Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could be frozen in time - when would you wake up in

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Senna wrote: »
    Still not getting this 'frozen in time' thingy?
    Now take for example a frozen chicken that's in your freezer, you can take it out anytime in the future, but your chicken cant go back to 26th sept 2007. Understand?

The chicken could if it had a time machine.

I dont give a crap about the future. The past is where all the fun is...and the cool music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

2000 years ago in Rome to see what the ancient monuments looked like in their heyday. And to see everyone in their togas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'd be happy enough just to be frozen and woken up at 5pm on Friday when it's Christmas holidays!

Seriously, slowest week EVER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

April 16th 1473

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I reckon freeze me until the year 125,000 when they reckon the male of the species will have become extinct due to our dodgy Y chromosome or something.

Obviously with just a load of birds around, I'll have my pick of them and be worshiped after teaching them such long forgotten skills like reverse parking (spaceships no doubt - same principle) and shutting the f uck up for 5 minutes. Shag myself to death and be reborn as a Manbot or something. 60ft high with giant death star lasers where I pee out of.

It will be great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement