Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just can't stop crying, I've no idea why.

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

jaysis, here we go another bloody thread with the girls crying you dont know what its like to be a woman, bawling their eyes out a the computer ........you just dont understand blah blah blah ............i am going back to the bar

this should be in the new dipsticks and fat arses forum not AH

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Sorry ladies, but if you can't manage not to cry over nothing we can't really put you in charge of anything more vital than the cooker. It's for your own good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

star-pants wrote: »
    Although, in saying that, I believe guys get a 'monthly' too (obviously not the exact same). Grumpy for no reason. yarp -- ask women about it..they'll agree.

Scientific research has show that this only occurs in men who are in a relationship and consistantly co-incides with HER narky time **

** Disclaimer.......... this is obvious lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

The-Rigger wrote: »

Unfortunate zipper incidents (though any man worth his salt has now switched to button-flys).

WORK OF THE DEVIL!!!!

Zippers all the way even if it is worth taking the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

WORK OF THE DEVIL!!!!

Zippers all the way even if it is worth taking the risk

You clearly have a micro penis, if one at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

star-pants wrote: »
    Although, in saying that, I believe guys get a 'monthly' too (obviously not the exact same). Grumpy for no reason. yarp -- ask women about it..they'll agree.
    Remember that show where they keep jumping to alternate realities of earth trying to find they're own one. They went to a reality (if you can call it that) where women where in control and they said men couldn't fly planes because they have they're equivalent to a period every 20 minutes.

The only thing that can bring me close to tears is me dog, physical pain of any kind is ok but ma poor 16 year old dog getting all excited just because I bring her for a walk when ever I go home to the ol queens house is the closest I've gotten to actually crying since I where a nip. I didn't actually cry of course but I came close.

ScumLord wrote: »
    Remember that show where they keep jumping to alternate realities of earth trying to find they're own one.

Sliders

That's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

heres one for you: I was a rebound guy and we didnt even get to the fun stuff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Overheal wrote: »
    heres one for you: I was a rebound guy and we didnt even get to the fun stuff :(

???:confused:???

• Advertisement

Dinxminx wrote: »
    ???:confused:???

:confused: indeed.

Take it to P.I

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

hey, youd cry too :) or when you stub your toe... oh man, that one is a bitch

hey, youd cry too :) or when you stub your toe... oh man, that one is a bitch
    I stub my toe for breakfast tis nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Most of us menfolk have heard this scary utterance from ye wimmin.

What's it all about?

Has anyone ever heard a man say such a bizarre thing?!

Yes, when he was on Hormone treatment for Prostate Cancer.

Is IS Hormones, it's biological and there's nothing we can do about it!

So deal with it! :P:P:P

l3LoWnA wrote: »

Thankfully it's not really our problems to deal with.

The humourous thing is an abundance of test makes you want to **** anything that moves and fight anything that you don't want to ****.

We deal with that one 24/7. ;)

Yes, when he was on Hormone treatment for Prostate Cancer.

Is IS Hormones, it's biological and there's nothing we can do about it!

Ah it's not. You should try maturing and facing things like an adult. :)

Ah it's not. You should try maturing and facing things like an adult. :)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WRONG time of the month Mr!!!!

Stand back if you value your life!!! :P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I'm a cold-hearted woman. I don't cry over runny eggs or sad movies. Hell, I fractured an ankle in July and I didn't cry. I went to work and left at lunch to have it looked at. My mother doesn't cry either. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen her cry in 26 years.
    I will use crying as a defense mechanism though, like when I get pulled over, I just turn on the tears (works 75% of the time). But that's not because I'm hormonal. It's because I'm manipulative. ;)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WRONG time of the month Mr!!!!

Stand back if you value your life!!! :P:P:P

Nicely illustrated.

I'm a cold-hearted woman. I don't cry over runny eggs or sad movies. Hell, I fractured an ankle in July and I didn't cry. I went to work and left at lunch to have it looked at. My mother doesn't cry either. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen her cry in 26 years.
    I will use crying as a defense mechanism though, like when I get pulled over, I just turn on the tears (works 75% of the time). But that's not because I'm hormonal. It's because I'm manipulative. ;)

Proud of it too, you sound like quite the catch.

My mother never cries either.....

But she has no soul.

(Not implying in any way that you have no soul, Metaoblivia, just pondering!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Nicely illustrated.

Proud of it too, you sound like quite the catch.

Don't you know? As Dinxminx said, I have no soul. Just ask some of the guys Ive dated. :p

My mother never cries either.....

But she has no soul.

(Not implying in any way that you have no soul, Metaoblivia, just pondering!)

:) Has she really got no soul or is it merely that she has less hormones? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

:) Has she really got no soul or is it merely that she has less hormones? :)

no soul.

hopalong85 wrote: »
    no soul.

No soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I well up every now and again when i'm left alone with my thoughts and I think that if I live a full life I will have to bury my parents... and I will never see them again.

I heard

Its a sign of homosexuality
    Most of us menfolk have heard this scary utterance from ye wimmin.

What's it all about?

If you see tears in a mans eyes, you can be damn sure there is a just and quantifiable reason for it along the lines of the following....

A power cut has led to the freezer defrosting overnight and our stock pile of choice cuts of meat going off.

Unfortunate zipper incidents (though any man worth his salt has now switched to button-flys).

Somewhere, a beer truck has overturned.

What's it all about?

So what is all this random crying about?!

If you just want to admit "we are not stable :("

...then we will nod slowly and back away out of the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

No soul.

Yeah, true.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

boneless wrote: »
    Carrots make me cry a lot.

You're not supposed to put it there! :rolleyes: That would bring tears to any man's eye...
    Ooh, i'd love to put you into a womans body for a month. You'd swiftly change your mind on the above!!!

Do you know nothing woman? He'd never leave the house, too busy playing with his new boobs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Having the ability to cry at any moment is not to be scoffed at. Often we have reasons. Other times it's because we can.. I have managed to avoid hefty fines, excess luggage charges of 200eu and other nasty things by my ability to well up. Although i am in general fairly tough and don't cry over men pms or soppy films thats for sure. Last genuine time was car over the foot a few months ago. Wouldn't cry in front of a partner for no goddam reason thats for sure :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Personally I prefer button flies. They let me know when to stop drinking if I have difficulty closing it :)

Advertisement