Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ambulance's for Fatties ( Not my words )

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Archeron wrote: »
    What I'm talking about is an illness whereby your body no longer pis*es out fluid, and its all retained in your body. I know a lady who eats app 1000 cal a day and who due too bad systems (kidney and liver) has over 9 stone of waste liquid in her body. She is huge, and disabled because of it. The liquid has at times been so hard pressed that it expels itself through the skin on her hands and cheeks.

We don't all know as much as we think we do.

I don't mean to annoy you here but an extra nine stone doesn't need a special ambulance. If healthy weight is say 10 stone on average for a woman we can round off at 20 stone. People who are 50+ stone are over eaters, they may have a medical problem as well, but mainly its mental. No medical condition causes someone to be 5 times their normal weight and as such fcuk the fat fcuks. I resent tax money going to their ambulances, especially when the health service is in disarray. If you're 20 stone for no medical reason then you're obese already, (well unless you're a bodybuilder or really tall but you know what I mean.) and you should have realised before that its time to sort it out. And certainly I can't understand how you could let it get any further.

Speaking from experience its not hard to lose weight if you have a little self control, I was a few stone overweight as a teenager and I sorted it out, it took a few months and I always eat healthy now and exercise to keep in shape. So I have no sympathy for fat lazy people who just have no self control or willpower. Its pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

ScumLord wrote: »
    How do they get to the state where they're so fat they can't move but still manage to eat enough to get fatter!

And who the f*ck feeds them? Like, if a fat person is so fat they can't get out of bed, a delivery person isn't going to be able to unlock the door and bring food to their bedside, so some relative/friend is partly responsible for that persons health and weight problems. Ok, so they GOT there by themselves but there has to be SOME blame put on the person continues to feed them unreal amounts of, usually, the wrong stuff. If that happened to someone I loved, no amount of tears or tantrums would make me feed them anything more than I deemed healthy and acceptable.

Advertisement