Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite food after a nights drinking?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Hmmm, maybe a Terrine de canard truffée et pistachée.

Or just a curry chip, I ain't fussy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

The next day I usually head down to the chipper at about 11 for a quarter pounder with cheese and chips with curry sauce...takes that nauseous feeling right away. Makes anyone else who was out with me wanna get sick though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Are you from Ballymun?

The Macari there is the only chipper I've ever seen that calls them a howie burger.

It's called a wurly burger!

From Finglas, every chipper im in be it town or finglas i just ask for a howie, most filling burger ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Da Bomber

Garlic cheese chips and a chicken fillet burger

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

The next morning,

YOu cant beat a jam bon and a bottle of Lucozade!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Would have to say, curry cheese coleslow chips from mollys (sligo) + a rib burger with cheese and all the dressing, pity they don't open late after clubs..

After a night out probs Mushroom burger + cheese and all dressing and garlic cheese chips from 'best'

Or doner kebab + taco fries/chicken burger 'abera'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

Either Abrakebabra or a chippy burger and chips, with curry sauce !!! :D Ohh, I'm feeling hungry now !!! Ah it's ok, Xmas dinner in work today !!! Yum !!! ;)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Charlies 3 in 1. Nothing better. :)

Advertisement