Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Shampoo?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I got the Batiste "Exotic" one and it smells revolting! It's coconut or something and I hate that smell. I don't think it's great either, so I'd love to find a good one that smells fairly neutral.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I had the same problem as some others here with it leaving a white powdery look on my hair after using it. Just thought I'd tell you that I found that if I used hairspray or any other wet spray (leave in conditioner etc) the white was gone after, no rubbing or anything and it doesn't affect how the dry shampoo works.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I got the Batiste tropical and I actually liked the coconut smell, except it lasted all of a week before it suddenly changed to a vile chemical-type ethanol smell, and I threw it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LeggyBrunette

+1 for Lee Stafford.

Advertisement