Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition - 'Digiweb Free Hosting Accounts every Week'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

...wonder if this is still running...?

It is what it's.

• Company Representative Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Digiweb

So who is awake this morning? Free account up for grabs :D

How Do I Win?
    I'm going to randomly post on this thread twice each week, and the first member to reply directly after me each time, will win a free hosting package, so keep checking back to this thread!

What Do I Get?
    1 years Free Website Hosting, all cared and loved for in the same data-centre as boards.ie.
    Choice of Hosting Packages - Linux Hosting or Windows Hosting.

What happens when I win?
    I'll contact you with a PM with all the details to get you up and runnning.

When Does This Start?
    Right Now, whoever replies to me next, wins the first free hosting plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

digi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Digiweb
    God damn

digi

Congrats on winning a free hosting account, check your inbox shortly for details on how to set this up. :)

Marion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Does it count if you post after the second post? =S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Digiweb wrote: »
    So who is awake this morning? Free account up for grabs :D

How Do I Win?
    I'm going to randomly post on this thread twice each week...

But what you you actually mean is: "post on this thread once every two weeks".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

But what you you actually mean is: "post on this thread once every two weeks".

No free account for you!

No free account for you!
    Free student package :p

• Advertisement

Apologies about the delay since the last competition but I have been away on holidays...anyway free account up for grabs this morning :D

How Do I Win?
    I'm going to randomly post on this thread twice each week, and the first member to reply directly after me each time, will win a free hosting package, so keep checking back to this thread!

What Do I Get?
    1 years Free Website Hosting, all cared and loved for in the same data-centre as boards.ie.

What happens when I win?

When Does This Start?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭mercuroman

digi

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭beatrice33

digi!!!!

mercuroman wrote: »
    digi

Congrats on winning a free hosting account, check your inbox shortly for details on how to set this up.

Marion

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

digi

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

Hey Marion. Myself and a few of my classmates have been waiting for your free student web hosting accounts to begin (September11)((i.e.now lol)) and i've just checked the site but no go yet!! Any idea of a timeline?, as we start back next Monday, and we are digital media students so it would be a great addition, and you guys will probably end up getting sales from it after the year anyways, so could you let us know.thanks.

Tony10 wrote: »
    Hey Marion. Myself and a few of my classmates have been waiting for your free student web hosting accounts to begin (September11)((i.e.now lol)) and i've just checked the site but no go yet!! Any idea of a timeline?, as we start back next Monday, and we are digital media students so it would be a great addition, and you guys will probably end up getting sales from it after the year anyways, so could you let us know.thanks.
    Ditto.

Ditto.

Hey Guys,

Our hosting manager is tweeking the student offer at the moment and I hope to have some feedback on it next week. The info will be posted via our website news section. I will also let you know on here.

Thanks
    Marion

But in the meantime...

How Do I Win?
    I'm going to randomly post on this thread, and the first member to reply directly after me each time, will win a free hosting package, so keep checking back to this thread!

What Do I Get?

What happens when I win?

When Does This Start?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

digi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Quantumshell

Morning Digiweb

Stab*City wrote: »
    digi

Congrats to you, check your inbox for details on how to set up your free account :D

DIGI!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

just got a mail from digiweb.it reads 'management are discussing this at the moment and it probably wont run again until some time in october'

Tony10 wrote: »
    just got a mail from digiweb.it reads 'management are discussing this at the moment and it probably wont run again until some time in october'

So I take it that they are just gonna hold off on this indefinitely?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ,agellan1975

Hi,

We have been working out some of the details with regards to a new student offer e.g. we will be providing C-panel to students as this is a much more concise control panel with all the latest technology versions. Unfortunately this is taking longer than expected.

If you want to be setup on the old system (which still is very up to date) just email hosting@digiweb.ie using your college email address and we will see what we can do.

Regards

The Digiweb Hosting Team

• Registered Users Posts: 12,754 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

EDIT: Didn't read title

Apologies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Guys, this thread is for the competition only. For any other Digiweb related discussion, I'm going to ask that we follow the same rules that apply to any other hosting provider here and refer all questions to Digiweb through their normal support channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 johnfoyvision

Thanks for your nice information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

digi digi digi...

No more hosting posts?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement