Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangest place you have chatted up a woman?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I broke me cocsyx a few years ago. The doctor who treated me was a lovely Australian woman. Now, in order to ensure the bone has not ruptured the anal passage, she had to lube up and insert a finger to probe same area... now, when a woman has a finger up your bum, what can you do but chat her up?? Got a date too...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,451 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I tried starting a conversation with a Japanese girl in Muji, by asking for help translating the packaging for something.

Turned out she was Korean.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Aura

At a bottle bank.... :D

Her vagina.

I could've sworn it was her face. Good thing I didn't say anything bout her bad breath.

Anyways, the weirdest place I have ever chatted someone up was probably in a hospital while I was getting my hand stitched.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

At a halloween party when i was dressed as one of the twin towers,my brother was the other tower...I got a girl to throw an aeroplane made out of a coke bottle at me for a photo....we chatted and went out a couple of times. Dont forget, architecture is sexy guys!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Brothel. She was keen too....
    A friend who I was in Prague with a couple of months ago has booked flights back there for January to meet a pole dancer he asked out on the job. She's absolutely stunning. They're going to spend the weekend in a hotel.

Anyway, mine would be in a shop with a queue building up behind me. The pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

eirebhoy wrote: »
    A friend who I was in Prague with a couple of months ago has booked flights back there for January to meet a pole dancer he asked out on the job. She's absolutely stunning. They're going to spend the weekend in a hotel.

Or your friend will return home minus a kidney with a very red face!!--->:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

You're watching too much Lost. You'd want to be mental to turn down a weekend with this girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

eirebhoy wrote: »
    You'd want to be mental to turn down a weekend with this girl.
    You're right, but I bet he ends up paying for everything. He'd probably be better off paying for a high class hooker (oxymoron?) and staying in Dublin. Although the holiday would be nice I suppose. :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bobzi

I once tried to chat up a beangarda while being arrested for drunk and disorderly. She was fairly hot but needless to say I didnt get her number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

bobzi wrote: »
    needless to say I didnt get her number
    It's on her shoulder...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

I once tried to chat up a beangarda while being arrested for drunk and disorderly. She was fairly hot but needless to say I didnt get her number
    112 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

the house of my old principle at school!! i pulled too!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I got chatted up in the chemist when I was waiting for my pill, I was not impressed!! Ive noticed lads eyeing me up in the doctor's office too which I just find weird!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Rossibaby

deli counter,bunch of us on way to dublin stopped at petrol station and absolute cracker behind the deli counter with not so hot friend in toe.embarressed the hell out of her cause loads of people were listening;-) she made a good sandwich too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

In a lift with a student nurse once ,was kinda hoping the lift would stop mid way up in between floors but alas, our brief encounter was just that .........memorable but brief :)

Advertisement