Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was this YOU in my Taxi last Friday?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭roy123456789

kev_s88 wrote: »
    what night was this and where were you bringing them from??

i think i might know who you're talking about.i live in portmarnock

sorry mate I doubt it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

guys, lay off him, he's clearly a n00b here and is just learning the ropes.

First off, NEVER change the original post. That first page was so confusing.

Second, if you post in AH, expect the abuse. Maybe post your stories in the Creative Writing forum to get a better response.

Thrid, that story really isn't any good. I can't actually see the point. Usually people come here to make a controversial statement or ask a question. You have done neither, which is why the confusion. What are people supposed to write in reply to an anecdote about a taxi driver taking a couple, who had a little spat, home for the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

was it a purple snack?

L31mr0d wrote: »
    guys, lay off him, he's clearly a n00b here and is just learning the ropes.

First off, NEVER change the original post. That first page was so confusing.

Second, if you post in AH, expect the abuse. Maybe post your stories in the Creative Writing forum to get a better response.

Thrid, that story really isn't any good. I can't actually see the point. Usually people come here to make a controversial statement or ask a question. You have done neither, which is why the confusion. What are people supposed to write in reply to an anecdote about a taxi driver taking a couple, who had a little spat, home for the evening.

YEAH!.. yeah.... hmmmmmmm yeah and yeah I agree it's just a tale, nowt much to comment on, I doubt I'll do it again :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Yuk....a taxi driver...

• Advertisement

TheVan wrote: »
    Yuk....a taxi driver...

even worse....... a white? van driver

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Everyone has to start sonewhere like L31mr0d said, lay off a little :)

Roy, dont worry nothing gets taken seriously in AH (even my exploding battery story was shunned :rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Roy, you have on here some of the most anti-taxi people in the world. Just be thankful you weren't telling them about the €1 extra fuel surcharge the taxi drivers want, they would be seething at that news....
    TAXI drivers are to approach the Taxi Regulator seeking a €1 fuel surcharge on all fares because of soaring petrol and diesel costs.

The National Taxi Drivers Union is planning to meet with other taxi and hackney organisations next week to discuss the possibility of the various unions making a group application.

Link to Original Story

.....but welcome to boards an extra 1 in the +column of any taxi arguments here

BTW If you want a positive response just throw in a few bits about x-dressing, masturbation, how farts smell etc. and a good chunk of the AH crowd will love it

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I just thought I hadn't pressed the submit button, care to tell why you deleted it? no offense was meant by it

Because you were effectively spamming your site which isn't allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

Interesting Blog there, roy123456789 keep it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Montallie

Roy, I would like the link to your blog so I can see what all the fuss is about. :)

Montallie wrote: »
    Roy, I would like the link to your blog so I can see what all the fuss is about. :)
    It's in my signature (just enable them in your profile)......does this mean the abuse is going to start again ? I thought this thread was buried :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

this guy deserves comments on his bloggg comment box:cool:

this guy deserves comments on his bloggg comment box:cool:

That sounds like a Threat!
    You threatening me?
    Ain't no-one else here!
    You threatening me?
    YOU THREATENING ME?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

It's in my signature (just enable them in your profile)......does this mean the abuse is going to start again ? I thought this thread was buried :(

You wish it was buried....lol

Advertisement