Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The bug that's going around

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cregser wrote: »
    My Dad's a bit of a latent xenophobe/racist. He blames the <insert derisory African native term> for bringing in these "funny bugs" into the country. He has a point. I've heard that we've received proportionally more immigrants than any society before us (at least in modern times). Maybe now we're seeing one of the side-effects.

Discuss.

What's to discuss? That is the biggest load of ****e I have ever read on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

:( had that horrible pre flu taste(smokers know) on saturday night and woke up sunday morning feeling like mary harney just drove a tractor over me, since then it has changed from very weak sunday, shivers and temperature to weak yesterday bunged up nose and sore throat to feeling weak again today and lungs in bits, black and yellow phlem bad cough etc.
    I hope as some of the previous posters suggested this does not last 3-6 weeks.
    My Dad's a bit of a latent xenophobe/racist. He blames the <insert derisory African native term> for bringing in these "funny bugs" into the country. He has a point. I've heard that we've received proportionally more immigrants than any society before us (at least in modern times). Maybe now we're seeing one of the side-effects.
    I dont think your daddy is the only one chief!!!!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I dunno whats going around i got this nasty infection in my throat it feels like ****en lumps are in the back of it and it burns !
    everyone i know has it :eek:

Ah, it looks like I have it too. I have been on anti-biotics for a week and it seems to have actually got worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

cson wrote: »
    If you want pain, try having a kidney stone.

One thing I always wanted to know. Did it 'ping' when it came out?

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    What's to discuss? That is the biggest load of ****e I have ever read on here.
    Dey tuk r jerbs!

Don't you get it? This is the misery-loves-company thread. Feck off with yer hygine and yer high-brow exptectations from an after hours thread! ;)
    Jumpy wrote: »
    Ah, it looks like I have it too. I have been on anti-biotics for a week and it seems to have actually got worse.
    Isn't it a virus doing the rounds? As in, anti-biotics don't work.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement