Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chem trails

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

casey212 wrote: »
    As I have stated, my preference is for people to decide for themselves.
    Your preference is to call people zombies and the like if they disagree with you.
    I don't reference a lot because it is very easy to be labeled a radical.
    The flipside is that if you don't reference a lot, its very easy to be labelled a crank, and very hard to be labelled as credible.

Looks like you're in a lose-lose situation.

I'd also point out that given the name-calling that you've been using yourself, its hard to understad what your issue with being called a crank would be.

Indeed, its hard to have sympathy for your being labelled at all or to nuderstand your acersion to benig labelled. Labelling seems to be a methodology you heartily embrace...or is that only when you are the one dishing it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

How do these prove that something is being sprayed in the sky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

bonkey wrote: »
    Given that admiralty law is a set of agreements between private companies, I think I begin to see where you're coming from with this.

You are obliquely suggesting that criminal law is actually a convenient smokescreen, and that in reality everything is run by Big Business, right?

Correct. I myself am a franchise of government, as are most others. This is signified by my acceptance of a social security card and registered birth certificate. Money and the debit/credit system is the basis of all law. In older times maybe even as late as magna carta, other forms of resolution were available, not now.

Your preference is to call people zombies and the like if they disagree with you.

The flipside is that if you don't reference a lot, its very easy to be labelled a crank, and very hard to be labelled as credible.

Looks like you're in a lose-lose situation.

I'd also point out that given the name-calling that you've been using yourself, its hard to understad what your issue with being called a crank would be.

Indeed, its hard to have sympathy for your being labelled at all or to nuderstand your acersion to benig labelled. Labelling seems to be a methodology you heartily embrace...or is that only when you are the one dishing it out?

Call me whatever you wish. I do not care what your personal opinions of me are, just consider the points I am making. However I myself would not pigeon hole myself into any category, that limits the boundaries of a persons beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Fallen Seraph

O.k.

Ring the department of defence, ask them what is being sprayed in the sky. They will not deny anything, merely refuse to answer. The reason for this is legalistic.

Might I point out the elephant in the room and ask the question:

If they are basically poisoning the population of the western world already, why the hell would they care about lying over the phone?

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    How do these prove that something is being sprayed in the sky?

I cannot prove something when it is considered insane by the indoctrinated public. Yet if people would even just look for themselves, maybe the veil would be lifted.

just consider the points I am making.
    I have considered them

They have as much reliable evidence supporting them as the invisible pink unicorn at the bottom of my garden.
    However I myself would not pigeon hole myself into any category, that limits the boundaries of a persons beliefs.

So you are interested in buying an invisible pink unicorn? Its going cheap.

Did I mention that it has an anti-chem-trail effect which extends 100m around it?

Might I point out the elephant in the room and ask the question:

If they are basically poisoning the population of the western world already, why the hell would they care about lying over the phone?

Not just the western world, this is a world wide programme with the exception of china and switzerland.

Why would they admit to anything. This could lead to even one story in the mainstream media, then people would see for themselves.

I have considered them

They have as much reliable evidence supporting them as the invisible pink unicorn at the bottom of my garden.

So you are interested in buying an invisible pink unicorn? Its going cheap.

Did I mention that it has an anti-chem-trail effect which extends 100m around it?

? I have not provided any evidence supporting my claim. Once again you are rejecting the subject outright.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Fallen Seraph

Not just the western world, this is a world wide programme with the exception of china and switzerland.

Why would they admit to anything. This could lead to even one story in the mainstream media, then people would see for themselves.

You're missing the point. I'm not saying that they would/will admit to anything. I'm saying that them not denying their participation is not remotely indicative of their participation because the legal/moral magnitude of actively (rather than passively) denying their involvement in the issue pales in comparison to that of acutally having done the poisoning.

Why should they have any qualms about outright denying it?

To illustrate:

I have just murdered my family. A person walks up to me and asks: "Have you just murdered your family?". My internal response to this is not "It would be morally incorrect of me to lie. I won't outright deny this, and then I'll be in a much better legal situation"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,400 ✭✭✭✭kippy

With the exception of China and Switzerland? Why is this the case?
    Are you aware that the instances(rates of infection) of the diseases that you alleage are caused by these "Chemtrails" are the same or similiar in these countries?
    How do you manage to chemtrail france,italy and surrounding countries without spraying switzerland?
    Who flies these planes, what size are they and where are they based?
    What about the quote I made above, you've failed to address that (it has to be some of best fiction I've seen writen however)

Chemical trails are in the sky, airliners disperse exhause fumes, factories, houses etc all burn various items creating this and they may be disease causing however what you are allegeding(and indeed the numerous people who also seem to support this allegation) is not something I for one would have any chance of believing for a large number of practical reasons, some of which I have alluded to in this post.
    Kippy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

So are you saying that China and Switzerland aren't participating in the spraying or that China and Switzerland are not being sprayed.

If the former, then why aren't they crowing about it to the world?
    If the latter, well wind slipstreams will mean that there people are being poisoned anyway and so I would imagine their Governments would be ticked off about the increased healthcare bills and complaining about it.

Let me guess, they are not complaining because (a) they are being bought out, (b) they are under military thread, (c) They are the lizard people who orchestrate the whole thing, (d) some other nutty theory?

Which is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Maybe I missed something here but has anybody ever mentioned the advantage to the governments in spreading these chemtrails. Or do they just do it cause the people in charge get a kick out of poisoning people?

kippy wrote: »
    How do you manage to chemtrail france,italy and surrounding countries without spraying switzerland?

Thats a very good question.

I live in Switzerland, and I can guarantee that air-quality is a subject of much concern here. There are frequent newspaper articles about the fine-particle levels, the ozone levels, the CO2 levels....so if Switzerland isn't part of this conspiracy, then its amazing that there's never any word whatsoever about these pollutants / poisons over here.

After all, they're being dumped into the upper atmosphere where there are winds which can get up to hundreds of miles per hour, and from where it would take weeks for anything small enough to be sprayed to filter down.

Indeed, there aren't mathematical models nor computing power capable of modelling where this stuff falls....which would also then raise the question of what the hell its supposed to be about.

And whatever about some notion that Switzerland are too scared to open their mouth (but lets not forget that they refused the US access to their airspace during the invasion of Iraq - a good sign of how cowed they are), its another thing to suggest that the Chinese are keeping schtum for any similar reason.
    ? I have not provided any evidence supporting my claim.
    exactly. You haven't provided any evidence.
    Once again you are rejecting the subject outright
    I'm saying I will reject it until such times as there is credible evidence supporting it. Thats not outright rejection. Its setting a standard of proof to meet before there is reason to believe in it. Its pretty-much what I'd expect you to do regarding my pink unicorn.

Arguably, in fact, I have more evidence. You say that chemtrails are basically some sort of chemical or biological agent. I'm saying that that invisible pink unicorns actually negate these agents. So if we check for the agents and find them...there's evidence to support hte chemtrails. If we don't find them (which we don't!), its evidence to suggest widespread occurrences of invisible pink unicorns.

I'm half-expecting the mods to jump in any time now and chastise me for using my pink unicorn to poke fun, but the reality is that I'm trying to show that if we are willing to accept as real possibilities without proof, then my invisible pink unicorn is as real as your chemtrails. If, on the other hand, we merely accept that its not impossible, but refuse to accept as true that which has no convincing evidence, then your chemtrails are as unreal as my invisible pink unicorn.

My invisible pink unicorn is a very serious case-study in critical thinking. Any argument which supports discarding of logic, evidence, the scientific method etc. to support a theory must be applicable to my pink-unicorn theory....and will continue to strengthen its case. If my theory is considered to be taking the piss, I'd suggest its only because it shows the absurdity of the arguments which I'm borrowing - an absurdity recognised by whoever thinks I'm just maknig **** up.

cooperguy wrote: »
    Maybe I missed something here but has anybody ever mentioned the advantage to the governments in spreading these chemtrails. Or do they just do it cause the people in charge get a kick out of poisoning people?

An uneducated, docile population can be ruled over easily. Also individual national governments are not involved.

An uneducated, docile population can be ruled over easily.
    Indeed.
    You are calling every single country outside of China and Switzerland uneducated and docile(since they are allegedly already being sprayed and have been sprayed for almost 10 years now)
    I think, you'll most likely find that the majority of people outside of both these countries are not uneducated and docile.
    Your lack of response to my earlier posts are a sign of your lack of real knowledge or believe in what you started this topic on.
    Kippy

With the exception of China and Switzerland? Why is this the case?
    Are you aware that the instances(rates of infection) of the diseases that you alleage are caused by these "Chemtrails" are the same or similiar in these countries?
    Who flies these planes, what size are they and where are they based?
    What about the quote I made above, you've failed to address that (it has to be some of best fiction I've seen writen however)

Chemical trails are in the sky, airliners disperse exhause fumes, factories, houses etc all burn various items creating this and they may be disease causing however what you are allegeding(and indeed the numerous people who also seem to support this allegation) is not something I for one would have any chance of believing for a large number of practical reasons, some of which I have alluded to in this post.
    Kippy

How many wars have the swiss been involved with lately. Look at WW2, destruction all around, yet not one german soldier set foot on Switzerland.

You still haven't answered my questions casey...what's the matter, don't have any reasonable answers?

How many wars have the swiss been involved with lately. Look at WW2, destruction all around, yet not one german soldier set foot on Switzerland.
    I dont get the point here?
    Are you saying that because soldiers and wars never made it into Switzerland means that air based chemicals will not fall on it either?
    I think you'll find that both points are completely unrelated and as such invalid.
    Kippy

Indeed.
    You are calling every single country outside of China and Switzerland uneducated and docile(since they are allegedly already being sprayed and have been sprayed for almost 10 years now)
    I think, you'll most likely find that the majority of people outside of both these countries are not uneducated and docile.
    Your lack of response to my earlier posts are a sign of your lack of real knowledge or believe in what you started this topic on.
    Kippy

?? You asked for the reason, I gave it. This does in no way automatically imply that I believe all people are uneducated and docile.

• Advertisement

r3nu4l wrote: »
    You still haven't answered my questions casey...what's the matter, don't have any reasonable answers?

Patience is a virtue

yet not one german soldier set foot on Switzerland.

History disagrees with you.

History disagrees with you.

Does it? name any german attacks on the swiss.

Patience is a virtue

Oh I'll wait but I won't hold my breath and for now I'll take it that you don't have any answers. :)

Does it? name any german attacks on the swiss.
    Read here:
    http://history-switzerland.geschichte-schweiz.ch/switzerland-neutrality-world-war-ii.html

Specificilly here:
    Though neutral Switzerland adhered to the mandatory international rules during World War 2, while the warfaring nations violated even these (neither Germany nor the Allies respected Swiss air space, Allied aircraft even dropped about 70 bombs on Switzerland), it is evident that being neutral would call for a spirit of neutrality that was offended by important Swiss actors.

Back to China, They've been involved in enough wars and conflicts. Why wouldnt their leaders want their population uneducated and docile so that they could rule them easier?

Arethe US that responsible for the whole thing or are the irish government implicit in it also?
    Perhaps I have already been sprayed too much and my intelligence has already dropped but I get the feelin that theres only one person in this thread with low intelligence.

Anyway, I hear these chemtrails are just a distraction that the governements have created to keep the conspiracy theorists off the real conspiracy-yep you've guessed it, that the world is flat (Shhh, the dont want us to know the truth)

Kippy

PS, In most fora the OP would already have been banned for trolling but sadly the CT foru sits outside of reality

So are you saying that China and Switzerland aren't participating in the spraying or that China and Switzerland are not being sprayed.

If the former, then why aren't they crowing about it to the world?
    If the latter, well wind slipstreams will mean that there people are being poisoned anyway and so I would imagine their Governments would be ticked off about the increased healthcare bills and complaining about it.

Let me guess, they are not complaining because (a) they are being bought out, (b) they are under military thread, (c) They are the lizard people who orchestrate the whole thing, (d) some other nutty theory?

Which is it?

I am saying that they are not being sprayed. Of course the spray does not stop at national boundaries. This then raises the question of national boarders. Who decided where one nation sould end and another begin, and why.

Everyone knows lizard people are a joke. Don't raise this again. Government loves massive medical expenses. Are the medically companies not privately owned? Public/private partnership? the costs are made public the profits private.

As for who actually flies the planes, I would like to know myself.

Right so China and Switzerland are being sprayed. Why aren't their governments giving out about it? Do they not know? Military pressure from other nations? Are they implicit? If so what is their contribution to the poisoning, if they are not active in it? Surely they must contribute if they are benefitting?

Also, what about the people in charge, where are they during the spraying? In underground bunkers?

Back to China, They've been involved in enough wars and conflicts. Why wouldnt their leaders want their population uneducated and docile so that they could rule them easier?

Is the the US that are responsible for the whole thing or are the irish government implicit in it also?
    Perhaps I have already been sprayed too much and my intelligence has already dropped but I get the feelin that theres only one person in this thread with low intelligence.

Anyway, I hear these chemtrails are just a distraction that the governements have created to keep the conspiracy theorists off the real conspiracy-yep you've guessed it, that the world is flat (Shhh, the dont want us to know the truth)

Kippy

The vast majority of chinas wars have been civil. The irish government have nothing to do with it. Irish politicians are spokespeople for those in brussels.
    China is now the manufacturing centre of the world, therefore the people need to be healthy. Chinas role has been planned, similar to that os the U.S. 250 years ago. Read the work of francis bacon

Right so China and Switzerland are being sprayed. Why aren't their governments giving out about it? Do they not know? Military pressure from other nations? Are they implicit? If so what is their contribution to the poisoning, if they are not active in it? Surely they must contribute if they are benefitting?

Also, what about the people in charge, where are they during the spraying? In underground bunkers?

Medical and scientific developments are far in advance of what is publically known. Both consist of three levels. Level 1 reaches to professor standard. Level 2 is provided for agencies such as M16, CIA. Level 3 is higher again containing undreamed of knowledge.

• Advertisement

The vast majority of chinas wars have been civil. The irish government have nothing to do with it. Irish politicians are spokespeople for those in brussels.
    China is now the manufacturing centre of the world, therefore the people need to be healthy. Chinas role has been planned, similar to that os the U.S. 250 years ago. Read the work of francis bacon

Surely the governement of China would want its people Docile and unable to fight each other in these civil wars?
    What about the role of switzerland? What is their role in the future of the world?
    The chinese people are not a healthy race per say (no more healthier than the Japanese or other asian races)
    My friend, I hate to say it but I think the nasty governments have managed to distract you from the real issues in our world.
    Read the work of sane and intelligent individuals.
    Kippy

Advertisement