Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Only because you were held back so many time. Being the tallest kid in a class of toddlers isnt a great achievment you know.

Pissed because most Toddlers are still taller than you? :D

NakedDex wrote: »
    Being 16 and still flunking 1st class Drumcondra tests (remember those) isn't much of a college application resume

??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

N.O.I.P. wrote: »
    Pissed because most Toddlers are still taller than you? :D

rofl,.:D
    he dont mind aslong as their human, its when there his own species he gets pissed.,

Hmm has modern science managed to classify him yet?

I propose Fuzzy-shortarseius

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

o1s1n wrote: »
    No wonder you're so angry all the time. Did your girlfriend buy them for you?

Haha, no, I did. A couple of my ex's were Mounties though, so they thought they were naturally quite fetching.

Lads, lets all stand and have a moment of respect for Mounties.

I'll admit it though, I'm horrifically close to a real version of a character in one of those Ross O'Carroll-Kelly books if I'm around my old rugby mates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

N.O.I.P. wrote: »
    Hmm has modern science managed to classify him yet?

I propose Fuzzy-shortarseius

Actualy its Dwarficus in the family at-least-I'm-not-ginger-icus ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

cant argue with the truth

Actualy its Dwarficus in the family at-least-I'm-not-ginger-icus ;)

Dwarficus, you wish. Dwarfs are valuable members of society ;)

Anyway enough of the madness I have work in a few hours, I'll belittle you more tomorrow.

*BeLITTLE I cracks meself up I does*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

since people were on about conspiracy theories

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

a classic example of people who are off their meds....a right good riveting read for fridays tho...or thursdays

obviously BOOOORRRRING science always gets in the way with those darn facts...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

yes, it is so much better to think anal probing aliens were involved (i mean how could they not be!)....

as for global warming...jeasus...dont get me started. if you want conspiracies, read the FACTS on that...and yes feel free to call me a global warming denier...

so lets see...

hand grenade...check
    pull pin...check
    leaver bounced up...check

roll into thread...check

begin countdown....

Ok... Hand Grenade. Pull pin, drop grenade, throw pin, take cover. Uh-oh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey1666

no ones on at 6-8 am :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

NakedDex wrote: »
    Ok... Hand Grenade. Pull pin, drop grenade, throw pin, take cover. Uh-oh...

apparently if the urban myths are to be believed, happens more then people think..LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

Originally Posted by NakedDex
    I have deck shoes!

Gah!
    Deck shoes are made for sailing!
    if you wear them outside a boat yard you just look pretentious.
    Girls in my school used to wear them, always baffled me.....

on another note
    First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

*Sniff* *Sniff* :(

Poor N.O.I.P. doesn't know where his copy of the Holy Grail has gone.

We're the (Lego) Knights of the Round Table, best extra feature ever :D

apparently if the urban myths are to be believed, happens more then people think..LOL

Darwins theory of natural selection at work there then.
    Gizmodeon wrote: »
    Gah!
    Deck shoes are made for sailing!
    if you wear them outside a boat yard you just look pretentious.

I did use them for on boats so I have them legitimately but they're so damn comfortable I've been guilty of wearing them else where on occasion.

Ah, the Holy Grail, what an amazing film. And possibly what started my hatred of the French military.
    I fart in your general direction you toffee nosed ankle biter. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Holy Grail mission at HRTA anyone? The rickety plank at the back of contractors base that goes across the stream can be the bridge where "you must answer me these questions three" and the lane can be populated by the Knights who up until recently said Ni

Gizmodeon wrote:

Waah that was fast.

I commend you on your 433t youtube skillz :D

I commend you on your 433t youtube skillz

why thank you
    I live on youtube
    but I know netspeak is banned here
    is l33tsp33k?

why thank you
    I live on youtube
    but I know netspeak is banned here
    is l33tsp33k?

God I hope so, I have more than enough trouble with regular English

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I hate pwnd so much..................

• Advertisement

Not very good at locking threads, are you keith?

Locked.

Right, my other thread got locked.,lol, perfectly understandably though so no more talking of "that we don not speak of".,lol

but my question now, does anyone know how they calculate the total fee on 59euro?
    think somone said it will be around €15 but not sure,

cheers,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Divide by 100, multiply by 25. Should give you a vague idea, that is of course so long as they charge you the duty on the euro price and not on the price stated in dollars as if it was euro.

Spetzcong wrote: »
    Divide by 100, multiply by 25. Should give you a vague idea, that is of course so long as they charge you the duty on the euro price and not on the price stated in dollars as if it was euro.

comes back as 14.75, thats not bad at all then., :)
    cheers.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Hopefully it wont be too bad man

You may not even be charged, that happened to me before on an order for some printed circuit boards. They requested a reciept, which incidentally was for about 55 euro, and I emailed it to them. The following day I recieved an email confirming that my reciept matched the customs docket and it was being sent on that morning.
    Sometimes the customs stickers get scratched or are illegible. Sometimes the details doesn't match the paperwork (decimal point in the wrong place on the listed value in my case). In these cases, all they want to do is check the actual paid value and the shipping number/address against their own paperwork.

Cant get stock off my M15M4
    any ideas?
    I'm very close to getting the hammer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

any ideas?

There's a screw holding it to the receiver down at the bottom of the stock.
    Do you mean the M4 ? Take off the adjustable part, and look down the stock-tube - you should be able to see the screw. You'll need a long screwdriver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Spetzcong wrote: »
    so long as they charge you the duty on the euro price and not on the price stated in dollars as if it was euro.

Apparently they dont do that anymore, because somebody senior got got badly bitchslapped late last year about that.

I was talking to a customs clearance agent a few days ago and I mentioned that I thought I'd been badly hit by them forgetting to convert, and he told me a tale about a company threatening to sue after they'd been charged duty and VAT on a dollar amount over a period of 4 months.

any ideas?

youtube it, theres loads of guides on the net these days,.:)
    you have to remove the adjustable part as shiva said, do that by pulling the adjuster lever out rather than pressing it in like ya usually do, then it slides off and there will either be a screw or allen key on the end cap, take that off and the last one is inside the tube of the stock, usually a large philips head screw,.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

zero19 wrote: »
    I hate pwnd so much..................

Only becuase its said to you so much :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement