Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotting the signs

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Good book called 'The Game' by Neil Strauss which explains what to look out for

like looking out for courtney love so you can write her bigoraphy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

a proven method is trying to look at her pupils while she's looking at you (which can be difficult). If she's atracted to you her pupils will go from small to slightly larger... it works :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Crossing and uncrossing of legs in front of a male, caressing their thighs or calf or knee etc. also another commonly seen gesture is the position of footwear. If a woman is sitting with a man and her footwear is delicately balanced on her toe then it indicates a higher level of comfort in his company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

I am crap at knowing when a girl fancies me which probably explains why I end up with a lot pf women friends and nothing else

It is probably more a lack of confidence on my part than not knowing they are interested to be honest

Maybe your just very unattractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Maybe your just very unattractive.

You might be right but at least I can get surgery for that

You my friend will always be a prick :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

If she's screaming "get off me you pervert", I think that means she likes you. I'm not too sure because every woman who has been in that situation with me didn't really live to tell the tale. At least not in the conventional sense of the word "live".

Advertisement