Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Top Gear Crush!!!!

Options
  • 13-11-2007 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

first off, if this isn't in the righ thread feel free to move mods.

Ok, so I know ther's been a thread on here before of 'unusual crushs'...My most recent one is James May on Top Gear!! :eek:

I had a dream one night that I was on a sort of 'tour' and that Clarkson, Hammond and May were out guest tour guides. I happened to be in May's car and was blabbin on about the T.V show and which was my favourite part etc etc...next thing I know I'm gettin out of the car to go into the shop and kiss him as if we're a couple..kind of like 'i'll be back in a min babe, *kiss*'

Since then I havn't looked at him the same. Now, I find his messy hair and his weird laugh soooo cute!!!

Jeez im weird lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Oh dear :)

You may find more ehm, understanding on the Top Gear forum though. I'm sure you've some kindered spirits there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The OP May (see what I did there?) like to visit this site to sate her lust

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yikes.

I'll leave this here for the time being to see if the OP garners any sympathy from similarly enamored boardsies (snigger).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Aaahhhhhh i'm pure embarrassed now so Mods you've full permission to either delete the thread or move it to Top Gear :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Actually aoife2k, I had a friend visitng me last weekend and of course we were talking about Top Gear (as you do). I mentioned that my wife likes Richard Hammond but thinks he needs a haircut...she said "Oh, I like him but I've actually taken a real fancy to James May!".

You are not alone apparently!

• Advertisement

The Hamster from the last series.

I'd hit that.

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Actually aoife2k, I had a friend visitng me last weekend and of course we were talking about Top Gear (as you do). I mentioned that my wife likes Richard Hammond but thinks he needs a haircut...she said "Oh, I like him but I've actually taken a real fancy to James May!".

You are not alone apparently!

Yeah, it was always the Richard Hammond who i fancied from Top Gear, but the hair has to go...I've also read his book, fascinating!

I thought I was weird about havin a slight liking of Mr. May but check out this board....it's very very over the top...these people need to get out more I reckon lol

http://jamesmaysmut.proboards102.com/index.cgi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Metallic_Sky**

Oh i have a pretty odd crush too at the moment. Time changes everything though, right? But my friend has the biggest crush on Richard Hammond and she seen him at a signing of his book and she had to run out of the shop as she started crying :o. Aw I totally understand why people take up "people watching" (not the creepy telescope using type but the sitting on a park bench type) as humans can be so random.

Oh i have a pretty odd crush too at the moment.

Who?! Who?! Spill!

aoife2k wrote: »
    Who?! Who?! Spill!

Gary Sinise. Lmao. See i liked him for years as an actor but then recently I just had to go ahead and start fancying him for whatever reason...

• Advertisement

lol! ah there's nothin wrong with him...he's totally allowed to be fancied!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

mmmmmmmmmmm hammond..... *sigh*
    oh wait... May? em...not my cup of tea to be honest.
    Although, I know a few people, myself included who find an odd attraction to Alan Rickman...

lol! ah there's nothin wrong with him...he's totally allowed to be fancied!

lol good to know (just never think of the age, never!:rolleyes:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I actually hate May but the Hamster is very cute and reminds me of my gorgeous husband (they have the same joy of life and the same eyes). I read his book and was touched how he described how he nearly died it brought tears to my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Oh yea i actually find James May quite cute too, its very worrying.

Omigod what is wrong with me!!!

Last night I dreamt that Jezza came to my rescue in a nightclub (he was doing a celebrity guest appearence) where there was some guy after me and he (jezza) was the only one who'd listen to me!

I think it's the hamsters turn next :eek: ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

mike65 wrote: »
    The OP May (see what I did there?) like to visit this site to sate her lust

You'll be missed in the motors forum mike !

Everyone goes through at least one embarassing celebrity crush...I remember once fancying Andie "can't act my way out of a paper bag" McDowell !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Leeza

I love Richard Hammond..........mmmmmmmm..... I'd only kick hin out of bed to F**K him on the floor:D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

star-pants wrote: »
    mmmmmmmmmmm hammond..... *sigh*
    oh wait... May? em...not my cup of tea to be honest.
    Although, I know a few people, myself included who find an odd attraction to Alan Rickman...

SOOOO fancy Alan Rickman but always too embarassed to admit it!!! Dunno whether its his voice or his eyes but theres definatly something!! especially that texas video!!! YUM YUM!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭K_P

Aoife2k, I'm with you! It's weird, bizarre and I'm more than a little embarrassed to admit to it, but I too understand the James-May-fancying-ness. Then again, my celebrity crushes are always a bit on the odd side. No Pitts and Clooneys for me! Far too obvious.

A friend of mine fancies the a*se of Jeremy Clarkson. Now that's just wrong. :)

• Advertisement

K_P wrote: »
    Aoife2k, I'm with you! It's weird, bizarre and I'm more than a little embarrassed to admit to it, but I too understand the James-May-fancying-ness. Then again, my celebrity crushes are always a bit on the odd side. No Pitts and Clooneys for me! Far too obvious.

A friend of mine fancies the a*se of Jeremy Clarkson. Now that's just wrong. :)

I agree 1,000,000,000% on the Pitts and Clooneys but I'm sorry, I'm guna have to admit defeat. I now 100% fancy the pants off Jezza, May and Hammond. CRAZY? yes, of course, im 22!! but i don't give a f**k:p

Anyone else started catching up on Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure?? Oh it's brill....Wine and Cars...my dream man....yummy! *sips wine* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

first off, if this isn't in the righ thread feel free to move mods.

Ok, so I know ther's been a thread on here before of 'unusual crushs'...My most recent one is James May on Top Gear!! :eek:

I had a dream one night that I was on a sort of 'tour' and that Clarkson, Hammond and May were out guest tour guides. I happened to be in May's car and was blabbin on about the T.V show and which was my favourite part etc etc...next thing I know I'm gettin out of the car to go into the shop and kiss him as if we're a couple..kind of like 'i'll be back in a min babe, *kiss*'

Since then I havn't looked at him the same. Now, I find his messy hair and his weird laugh soooo cute!!!

Jeez im weird lol

You'd love the Wine programme he does so. I like the guy, but in a non romantic way.

edit...I see you've been watching it..good girl...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

out of the 3 of them James May is the hottest i love the nerd in him! i am frigging weird!

gcgirl wrote: »
    out of the 3 of them James May is the hottest i love the nerd in him! i am frigging weird!

I'm far from nerdy and people who go on and on and on about stuff usually gets to me but I could listen to Mr. May alllllll day :) ROLL ON SUNDAY 8pm :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

ROLL ON SUNDAY 8pm :)

It's on at 9pm this Sunday iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Jeremy Clarkson <3

It's on at 9pm this Sunday iirc

Glad I looked at the skybar on my TV last night! I had to go somewhere at that time so luckily, mommy dearest was on hand to record it for me (hopefully getting Sky Plus for Xmas, which will make things a lot handier!)

Oh and while in town shopping today I popped into a well known CD/DVD store and picked up a copy of Jeremy's new DVD....He caught my eye and I had to go over and look (stare) at it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭K_P

Oh and while in town shopping today I popped into a well known CD/DVD store and picked up a copy of Jeremy's new DVD....He caught my eye and I had to go over and look (stare) at it :p

Careful now. Don't you start down that Jeremy-loving road. That's a baaaaad road... :D

Sorry! I think I'm there......I thought it was sooo cute the way he was cryin on Sunday's programme...he was so in awe of the BMW and the 24hr race awwww....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JamesMaysLover

Yeah, it was always the Richard Hammond who i fancied from Top Gear, but the hair has to go...I've also read his book, fascinating!

I thought I was weird about havin a slight liking of Mr. May but check out this board....it's very very over the top...these people need to get out more I reckon lol

http://jamesmaysmut.proboards102.com/index.cgi

I actually have a thing for James May. I find him very sexy, unbelieveably cute, very bright and extremly handsome.:)

Advertisement