Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a theory.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    bah

went speed dating last weekend...thought i did ok, i'm fugly but alot of people seemed to enjoy my *charming* personality...i get the result back from it today...Only 1 girl ticked yes to me...

So terry your bang onto rights. I'm going back to hookers and coke, at least i can pay them not to say no.

5* for you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Terry wrote: »
    Yiz are all virgins and can't score.

Bear with me in my drunken ramble.

Every second day or so we get a thread about how Irish women are all stuck up cúnts, or they are skangers or they are [insert something that isn't your penis here].
    Today there is a thread about which country you would destroy if you had the chance.
    It has descended into an arguement about which country has the easiest women.
    Now people are not saying that directly, but they are implying it with their posts that 'Australian, Belgian, Dutch, Spanish etc. women are cúnts and [insert your e-penis country here] are the best women because you scored with a drunk slapper in whatever country.

Now I'm no stud myself.
    In fact, I'm an ugly fúcker who would do well to score with a €10 hooker, even if I offered her 10 times that, but I just think most of the men here really just cannot score.

Believe me, I sympathise, but it's not the fault of the women.
    We just need to get our acts together.

meh; im not ugly. I am cuddly though...
    that not being the point :D I just dont go out a lot. usually ends up costing money i dont have, even when im being smart about it. fcukin money :confused: easier to go home and sleep anyway :p

As for the nuke a country thread, I've responded to your response on why China shouldnt be eradicaated. For yours, mine and Benny's sake, we can get that thread back on track!

Wait a minute! Youre with Benny now arent ye! Oh... this explains a lot. Youre in trouble mister :mad:
    All AH thread posters are stuck-up. Never gave me as much as a "lol" when quoting my posts.

and you're not getting one now. the pity approach doesnt work well with women either in my experience ;) ah to be 15 again.
    I'm off duty.
    They won't let me mod when I'm drunk. Damn fascists.

Yea.. beer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Give it half an hour or so.

Good stuff - I shall be intrigued to read the rest of this thread in the moro, I must however head off to my lonely leaba as I am ill :(

goodnight all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Is it that time again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Point of the story is

Wimmins needs to listen a bit more to mens when teh mens is trying to knock out a conversation in the discotheque. All wimmins polls indicate that a 'sense of humour' is more important than looks - how wilst thou know if one is funny, whenst thou back (as lovely as it is) is constantly facing one?

Mens need to stop being sleezy. Having one line and trying it on twenty wimmins will lead to a one in twenty success rate - based on the theory that it will always be the twentieth bird you score, at 4am on the nitelink.

Man I really need a pint. Actually, I think I may be allergic to beer. Does anyone know if I could be allergic to beer. I'd be devastated if I was. Whiskey will be my crutch through this difficult period.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Every second day or so we get a thread about how Irish women are all stuck up cúnts, or they are skangers or they are [insert something that isn't your penis here].
    Ah here, Terry ... there are still some of us who just go :rolleyes: and keep walking when threads like that come up!!

Though, come to think of it ... actually, that probably backs up your argument! ;):D
    Archimedes wrote: »
    Why wasn't my drunken post this clever :(
    You have nothing to beat yourself up about, dude! Your thread had me in stretches laughing for ages! :D

Probably mainly on the "been there, done that" principle, admittedly!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

connundrum wrote: »
    Point of the story is

Wimmins needs to listen a bit more to mens when teh mens is trying to knock out a conversation in the discotheque. All wimmins polls indicate that a 'sense of humour' is more important than looks - how wilst thou know if one is funny, whenst thou back (as lovely as it is) is constantly facing one?

Mens need to stop being sleezy. Having one line and trying it on twenty wimmins will lead to a one in twenty success rate - based on the theory that it will always be the twentieth bird you score, at 4am on the nitelink.

Man I really need a pint. Actually, I think I may be allergic to beer. Does anyone know if I could be allergic to beer. I'd be devastated if I was. Whiskey will be my crutch through this difficult period.

[cough] thy back [/cough]

Sleazy lines are usually one of the funnier parts of a night out, imho.

Yes, you can be allergic to beer. Whiskey is infinitely better than beer anyway. Mmhm, whiskey... I might have to hate you for mentioning it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Okay just a quick headcount, how many people who posted in this thread don't have a hangover by now? Although the misogyny is getting a bit tedious in fairness, maybe we should rename AH to "The closet".

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Terry - This was a cunningly-timed thread. Started at 23:30 on a Thursday evening when your average red-blooded male is out getting 'some' after a few pints & a kebab.

The only lads at home being:
    (a) those 'of a certain age' like thee & me who've been there, done that, etc. & are quite content to get bladdered or otherwise in the peace & quiet of our own homes;
    OR
    (b) sad, spotty, student-type AH posters who wouldn't know one end of a bird from the other & think that their time is better spent slagging off women on the interweb for not putting out, when in reality if they spent less time on the interweb & met 'real people' *shudder* they might actually get their hole eventually.

* me looks a long list of type-b's who posted here last night (you know who you are) * :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Sh*t! We've been outed!
    RUN!!!!:D

Am I the only one just a little worried that Terry doesn't have better things to dwell on when drunk than our virginal status?:p
    You need more interesting drinking chums Terry who can raise the bar regarding the discourse a little more to your level.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Terry - This was a cunningly-timed thread. Started at 23:30 on a Thursday evening when your average red-blooded male is out getting 'some' after a few pints & a kebab.

(a) those 'of a certain age' like thee & me who've been there, done that, etc. & are quite content to get bladdered or otherwise in the peace & quiet of our own homes;
    OR
    (b) sad, spotty, student-type AH posters who wouldn't know one end of a bird from the other & think that their time is better spent slagging off women on the interweb for not putting out, when in reality if they spent less time on the interweb & met 'real people' *shudder* they might actually get their hole eventually.

* me looks a long list of type-b's who posted here last night (you know who you are) * :D

........................................sh*t ;)

pah, think what you like :p you wont meet anyone worth remembering in a nightclub.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Them people over in Paranormal are all stuck up compared to AH posters.;) Frigid as a bible.

Hey! ... not all of us :mad:

Hill Billy wrote: »

OR

You forgot c:
    those who just can't be bothered to go out drinking, as it is a huge waste of money just to feel sick the next morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I have a theory that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of its charter: "Before you post a thread, consider the following: Has it been posted before?".

I have a theory that one day on the front page of boards.ie, the sons of former virgins and the sons of former non-virgins will be able to make posts together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a theory that one day even the likes of After Hours, a place sweltering with the heat of misogyny, sweltering with the heat of muppetry, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a theory that my four little children will one day post on a forum where they will not be judged by the gender of their avatar but by the content of their posts.

I have a theory today!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I was hungover yestereday.

Interesting sterotype that I'ev never seen bandied before. I mean virginal geeks on the Internet, who'da thunk it?

I'm a whore. I wish i could find one lady that was interesting enough to keep though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Earthhorse wrote: »
    I have a theory that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of its charter: "Before you post a thread, consider the following: Has it been posted before?".

I have a theory that one day on the front page of boards.ie, the sons of former virgins and the sons of former non-virgins will be able to make posts together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a theory that one day even the likes of After Hours, a place sweltering with the heat of misogyny, sweltering with the heat of muppetry, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a theory that my four little children will one day post on a forum where they will not be judged by the gender of their avatar but by the content of their posts.

I have a theory today!

I have a theory that I havent banned anyone in a long time, and that time will come to an end soon....

Seems I need an evil smiley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Today there is a thread about which country you would destroy if you had the chance.
    It has descended into an arguement about which country has the easiest women.
    Now people are not saying that directly, but they are implying it with their posts that 'Australian, Belgian, Dutch, Spanish etc. women are cúnts and [insert your e-penis country here] are the best women because you scored with a drunk slapper in whatever country.

Now I'm no stud myself.
    In fact, I'm an ugly fúcker who would do well to score with a €10 hooker, even if I offered her 10 times that, but I just think most of the men here really just cannot score.

Believe me, I sympathise, but it's not the fault of the women.
    We just need to get our acts together.

Couldn't agree more I was actually just thinking that when I saw the latest 'Irish women are stuck up...'' thread

To be honest lads if you can't pull Irish girls then your going to struggle anywhere [Except maybe America and Thailand] because Irish girls are some of the easiest girls to score.

Oh and Terry if you re-read my destroy any country thread I say Spanish girls approach me not vice versa, I never said I don't end up pulling them I just find their habit annoying. Just want to point that out before I'm classed with those Desperados :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Also does anyone remember that story about some boards member got a hold of a females MSN password and told another boards member that she wanted him so bad and the poor guy was so desperate he travelled from Maynooth to Rathmines at like 3am just to see if she'd have sex with him

that was hilarious

I have a theory that I havent banned anyone in a long time, and that time will come to an end soon....

Seems I need an evil smiley

I think the evil look in your eyes is saying more than enough

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

farohar wrote: »
    Sh*t! We've been outed!
    RUN!!!!:D

Am I the only one just a little worried that Terry doesn't have better things to dwell on when drunk than our virginal status?:p
    You need more interesting drinking chums Terry who can raise the bar regarding the discourse a little more to your level.;)
    All my friends are either married, living with their other half or single and don't go out on a thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

All my friends are either married, living with their other half or single and don't go out on a thursday.

the bastards, how dare they treat people like that getting married without you:confused:

Hows the head?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I took a load of happy pills. I'm fine now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

mmmmmmmmmm happy pills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

halfinch wrote: »
    mmmmmmmmmm happy pills

he took yours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

sure if they weren't they'd be out laughing it up with the Seoige sisters right now

Ireland has about 7 good looking men, I've researched this

Advertisement