Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a level 39 hunter.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

My guild in im has all ages. But im glad the guild leader is on the older side ( 20's ). But I think to stop young kids in the guild is not the answer. You can get 20 year olds and they will be tools and get 14 year old guys and they will be fine. You just have to let them in and kick out the ones that are not helping the guild by there behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Sorry i might not have been clear, the guys who were in the raid were from all over the server, and the ones who were acting the c0ck weren't in my guild :)

I accept your point though. I'm more basing it on maturity as a behaviour rather than age as a number though if you get me?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

Ivan wrote: »
    I'm going to go ahead and assume that you have only started playing the game in the last few months.

First of all, i started also on the Bladefist realm all them years ago, and transfered when i could so im not new to the game. I am new to the forums on this name but since i've been banned with 3 different accounts for various and stupid things from years ago i decided to make a new account and wise up my actions abit for the forums. Not once have i said PVP is better than PVE but i have said i think its more fun and enjoyable than PvE. You gobs*tes still keep reading my stuff sl*gging me but dont understand what im saying, i was in the first place defending PvPers from what someone said on the first page, about PvP people. And my last post were to show that PvP has as much apart as RP and PvE has to offer for this game. Your the ones being so righteous and nobish about the whole thing, thinking im trying to prove pvp is better or seeing me as someone trying to attack you and what you like about the game. My opinion is just that and its mine, im not telling you what to like im telling you what PvP ppl like and you are simple being rude about it and insulting the people that do it!

I had the best pvp gear i could get in the old pre-tbc days but dropped them while lvling in TBC. I created the gear i have now thru tailoring cause i liked the fire bonus damage and because they were easier at the time than running pvp and getting gear totally sucky and blueish, also i figured i have alot of grinding to do to get my mount and other things so it could help if i had pve gear to do it. Before i re-gem'd my gear i had alot of stam and crit, but i decided only recently that my gear can't prevent me from dying so i may aswell get a better offensive gem set for my gear, hence all the 9+ spell damage gems. I dont do arena because i dont have time and when i am online like i have said before dustaz, is that the people in my teams are inactive or not online when i am considering they live in Jordan. Why dont i invite other people, cause yet again i dont have time to play arena my team is never final on the pc and so i cant pre-plan anything. Altho i am joining a 3v3 team thats 1800 standing shortly for the S3 gear. Just not seen my mates online to do so.

Dustaz u sound like a real nobhead, so if your so full of it and since you've said nothing but crap when ever i've posted why dont you prove to me that your gear is better than mine? I may not be the best mage in the world nor do i have the best gear but atleast im willing to fight! Put your money where your mouth is and come fight my mage, i'll teach you a few things or two. Or you could just refuse to fight, hold your honour and remain hidding in the corner, biting ur finger nails and crying!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Faylum,
    I suggest reading the charter, I get the feeling you haven't. Calm down a bit and stop insulting people.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Faylum wrote: »
    First of all, i started also on the Bladefist realm all them years ago, and transfered when i could so im not new to the game. I am new to the forums on this name but since i've been banned with 3 different accounts for various and stupid things from years ago i decided to make a new account and wise up my actions abit for the forums. Not once have i said PVP is better than PVE but i have said i think its more fun and enjoyable than PvE. You gobs*tes still keep reading my stuff sl*gging me but dont understand what im saying, i was in the first place defending PvPers from what someone said on the first page, about PvP people. And my last post were to show that PvP has as much apart as RP and PvE has to offer for this game. Your the ones being so righteous and nobish about the whole thing, thinking im trying to prove pvp is better or seeing me as someone trying to attack you and what you like about the game. My opinion is just that and its mine, im not telling you what to like im telling you what PvP ppl like and you are simple being rude about it and insulting the people that do it!

I had the best pvp gear i could get in the old pre-tbc days but dropped them while lvling in TBC. I created the gear i have now thru tailoring cause i liked the fire bonus damage and because they were easier at the time than running pvp and getting gear totally sucky and blueish, also i figured i have alot of grinding to do to get my mount and other things so it could help if i had pve gear to do it. Before i re-gem'd my gear i had alot of stam and crit, but i decided only recently that my gear can't prevent me from dying so i may aswell get a better offensive gem set for my gear, hence all the 9+ spell damage gems. I dont do arena because i dont have time and when i am online like i have said before dustaz, is that the people in my teams are inactive or not online when i am considering they live in Jordan. Why dont i invite other people, cause yet again i dont have time to play arena my team is never final on the pc and so i cant pre-plan anything. Altho i am joining a 3v3 team thats 1800 standing shortly for the S3 gear. Just not seen my mates online to do so.

Dustaz u sound like a real nobhead, so if your so full of it and since you've said nothing but crap when ever i've posted why dont you prove to me that your gear is better than mine? I may not be the best mage in the world nor do i have the best gear but atleast im willing to fight! Put your money where your mouth is and come fight my mage, i'll teach you a few things or two. Or you could just refuse to fight, hold your honour and remain hidding in the corner, biting ur finger nails and crying!!!
    I'm sorry if it seems like we're insulting you but what you have to understand is that statements such as this:
    Oh yea the skill of constantly doing the same thing which at first is hard but once the same tactic is mapped in the peoples heads this skill you talk about turns into something of a joke.

are just as insulting.

Looking at your character, (assuming it is the only mage Faylum on Outlands) you dont really seem to PvP all that much. Perhaps you do world pvp alot more, but there is no way to tell that.

I wouldnt class myself as a great pvp'er and definitely not one that pvps on a regular basis as much as I might want to, but even I have more pvp/arena gear from the self professed PvP expert ;) Furthermore, your spec seems to be something of a pve spec with spellfire likewise, a pve set.

And as for attacking you for your opinions, yes, that is how conversations/debates/threads work. We are attacking your opinions because to us, they appear to be untrue or at least partially incorrect.

In saying all that, I'd have no problems copying a character to the PTR for some duels if you are interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement