Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you hate really hate

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

So I should wait longer because someone has more money than I do? People shouldn't be able to just throw money at things, free healthcare should destroy any class boundaries in the health system.

Also think its unfair that grinds and the institute etc. are available, same again, free education should lead to equal oppurtunities, but it never actually happens because rich people fling money at their problems. If you had to get through the LC off your own initiative there'd be a far more diverse type of person in college and in most jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Wait,
    Davidius wrote: »
    No, I just prefer women who aren't three times my height and weight.

This has concocted all sorts of permutations in my head.

A women 3 times my weight, fair enough.
    A women 3 times my height? If she wasn't 3 times my weight apart from being a freakish giant, she'd be be a 12 stone beanpole of a giant. That's not to say I wouldn't hit that.

This could go on for a while, but for consistency sakes I need to ask Davidus, are you a midget and hold a grudge against reguar sized folk, be they skanger or not?
    We won't judge you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Ignoring the rest of the post for a second.
    A-Trak wrote: »
    midget
    You can just hear the sirens.

On to the rest of the post: I think you're looking into it too much but the answer is no, I just like to exaggerate.

Also, nothing like trying to look cool on the intarwebz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

SlinkyToo wrote: »
    sounds like someone didnt get their visa.

ROFL!:D:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

another hate, which Davidus just reminded me of, is teenagers like Davidus who hate really trivial stuff

and who say "flip off"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

People driving in the bus lanes

Cars taking up more than one parking space

And lack of manners in general. There is no need to be rude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

When you are paying for items at the till and even though you hold out your hand, the assistant still places your change on the counter.

The height of rudeness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

kraggy wrote: »
    When you are paying for items at the till and even though you hold out your hand, the assistant still places your change on the counter.

The height of rudeness.

I think it's a hygiene issue. I wouldn't like to touch hunbdreds of total strangers everyday. Just look at the thread "Do you wash your hands after using the toilet" (or something to this effect) and you will see why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Understand what you mean but it's possible to not touch the person's hand when placing change in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I hate waking up hungover and remembering all the drunk things I did :o

Apologies to anyone on the nitelink on fri who put up with the drunk girl, altho I did make lots of people laugh rather than completely wrecking their heads (I hope) :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SMM

ojewriej wrote: »

Cars taking up more than one parking space

+1. When a car park is completely jammed and some eejit has taken up 2 spaces with their corsa. Annoooying!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Smokers......ha nah thats hypocritical...smokings cool and u know it! ;)

TBH I can only actually think of one thing that bugs me....people saying "I don't mind"! Aaaaaaaaah! What do you wana do? "eh, I don't mind!". Do u wana see a comedy, action...!? "Eh, I don't mind!" Pizza, chinese? "EH, I DONT MIND!" ARGH!

My dad always does that, it's so annoying!! Me - 'Do you want a cup of coffee?' Him - 'I don't mind'. Grr! Then there's a face on him if I just make one for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Attention whores - "I better use eight question/exclamation marks so I get noticed".
    In real life I just hate American foreign politics.

Advertisement