Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get pups?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Greyhounds are lovely dogs, but the op has a beagle now and they are a lovely breed you have to admit and the op looks after the pooch very well by the looks of things.
    If you are patient the right rescue dog will come along if/when you are looking for another one.
    I would always urge people to go for a rescue but don't think anyone can be too hard on the op there are plenty of other posts with people looking for pure breds to buy and pure breds to breed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

Greyhounds are lovely dogs, but the op has a beagle now and they are a lovely breed you have to admit and the op looks after the pooch very well by the looks of things.
    If you are patient the right rescue dog will come along if/when you are looking for another one.
    I would always urge people to go for a rescue but don't think anyone can be too hard on the op there are plenty of other posts with people looking for pure breds to buy and pure breds to breed.

thank you so much i thought people were trying to gang up on me like i said there is nothing wrong with grey hounds i was just saying there is a lot of them in the shelters ! thanks Guineapigrescue:D:D:):)

Advertisement