Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another example of IGNORANT Irish women

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

tipp_Gunner, I think you're missing the point, the girl knocked back StephenInsane!!, just what was she thinking?, she clearly, was off her head.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

OP, I wish I had a daughter so I could forbid her to speak to you

Longfield wrote: »
    tipp_Gunner, I think you're missing the point, the girl knocked back StephenInsane!!, just what was she thinking?, she clearly, was off her head.

:D Sure i know he's such a charmer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

I'm over it!! My mates and I were discussing it over a pizza at the harcourt diner afterwards, and we decided she's just a run-of-the-mill bogger who wasn't worth my time. Probably indimidated by my muscular physique and hollywood good looks, more interested in her local GAA star JohnJoe O'Houlihan with his milk-white legs, gammy-eye and 3 teeth!

But sure didn't he score the winning 65 in the 1984 county final against BallyBogTown! The whole of SouthWest Limerick went mad on Chesse and Onion Toytos and TK Red Lemonade for weeks!! OH the Craic that was to be had, listening to the Wolfe Tones 'Come out ye black and Tans' till 4 in the morning in O'Fennessy's or in to 'da disco' in town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I'm over it!! My mates and I were discussing it over a pizza at the harcourt diner afterwards, and we decided she's just a run-of-the-mill bogger who wasn't worth my time.

And yet you still posted a thread about her. Real good at sticking with your decisions aren't you?

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

do ye all have your sarcasm-detectors switched off for xmas or what?!

nice work OP :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Stephen, call me!! ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

What ya doing in Copper Face Jacks :eek: thats for country folk;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Clearly your not that good looking if you couldnt pull her.

The feeling of rejection sucks eh stephen? ;) Ah well, get used to what you can pull - wont be long before people realise what you really are and pull someone more genuine!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Ross O Carrol Kelly does boards. Great.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

OP, it's not that they were ignorant, it's that you were arrogant. Seriously, the way you speak, you'd think you wonder why all the girls DON'T want you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow, how ignorant to not snog some guy who comes across like a goon. And the cheek of her mate, hitting you when you didn't get the message the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭The Hacker

So I'm asking all the usual questions, 'where are you from' etc. And she tells me she's from Limerick. 'Maybe my goal of doing 32 counties before new year isn't off the cards.' I tell her with a slick smile. She laughs, JACKPOT.

I would be putty in your hands, with a line like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Typical, typical, Irish girls. I'm guessing the fact they're from Limerick makes them twice as backwards!

What i took from the post is your an arrogant dude with a self inflated sense of his old importance who assumed that because a girl talked to him she wanted to ride his cock despite the fact that he was being half a dick to her and a total dick to her mate.

And your suprised you got shut down?

Please god tell me your a troll, because if you are in fact a real person then your about the funniest, sorriest excuse for a dude i have ever heard of. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

tuxy wrote: »
    you're

thanks shakespeare:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Dragan wrote: »
    What i took from the post is your an arrogant dude with a self inflated sense of his old importance who assumed that because a girl talked to him she wanted to ride his cock despite the fact that he was being half a dick to her and a total dick to her mate.

And your suprised you got shut down?

Please god tell me your a troll, because if you are in fact a real person then your about the funniest, sorriest excuse for a dude i have ever heard of. ;)

Jeez, that is harsh!!!!
    He's is an excuse i agree would blame it on alchohol... Never been to Coppers yet but i know it's the pick up joint.
    OP lacks manners, is arrogant, lacks respect, is an embarassment, he really needs to sort his attitude out.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Insane/Mad/Lunatic Stevo, or whatever.....OP. I was originally thinking you were a total muppet after reading your first few posts, but my god, after reading the one with stuff like "hollywood good looks" and "awesome physique" etc. you have me in stitches. That is just brilliant. And the fact that you can calmly eat pizza with your (obviously super-hot also, but nothin on you, eh?) mates and still manage to be an Adonis, with the poise and stride of Apollo (you can use that one if you want) is mind-blowing. Rock on man, and the only thing I'm praying is that you are taking the piss. But its made me laugh nonetheless.

Happy Christmas dude. Genius.

LoL at the jealous people who're having a go at me!! No doubt they're all just feminist losers, or girls who've been bitten by smooth talking romeos like me before. I'm sorry girls, I'd let you reach through your monitors and feel these rock hard guns, but I'm afraid that's just not possible! I'm sorry but you can't look like this without breaking a few hearts!

For everyone who's supporting me, you have my utmost appreciation! And RVD, that's a great phrase, but sorry, I just can't be assoicated with someone with such a mickey, God or no God.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Roman_Statue_of_Apollo.jpg/180px-Roman_Statue_of_Apollo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

This troll is a very entertaining one :) MORE!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

back out to his taxi and back to work?:cool:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

:D Clearly a take on the poster complaining about the girls who were talking about a dress :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im jealous of the OP. I mean, why cant I get good lucks, great hair and cool charm? Seriously like? Why cant I head out to the local club and chat up women and have great sucess like he does? Its just not fair.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭uncle-mofo

The first half sounds like an extract from a Ross O' Carroll Kelly book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dragan wrote: »
    Pfffft... Methinks the green-eyed monster has struck someone! The OP is every woman's (and a lot of men's, straight ones included) fantasy. Actually that's it - you fancy him don't you?!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

StephenInsane = legend

Irish ladies put some makeup on, adonis is on boards.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm WAY ahead of ya, Longfield. Don't think my make-up's expensive enough though. Oh why can't the shops be open so I can exchange all my Christmas pressies for some expensive make-up and underwear! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

When I read the original post, I thought it was quite funny. Had a good laugh etc.

Then I realised people were taking him seriously!!

I'm either way way off the mark, or the OP is just having a laugh.

The abuse he's getting here makes me wonder if I've missed something though :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hilarious! laughing at the top of my lungs here
    and people are taking him serious!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Who said I didn't pull? I pulled 2 absolute roasters, using my good looks and smooth charm. Just 3 would have turned it from a good night into a fantastic night. The fact she rubbed it in my face and then pulled it away makes my blood boil.

I actually scored another 9 out of 10 bird right in front of her, by the ladies jacks downstairs. I could feel her eyes burning into me!! Obviously made her totally jealous.
    You are some man for one man! Pulling two roasters* with another outside the jacks. Fair fupps to ya!

* are roasters another term for Christmas turkeys?
    I'm over it!! My mates and I were discussing it over a pizza at the harcourt diner afterwards, and we decided she's just a run-of-the-mill bogger who wasn't worth my time. Probably indimidated by my muscular physique and hollywood good looks, more interested in her local GAA star JohnJoe O'Houlihan with his milk-white legs, gammy-eye and 3 teeth!
    So you went home with your mates? I thought you scored. Now Im feeling disillusioned with my new role model!
    Still fair play for nurturing the resentment and coming on here telling us how great you are!
    LoL at the jealous people who're having a go at me!! No doubt they're all just feminist losers, or girls who've been bitten by smooth talking romeos like me before. I'm sorry girls, I'd let you reach through your monitors and feel these rock hard guns, but I'm afraid that's just not possible! I'm sorry but you can't look like this without breaking a few hearts!
    Who is jealous? I got laid last night* while you sat in a diner with your mates before going home for a round with Pam and her five friends!

* only twice - but I'm not as much of a man as you! I'll go for the hat trick tonight - maybe thinking of your greatness will help me!
    For everyone who's supporting me, you have my utmost appreciation!
    Who was supporting you?

Advertisement