Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should we go revert to walking on all fours?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

i think we should develop an odd number of legs, preferably 3. one of the inefficiencies of 2 and 4 legs is that when moving at high speeds it's necessary to clear oneself from the ground. if we were to develop a system whereby we walked with three legs we could always keep one leg planted on the ground while the other two are moving and such use less amounts of energy that would be far better utilized elsewhere...

That's a stupid idea. Replace that leg with a wheel though and you're on to a winner though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Trial Run
    Feck walking, just grow wings and fly everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

Thank you for crawling in, B,O,S,S,A,R,K,Y
    DEmeant0r wrote: »
    Feck walking, just grow wings and fly everywhere!

you should really stop smoking pot

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i'd imagine we'd have more back problems if we reverted to walking on all fours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

Thank you for crawling in, B,O,S,S,A,R,K,Y
    Just women not men.

• Advertisement
Advertisement