Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi R8

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gavquinn

Yes it's in the NICE PART of lucan sometimes, but mostly somewhere secure! No I wasn't looking for a quote and I guess I could have bought 5 VW Golf GTI's, that's not the point. I've saved on enough of things over the years. But I didn't, I paid full price. It's 07 and silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,175 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Fair play to you - i wish I had your money! If I won the lotto on saturday i'd be putting an order in for an R8 on Monday!

Work hard and maybe you can buy one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

yea, I'd be preordering an R8 TDI if I won the lotto. I'd also get a Diablo SE for the weekends :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,175 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

working hard would only get me so far...i'd need the brains to go with it!

• Advertisement

Well that i cannot advise upon! Well I was mediocre at school, rubbish at maths, but I've got wherewithall. That counts for more. Trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Congrats - there was one beside me on the N7 before the Red Cow outbound a couple of weeks ago. very nice. There was a car full of women quite close who nearly crashed. As regards the price - if you were willing to pay 189k for it, then you felt it was worth it, so fair play. Enjoy it.

Bazman was it silver.......? 07?

My R8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

A fella who used to work where I work was lucky enough to scoop a couple of mill on the lotto a few years ago.
    He picked up his grey with silver blade R8 a few months ago... 08 - KE - 8
    Awesome looking car!
    image000vn5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

steve06 wrote: »
    yea, I'd be preordering an R8 TDI if I won the lotto. I'd also get a Diablo SE for the weekends :D
    No if I win the lotto it will be the R8 with the V10 twin turbo petrol and 572 bhp coming in 2010 that I'd be pre-ordering:)!

And if Audi make a TTRS with a 5 pot petrol I'll have one of those too please!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

E92 wrote: »
    No if I win the lotto it will be the R8 with the V10 twin turbo petrol and 572 bhp coming in 2010 that I'd be pre-ordering:)!

And if Audi make a TTRS with a 5 pot petrol I'll have one of those too please!

Nah...it'd be the V12 TDI 500 hp for me.

Its more economical than my mates Astra OPC!! :eek: (28mpg->27mpg). Now thats impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

A fella who used to work where I work was lucky enough to scoop a couple of mill on the lotto a few years ago.
    He picked up his grey with silver blade R8 a few months ago... 08 - KE - 8
    Awesome looking car!
    image000vn5.jpg

tell him to take parking lessons :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

gavquinn wrote: »
    Bazman was it silver.......? 07?

I couldnt see the reg but I think it was similar to your one. I do know that one of the dealers on that stretch of road had one for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

PeakOutput wrote: »

If i saw a car parked like that I would park right next to the passenger door just to make the owner a bit scared :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

PeakOutput wrote: »

:D:D:D

Advertisement