Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

AdvantageBathrobe.jpg

Perfect for sleep walking skirmishes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Just wondering if anyone here is heading to Mayhem next thursday week in temple bar? Ill be up myself if anyones around for a pre-gig beer....and then some during gig beers....and then some post-gig beers!

I know theres a few metal heads here, own up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'd consider myself semi metal head lol what's the story with the gig?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

cant go anywhere without your rubber ducky.,:p
    camotoyduckma4.jpg
    camotoyduckma4.5cbf951bbb.jpg

I think ill be getting the other half into airsoft and i can buy her a camo suit.,;):D
    imagine 20 of these running around HRTA.,:eek:
    costume20soh20armyeg3.jpg hot20co26ok5.jpg
    hot20co26ok5.04e3123464.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I just want to point out that those women are not wearing any eye protection at all. That's just reckless and a breach of all site rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

GOOOOOOODMORNING SKIRMISHNAM ,started without me :eek::eek:
    man vtec great pics,
    not as good as Giz's camo roll,
    Ducky is cool

NakedDex well spotted will the models plz return to the safe zone for futher inspection

yeah they dont have any guns so they must be in the safe zone.,:p

speaking of eye protection, has anyone bought these from ehobby?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/UV400-Protect-Polycabonate-Shooting-Glasses-GO-17-BK_W0QQitemZ270188058915QQihZ017QQcategoryZ71111QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I bought a pair yesterday and was just wondering if there any good,

they seem ok vtec, but someone posted on here saying that glasses are getting banned for HRTA as they dont offer full eye protection .basicly if a bb can get through the sides or from underneat there not considered safe,

Damn, and i just bought them, lol., I have another pair of industrial ones from work that wrap around your face but they dont look as fancy.,lol

these are the ones im looking at for about E20 dont like the full mask i have at the moment ,

guarder_c4_2.jpg
    guarder_c4_4.jpg
    bodygoggleP.jpg

• Advertisement

I like those first ones., are they on ehobby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

i have just seen this about eye Glasses, the one's to look for are safety Glasses and not
    eye protection Glasses, and i thouht that every one new this.

The ones i have are safety glasses, mechanics glasses made for using drills, grinders etc and they stop broken drill bits and blades etc., are the ones in the above pics ok? i like the first ones.,

nonex this came up in a thread from last week ,everything anything saftey glasses wise have been recommended for use hence why i posted if a bb can come though the side or the top/bottom of the glasses they cant be safe,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

more pics please vtec :)

kdouglas wrote: »
    more pics please vtec :)

Of the glasses? im just getting home now so cant get them right now., Or the women in camo?.,:p

vtec wrote: »
    I like those first ones., are they on ehobby?

yeah there on ehobby i think the called daisy or gaurder get couple of different lenes with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

Gatling wrote: »
    nonex this came up in a thread from last week ,everything anything saftey glasses wise have been recommended for use hence why i posted if a bb can come though the side or the top/bottom of the glasses they cant be safe,

they have to be ce,aw,an,bs,rated saftey glasses, thats what i'am saying and thats where every one is going wong

confusion strikes again:confused::confused:
    are the glasses suppost to have a foam backing on them to stop bbs getting behind the glasses.
    plz say yes or no

has anyone got opinions on this?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JG-DESERT-STORM-TAN-M4-S-SYSTEM-AIRSOFT-AEG-RIFLE-PKG_W0QQitemZ150182878849QQihZ005QQcategoryZ64635QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
    Im thinking of getting a M4 but i want something a bit different from most peoples ones, Dunno weather its gonna be a complete sh*te but its the same make as my g36c .,

• Advertisement

you can buy the sand coloured (coyote) foreend and stock separtely even if you got a bog standard black M4 and added them later,havent come across the JG m4 yet at a skirmish best bet is browsing for some reviews

so i could just get this from shiva and add the tan stuff afterwards?
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_29&products_id=4

:goes off to waste more money: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well i found out for myself tan and coyote are different colours so if you are looking for the same you best stick with one colour, tan is sand colour, coyote is much darker...i have the mixed kit to prove it ...unfortunately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

has anyone got opinions on this?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JG-DESERT-STORM-TAN-M4-S-SYSTEM-AIRSOFT-AEG-RIFLE-PKG_W0QQitemZ150182878849QQihZ005QQcategoryZ64635QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
    Im thinking of getting a M4 but i want something a bit different from most peoples ones, Dunno weather its gonna be a complete sh*te but its the same make as my g36c .,

I've heard of two people first hand who've had problems ordering from that site, and hearing their problems made me go look to see if anyone else did, because i was going to get a couple of things.

They have a very bad reputation on Arnies.

Shiva wrote: »
    I've heard of two people first hand who've had problems ordering from that site, and hearing their problems made me go look to see if anyone else did, because i was going to get a couple of things.

They have a very bad reputation on Arnies.

I wasnt actually gonna buy it from them as ive never heard of them, more so just looking for opinions on weather its any good and if its available anywhere else,. Dont suppose you could get your hands on one in the same colours shiva? or even the tan parts and if they'd fit on one of these from your site,
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_...&products_id=4

thanks for the heads up fall, i didnt think there would have been a difference.,

I wasnt actually gonna buy it from them as ive never heard of them, more so just looking for opinions on weather its any good and if its available anywhere else,. Dont suppose you could get your hands on one in the same colours shiva? or even the tan parts and if they'd fit on one of these from your site,
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_...&products_id=4

thanks for the heads up fall, i didnt think there would have been a difference.,

Far as I'm aware, the JG M4's are all over the limit.
    I could look into getting the tan parts for you though. Although painting it yourself would probably be easier - no worries about compatibility with a tin of Krylon. Derek in MIA does the Krylon.

yeah i suppose it would be handier,.
    Im on my way out christmas shopping with the other half now so will see if she bleeds me dry and arrange to pick up a Dboys M4 CQB/R when i have time,., :D its says that ones metal, is the whole body metal or is that refering to something else?

just watched 30 Days of the Night ,the new vampire movie in the cinema ,great film exceptionly violent and bloody ,and the Moosberg m500 is one of the stars of the movie nickleplated with wood furniture ,looks just like the photo posted on rsov

No "Good morning slirmishnam!"?

:D.,lol,

• Advertisement

yeah i suppose it would be handier,.
    Im on my way out christmas shopping with the other half now so will see if she bleeds me dry and arrange to pick up a Dboys M4 CQB/R when i have time,., :D its says that ones metal, is the whole body metal or is that refering to something else?

They're full metal. Out of stock at the moment, but should be back in about 2 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement