Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Top Gear Crush!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    SOOOO fancy Alan Rickman but always too embarassed to admit it!!! Dunno whether its his voice or his eyes but theres definatly something!! especially that texas video!!! YUM YUM!!;)

Alan Rickman is a bebe have a thing for him since Robin Hood ! Even looked at Sense And Sensabilty last monday with the lovely Mr Rickman in it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭do you love it?

i kinda have a thing for Jeremy Clarkson........dont laugh....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Silent Loser

I fancy James May.

*hides*

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

can't imagine fancying clarkson, just not right. the hamster, just so obvious... but may is a scruffy classical music lover, and just a totally down to earth bloke.. totally easy to crush on.

mate of mine met him recently. said he's lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

star-pants wrote: »
    Alan Rickman...
    Oooh just stumbled on this thread and lmao here! I too have a "thing" for Rickman (its the stern black cloaked harry potter mysteriousness and ridiculously sexy growly voice)! Also, said in work the other week i fancied James May over the other 2...mmm...i think its the unassuming laid back very attractive intelligence (aka nerdiness) he gives off..no poncy pretty boy fakeness!
    Leeza wrote: »
    I love Richard Hammond..........mmmmmmmm..... I'd only kick hin out of bed to F**K him on the floor:D
    Brilliant! Jezza would be just kicked on the floor!
    gcgirl wrote: »
    out of the 3 of them James May is the hottest i love the nerd in him! i am frigging weird!

If you're weird..then you're not on your own there :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement