Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another example of IGNORANT Irish women

Options
  • 25-12-2007 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

I was in Copper Faced Jacks Sunday. Had my game face on as usual, hair gelled, wearing all the gear etc. So I'm scouting the smoking area as usual looking for some talent to chance my arm with. So I see this stunning blonde, wearing a low-cut top with big knockers, chatting to her ugly mate so I decide to chance my arm.

So I say 'Merry Christmas' and she's straight back with 'Many happy returns'. So I'm thinking..in like Flynn!!

So I'm asking all the usual questions, 'where are you from' etc. And she tells me she's from Limerick. 'Maybe my goal of doing 32 counties before new year isn't off the cards.' I tell her with a slick smile. She laughs, JACKPOT.

The mate tries to chime in with a few bits of wisdom herself, but I manage to get her to shut up by fixing her with a deathstare. So anyway, I feel the foreplay is over, so I move in for the kill by lobbing the gob at your lady. And get this!!! No kiss back, she actually moves her head.

I'm like 'what's your deal - you were leading me on!!!'. She laughs and moves away with her friend down the stairs, when they see I'm following them they move to the dancefloor bar. 'Oh they're going to the dance floor' I'm thinking 'She obviously wants to score me there', coy little minx.

So they start dancing with each other on the dance floor- And 'Do you want to Hurt me.' - by Boy George starts to play, and I start mouthing the words to the one I'm after, doing big gestures, really giving it socks.

She seems to like this so I move in for the kill again. She rejects once more! And I start asking her 'What's your game?' and get this, her ugly mate starts pushing me and slapping me. I resist for a while but she really starts walloping me!! You can take the girl out of Limerick, I suppose. I decide these girls are obviously ape**** crazy and make like Michael Jackson and beat it, and find some more appreciative girls to lay the moves on.

Typical, typical, Irish girls. I'm guessing the fact they're from Limerick makes them twice as backwards!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Loser, that was a tranny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

How traumatising for you! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

If that is your gameplan Im frankly shocked you ever pulled :confused:

edit- (damn connection timing out bastardism....)

Fat friends are always a pain in the hole mind. One night 2/3 odd years ago I was out down the sticks and on the floor got stuck into this absoloutely beautiful Asian/maybe half Asian English bird. That only lasted maybe a minute, I was absoloutely mouldy,went to the jacks, lost her. Anyway, come the nights end and as the national anthem is being played (bog nightclubs, ugh :( ) spot your one again with some fat (Irish) mate, at the corner of the floor. Proceed to go over and make a move, girl didnt even get a word in as her fat mate kept telling me to get lost. If she aint interested, thats life, but Id sooner she say it than her self appointed spokeswoman. To which I (mindlessly drunk I may repeat) called her a fat jealous cnut and told her to fcuk off.

Apollo Creed hit Rocky with a lighter right hook than I took in the jaw for that one :D Couldnt eat properly for two days.

So yeah, bar fat women from nightclubs.

And Stephen, you were in Coppers ffs. What were you expecting, intelligent conversation? Attractive women? Good music? Come off it man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

shane86 wrote: »
    If that is your gameplan Im frankly shocked you ever pulled :confused:
    +1
    StephenInsane; listen mate you need to change your picking up moves... if that has got you this far then gurls must be really gullible:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The scary thing is, given what I know of Slapper Faced Jacks, the OP is probably serious.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

StephenInsane you are one classy act, she didn't deserve you.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Like your moves!
    your about as slick as a bag af sandpaper.,lol.,

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

How does her rejecting the OP make her IGNORANT?
    I decide these girls are obviously ape**** crazy and make like Michael Jackson and beat it, and find some more appreciative girls to lay the moves on.
    "Appreciative girls"? So afterwards, did you have a threesome, foursome, fivesome or one off the wrist?
    Typical, typical, Irish girls. I'm guessing the fact they're from Limerick makes them twice as backwards!
    ...and you think the woman who rejected you was ignorant?

Stark wrote: »
    The scary thing is, given what I know of Slapper Faced Jacks, the OP is probably serious.

Ive always found this whole thing bizarre. I know a few students who go there quite regularly (and unfortunately Ive been dragged on occasion) and none of them have any disproportionately higher pull rate. In pulling capability terms the likes of 21s or Heaven in Blanch would hae a million times more chance (along with better quality)
    kbannon wrote: »
    How does her rejecting the OP make her IGNORANT?

Indeed. If he knew the girl, she prick teased hoim every day in work, did it all night and yet in the taxi went all cold on him, he would have a point. Bitching because you couldnt get it on with some bird you waffled to for 2 mins makes you sound like a rapist in waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Perhaps she only spoke to the OP in the first place because she felt sorry for him, that being as far as her charity would go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ShakeAndBake

Ross O Carrol Kelly does boards. Great.

PigHead is still the man or eh Pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

hey OP has occured to ya that you can't read wimmin at all?
    So by your logic if you make a woman laugh, your in? Brendan o carrol must be riding around the clock!

BTW it seems the conversation was only flowing in one direction from the bits of dialogue you posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

scarleh for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Wait...someone failed to pull in Slapperface Jacks? Ouch. Remember: The Samaritans will listen and won't laugh like we will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

i'm actually ashamed that your the same gender as me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The OP is obviously only taking the piss (I presume...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Divers wrote: »
    i'm actually ashamed that your the same gender as me...

you're

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Always wondered how long it would take Jake Stevens to find this board.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Dudess wrote: »
    The OP is obviously only taking the piss (I presume...)

Shhhh. He's like a ghost of Christmas - y'know, the reject one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Who said I didn't pull? I pulled 2 absolute roasters, using my good looks and smooth charm. Just 3 would have turned it from a good night into a fantastic night. The fact she rubbed it in my face and then pulled it away makes my blood boil.

I actually scored another 9 out of 10 bird right in front of her, by the ladies jacks downstairs. I could feel her eyes burning into me!! Obviously made her totally jealous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Who said I didn't pull? I pulled 2 absolute roasters, using my good looks and smooth charm. Just 3 would have turned it from a good night into a fantastic night. The fact she rubbed it in my face and then pulled it away makes my blood boil.

I actually scored another 9 out of 10 bird right in front of her, by the ladies jacks downstairs. I could feel her eyes burning into me!! Obviously made her totally jealous.
    Jees i'd love to be you

They let 13 year old boys into Coppers now? :confused:Sounds like a convo Id hear on the top deck of the 38 from youngfellas blasting out bleedin Schootahr and DJ Rankin from the phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

You are my fantasy. Right now I am dreaming about you coming in my face. Oh yeah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

ha ha!!!! That was quality to read Steven............!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Now we know he's taking the piss!

LOL @ Dudess :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I get so many women I actually get off on when they reject me. You should try it brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Haha, pretty funny. In like Flynn, brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭angelbaby

so because a girl turns you down it makes her ignorant????:confused:

OP dived in like Vinnie Jones ffs and the absolute worst thing you could do is score another girl in front of her afterwards as it confirms that you were interested in a ride from her and not the woman herself. She led you on to boost her ego as 9/10 girls do but frankly i wouldn't blame her for not "giving in to your charms". i cant say i blame her friend either for giving you a slap.

bottom line.. your ego has taken a bruising and you cant accept it. you may claim to have scored that night and thus have no reason to be bothered but the fact lies you are bothered about it otherwise would not be consulting a PI forum on xmas day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

angelbaby wrote:
    so because a girl turns you down it makes her ignorant???? :confused:

Heathen would be a more accurate term for she who would reject God.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Advertisement