Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chem trails

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

kippy wrote: »
    Surely the governement of China would want its people Docile and unable to fight each other in these civil wars?
    What about the role of switzerland? What is their role in the future of the world?
    The chinese people are not a healthy race per say (no more healthier than the Japanese or other asian races)
    My friend, I hate to say it but I think the nasty governments have managed to distract you from the real issues in our world.
    Read the work of sane and intelligent individuals.
    Kippy

Governments do not run the world, bureaucracies do.

The spraying is only in the last ten years, how would that affect conflicts hundreds of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

casey212 wrote: »
    Everyone knows lizard people are a joke.

They're only a joke if you apply logic and evidence-based reasoning - the very tools you are advocating that we abandon.
    Don't raise this again.
    With respect, you're in no position to make that demand of anyone.

You could politely request it, but given taht you want us to read between the lines and abandon logic, we may decide that you are asking us to repeatedly mention our scaly overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

How will it effect the future ones? Violent crime is on the rise across the world, so either the sprays to make us all docile aren't working, or they don't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I must say...if I had a secret cabal controlling all-but-two international nations, and wanted to implement a secret plan to spray the entire face of the planet with some secret chemicals....the first thing I would do is make sure that there was a publically available treaty to tip people off.

I mean...seriously....if there is some secret "rulers behind the apparent rulers" organisation, then WTF do they need public, international treaties as cover for?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,400 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Governments do not run the world, bureaucracies do.

The spraying is only in the last ten years, how would that affect conflicts hundreds of years ago.
    As mentioned since, Surely they would want to spray their people to keep them from fighting each other in future.
    Can you please advise who these bureaucracies are, when they started running the world, who is involved in them and what proof is out there to suggest that they exist?
    Again, I think you've been fooled by either these bureaucracies or the governments they run into thinking that they spray people to keep them docile and uneducated.
    Kippy

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Medical and scientific developments are far in advance of what is publically known. Both consist of three levels. Level 1 reaches to professor standard. Level 2 is provided for agencies such as M16, CIA. Level 3 is higher again containing undreamed of knowledge.
    How do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Why is anyone still responding to this total paranoid rubbish. There's no talking any sense whatsoever to this Casey guy. I'm off for a drink before the NWO come to take me over.

He's an actually doing a disservice to conspiracy theorists... and that's saying something.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Christ on a bike lad, Stop!

Casey, if you read back through the archives here you will will see a thread which accuses Bonkey of being a 'Paid up Debunker'* , what relevance does this have I hear you think, well if we were still thinkin along those lines I'd have to make the asumption (not normaly one for that but logic and reason have no place in this thread) that you were a Paid up LizardPerson, deliberatley being obscure to make a mockery of this forum

Now ya see by your 'logic' even if you deny it I dont have to believe you cos I can assume your lying to deflect me from the overall truth of your scaly lizardness.

Meglome I Think I'll head to the pub meself :)

* he should be gettin compensation for mental anguish here, Bonkey sir I dof my hat to your Zen calmness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

attempts to place chemtrails in the category of invisible pink unicorns should invoke suspicion not hat doffing.

Think about it. Besides the obvious evidence you see over your head if you live in virtually any populous area - ie the the persistent cris crossing trails that hang for hours and spread to form huge hazy clouds (like this, this, this and this) - there is also a huge amount of information and research based evidence on chemtrails involving a very large number of people from all corners of the world. Thats a fact.

And he wants you to think its in the realms of fantasy with pink unicorns??

dont you find that even a little bit strange? For me its just another in a long list of glaring red flags that thats a debunker with an agenda.

dont be fooled by zen calmness and condescending wit and dont allow your perception of the difference between evidence and absolute proof to be obscured - all that stuff is designed to cow people into not posting information on this stuff for fear of ridicule and to make people like YOU feel like an idiot for even contemplating the idea that there might actually be something to this.

If you want to find out for yourself whether you think this is true or not, do read the links posted here by zarathustra and others, look into the research that shows the presence of elevated levels of barium and an array of other toxic substances in sprayed areas, look into the links that have been shown between chemtrails and the frightening rise of morgellons disease and do look at the sky in your own area and ask yourself if you think those thick trails that hang for hours and turn into soupy, hazy clouds are normal airplane contrails behaving normally.

This website and this documentary video provide a lot of information on chemtrails and related issues, have a look.

jessop1 wrote: »
    attempts to place chemtrails in the category of invisible pink unicorns should invoke suspicion not hat doffing.

Think about it. Besides the obvious evidence you see over your head if you live in virtually any populous area - ie the the persistent cris crossing trails that hang for hours and spread to form huge hazy clouds (like this, this, this and this) - there is also a huge amount of information and research based evidence on chemtrails involving a very large number of people from all corners of the world. Thats a fact.

And he wants you to think its in the realms of fantasy with pink unicorns??

dont you find that even a little bit strange? For me its just another in a long list of glaring red flags that thats a debunker with an agenda.

dont be fooled by zen calmness and condescending wit and dont allow your perception of the difference between evidence and absolute proof to be obscured - all that stuff is designed to cow people into not posting information on this stuff for fear of ridicule and to make people like YOU feel like an idiot for even contemplating the idea that there might actually be something to this.

If you want to find out for yourself whether you think this is true or not, do read the links posted here by zarathustra and others, look into the research that shows the presence of elevated levels of barium and an array of other toxic substances in sprayed areas, look into the links that have been shown between chemtrails and the frightening rise of morgellons disease and do look at the sky in your own area and ask yourself if you think those thick trails that hang for hours and turn into soupy, hazy clouds are normal airplane contrails behaving normally.

This website and this documentary video provide a lot of information on chemtrails and related issues, have a look.
    Sorry,
    But I am happy enough to not believe in these Chemtrails as you put them forth.
    They are just a diversion to keep conspiracy theorists away from the real conspiracys.
    Kippy

• Advertisement

Sorry,
    But I am happy enough to not believe in these Chemtrails as you put them forth.
    They are just a diversion to keep conspiracy theorists away from the real conspiracys.
    Kippy
    what do you think of the pictures I posted -

(this, this and this)

nothing seem out of the ordinary to you there? I'd like to know your thoughts on those.

Also, I'm assuming you didnt read the website I posted at the end, (which outlines a large amount of evidential information) seeing as you posted your rebuke inside less than 5 mins of me posting it. Perhaps have a look and get back to me?

cheers,
    Jessop

Not sure if you noticed but I have been active on this thread a little earlier in the weekend. At that stage I did a lot of research into this "Chemtrails" and indeed they were something I heard of before.
    None of those pictures look to strange to me. Ever lived under a major flightpath?
    Either way, I know for a FACT that the guberments of the Western world use such things to keep Theorists away from the real issues of our world.
    IE - Poverty, War, Discrimination, etc etc etc al,

From a personal standpoint, there are also far bigger issues in my life than this nonsense. The only reason I post on this thread is to make sure theres a good dose of reality about it.

Kippy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

There isn't a shred of evidence that would stand even the most cursory scrutiny backing this idea up....NEXT!!!

Er..actually, there is evidence. You just saying there isnt doesnt make that the case.

As for living under a flight path - yes I do. And I expect to see lots of contrails. But the beahviour of the trails I've seen, very much like the ones in the pictures I posted - is very very different to contrails.

and thats just the first step in a long list of evidence. read this link research showing the link between chemtrail filaments and similar substances found in morgellons sufferers.

There is a lot more evidence on top of this

To suggest there is nothing to any of this is in my opion either seriously deluded or complicit on some level.

sorry fast typy crap spelly

Either way, I know for a FACT that the guberments of the Western world use such things to keep Theorists away from the real issues of our world.
    IE - Poverty, War, Discrimination, etc etc etc al,

Not sure how you know this for a fact, but equally, I know for a FACT that the guberments of the Western world (and more importantly the vested interests that control said guberments) invest very heavily in media propoganda, which very much includes the use of a large number of internet debunkers all over the world.

Er..actually, there is evidence. You just saying there isnt doesnt make that the case.

As for living under a flight path - yes I do. And I expect to see lots of contrails. But the beahviour of the trails I've seen, very much like the ones in the pictures I posted - is very very different to contrails.

and thats just the first step in a long list of evidence. read this link research showing the link between chemtrail filaments and similar substances found in morgellons sufferers.

To suggest there is nothing to any of this is in my opion either seriously deluded or complicit on some level.
    http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/contrail.html
    So,
    The pictures in that link, are they contrails or chemtrails?

The report contains an alleged link between airbourne contaminents and Morgellons condition, what is your point?

Seriously though, try do something with your life that you can have an impact on.

Not sure how you know this for a fact, but equally, I know for a FACT that the guberments of the Western world (and more importantly the vested interests that control said guberments) invest very heavily in media propoganda, which very much includes the use of a large number of internet debunkers all over the world.

Anyone who debunks these conspiracy theories is an employee of a government? Would you care to clarify who is paying me and the other "debunkers" on this thread? Is it the Irish Government, the Americians or possibly the conspiracy theorists themselves?? Yes, if there was no one to debunk these theories, the theorists themselves would be out of work, as would the people who do all the reasearch for them.
    Yep, you've guessed it, conspiracy theorists are in fact behind the conspiracy.
    Kippy

Some of the pics in that link are contrails, some are chemtrails.

re: your last comment, hmm and you were talking earlier about others being banned from "fora"?
    learn some manners.

Anyone who debunks these conspiracy theories is an employee of a government?
    Kippy
    I never said that. And what have YOU actually debunked Kippy? I've looked over your comments on this thread and I cant see that you've debunked much at all.

No idea who pays you.

• Advertisement

Can you tell me how you come to the conlusion that some are chemtrails and some are contrails?
    Are you of the opinion that this all stared in 1997 and that China and Switzerland have been excluded from spraying?
    Are you suggesting that I be banned from the forum for bringing up some theories of my own?
    Kippy

I never said that.
    Indeed you havent, but you are saying that only the debunkers are paid by guberments. Is there nothing to suggest that some heorists themselves are also getting paid?[/quote]
    I dont think anyone will ever successfully debunk a conspiracy theory on this forum, in the same way that no one will have a groundbreaking theory that actually makes the world a better place for its "outting".
    Kippy

Can you tell me how you come to the conlusion that some are chemtrails and some are contrails?

Some of the ones with a misty exhaust coming from the back of a plane look like normal contrails.

Others, which have no plane in sight and include multiple cris crossing thick trails definately look like chemtrails. If you want to select a particular one, I'd be happy to give you my opinion on it.
    Are you of the opinion that this all stared in 1997 and that China and Switzerland have been excluded from spraying?
    I dont know whether thats true or not.
    Are you suggesting that I be banned from the forum for bringing up some theories of my own?
    Kippy

Absolutely not, dont know where you got that idea from. I was just highlighting rudeness and hypocrisy in your earlier post (ie the "get a life or some such" comment)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

what do you think of the pictures I posted -

(this, this and this)

nothing seem out of the ordinary to you there? I'd like to know your thoughts on those.
    The first and third are pictures of contrails, as are most of the pictures in the second.

There are a couple of interesting pictures in the second link:

chemtrails%204.jpg

There are four contrails (unsurprisingly from a 4-engined plane) and two wingtip vortices behind the plane. Lovely picture. Then there's this one:

chemtrails%2015.jpg

That's skywriting. An aerobatic plane injects diesel into its exhaust manifold where it burns smokily and leaves a trail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Believe what you want, religious people also believe without any evidence so why souldn't you, even though chemtrails are one of the nuttier theories out there.

But anyway, if you can momentarily apply even a small dose of critical thinking to your belief you will see the problems, if you have a brain. On a purely practical level the idea is clearly bogus because sprays released at the altitudes these planes fly at would be dispersed by high altitude winds, even if you say that they wouldn't. Also, wouldn't the people carrying out this conspiracy be infected or whatever by these chemicals given the fact that they breathe the same air as everyone else. Add to this the simple fact that all such conspiracies simply collapse under there own weight, ie the number of people involved is so vast that it would require an enormously powerful head which to keep it under wraps, and if this is the case, how TF to you know about it?

Indeed you havent, but you are saying that only the debunkers are paid by guberments.
    You are putting words in my mouth Kippy.
    Is there nothing to suggest that some heorists themselves are also getting paid?

conspiracy theory on this forum, in the same way that no one will have a groundbreaking theory that actually makes the world a better place for its "outting".
    Kippy

I think theres a lot to suggest that there are paid disinfo agents as well as paid debunkers trolling the internet en masse.

When you look at it as a whole, its the perfect way to maintain the deception and manipulation - so much confusion and conflicting information.

But some things are obvious. Chemtrails is one of these things I think, as you can see them with your own eyes most days if you live in a populous area.

Some of the ones with a misty exhaust coming from the back of a plane look like normal contrails.

Others, which have no plane in sight and include multiple cris crossing thick trails definately look like chemtrails. If you want to select a particular one, I'd be happy to give you my opinion on it.

I dont know whether thats true or not.

Absolutely not, dont know where you got that idea from. I was just highlighting rudeness and hypocrisy in your earlier post (ie the "get a life or some such" comment)
    So the major difference that you can see between chemtrails and contrails is the fact that there is no plane in sight?
    I dont know whether a lot of stuff is true or not but based on MY OWN research and logical reasoning I am able to put across an opinion on it.

When you try to quote me please use the exact phrase:
    What I said was:
    I must admit reading that back now, it doesnt make much sense but I was in no way implying that you did not have a life and needed to get one. Apologies if it was contrued in this manner.
    Seriously though, try do something with your life that you can have an impact on.

You are putting words in my mouth Kippy.

I think theres a lot to suggest that there are paid disinfo agents as well as paid debunkers trolling the internet en masse.

When you look at it as a whole, its the perfect way to maintain the deception and manipulation - so much confusion and conflicting information.

But some things are obvious. Chemtrails is one of these things I think, as you can see them with your own eyes most days if you live in a populous area.
    Most of the chemtrail pics you've shown me are not near populus areas from what I have seen. Why would you assume that you'd need to be a populus area to see them?
    Do you think we are getting "chemtrailed" on an ongoing basis, if so by who and for what reason? Do you think that we should do something about it and if so what do you think we should do?

Anyway, bed time for me, feeling a bit tired. Must be all this talk of chemtrails.

whats this?
    chemtrails%202.jpg

or this?
    48074image34.jpg

or this?
    POTO0034.jpg

what about this??
    chester_arkansas_may_9_02.jpg

or this???
    25.jpg

• Advertisement