Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whoo moving to Ireland tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Someone who is actually excited by moving to Finglas. Now there's enthusiasm on a level i just can't commit to. But welcome to our dreary little island.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Welcome to Dublin.... don't listen to them. It's great! I'm moving away myself in a few months and I know I'll miss the place. As much as i give out about it now!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

my friend just moved back to ireland after 5 years away and she cant believe the cost of everything. so even if you get a better paid job you will probably be in worse financial state, and if you are moving to finglas, note there are no buses running at the moment so be prepared to walk or pay €15.00 in a taxi

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

irishbird wrote: »
    my friend just moved back to ireland after 5 years away and she cant believe the cost of everything. so even if you get a better paid job you will probably be in worse financial state, and if you are moving to finglas, note there are no buses running at the moment so be prepared to walk or pay €15.00 in a taxi

lol. I think that situation is temporary irishburd. :p

OP cancel yore moving plans, no buses for a week!!

kevmy wrote: »
    I love the way there's a split on Boards. Someone says there moving to Dublin cue all Dublin posters "why!!", "I can't wait to get out of the place" and "For the love of God NOOOOOOOO!!!!".

Someone posts they're moving to Galway/Cork/arsehole of Donegal all posters from the area say "It's great. You'll love it", "I moved 5 years ago and I'd never leave now" or "Lucky you".

Always makes me laugh.

Those two statements are entirely congruous.
    Most people think Dublin is a ****hole to live in and so appreciate not having to live there.

No offense OP, your obviously are happy in that place. Best of luck with the move.

• Advertisement

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Those two statements are entirely congruous.
    Most people think Dublin is a ****hole to live in and so appreciate not having to live there.

No offense OP, your obviously are happy in that place. Best of luck with the move.

And who made you spokesperson?

Independantly audited randomn sampling.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

daniel3982 wrote: »
    I'm dead excited... just for being able to eat soda, wheeten and potato bread if nothing else! Oh and Tayto crisps and Club Soda.... Oh happy days....

you do know youre moving to ireland and not back to 1861?

enjoy your stay.

club soda is an irish thing? huh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Overheal wrote: »
    I could think of worse movement options :p welcome to modern day alcatraz

Yeah and there ain't no Dirty Harry Callaghans to protect us:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Tsk! Moving to Ireland and where does he go? Dublin!:p

Cork and Kerry are God's counties, no lie!

look, i know we're not supposed to like dem across the water, but theres no call for sending people down there.......

• Advertisement

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Independantly audited randomn sampling.

Can you point me towards the report for this independent audited random sample?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

look, i know we're not supposed to like dem across the water, but theres no call for sending people down there.......

Says the man living in Dundee.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Welcome to Ireland.
    We're not all moaning begrudgers.

Advertisement