Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Rooms - What do you take?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Doodee wrote: »
    you authorize it when its given in as a security deposit.

To be honest, Since I come from a family of Hoteliers I don't agree with people taking anything more than toiletries or the Odd bath towel.
    Any clips of you floating around the net?

Terry wrote: »
    Any clips of you floating around the net?

I was thinking the same.

Next time, just turn on a light. Those night vision cameras are crap!

Hah, 'Cula Bula', eh? I never knew that.. <rubs chin>. Intriguing.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Picture / Rug / Lamp / Trouser Press or Iron/Ironing Board
    Ray D'Arcy is a Guatemalan dish best served cold with a side order of cringe and a heap of smarm...Oh and it only comes in kids portions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Pen/Pencil / Notepad / Headed Notepaper
    I've never taken anything from a hotel without paying, I suppose I'm just either too honest or a coward. Just stayed in a hotel over the weekend and they had the most beautiful cushions on the beds (my favourite colour - all sparkly and nice and pretty - I loved them!!!) I had so much extra space in my suitcase and was so tempted to take one, especially since 2 different members of staff had to point out to us during our stay that our room door was left wide open when we weren't there (the spring was broken so anyone could go in and out!!!) but I didn't take one! :rolleyes:

Come to think of it - the nice plasma TV woudl have fitted nicely in my bag too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

Towel/s (hand or bath)
    I remember hearing about someone who stole a toilet seat from a hotel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Bed Linen / Pillow
    I took a safe. Every room had a safe for your personal belongings.
    They're pretty big, about the side of football (but not round obviously,only comparison I can think of).

It allows you to set your own electronic Pin so it works fine.
    Was pretty heavy too.
    No idea what it's worth, most likely over 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Bed Linen / Pillow
    micmclo wrote: »
    I took a safe. Every room had a safe for your personal belongings.
    They're pretty big, about the side of football (but not round obviously,only comparison I can think of).

It allows you to set your own electronic Pin so it works fine.
    Was pretty heavy too.
    No idea what it's worth, most likely over 50 quid.

It can't be much of a safe if it's that easy to just take. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Dinxminx wrote: »

And the hangers (the fancy ones)! Last one I got was big, cushy, silky and white with a cute little bow on top!

Thats some hanger. Bit to girlie for me though I know a few people who would like them. Which hotel was that? Christmas is coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Those ****ers in bewleys nail everything down now. I went into the bathroom and saw the ****ing soap stuck to the wall. They did have a groovy tray thing with the kettle built into it and I never would have considered stealing that if it wasn't for the soap incident. I mean how cheap do you have to be to get that anal over a small bit of bottled goo.

I'd love to clear a room completely of beds, tables, tvs absolutely everything. Just for the craic, even if it just meant moving everything to another room and setting up a hidden camera just to see the reaction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭angelsfire

Would you like an alarm call for the morning, Mr Bossarky?
    :D

I have taken the odd towel or ashtray or toiletries.....but for God's sake how the hell do you take a mattress?????????:confused: And a plasma tv fgs???? I just can't imagine people actually taking these things, I mean cripes a mattress wouldn't even fit in your car! LMAOOOOO

~ANGEL~

• Advertisement
Advertisement