Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Lights

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I love the Christmas lights but I'm trying to avoid town as much as possible now cos it would just annoy me to see them on so soon! What happened to turning them on the 8th of December? I remember hounding at my mam when I was little to find out when they'd be turned on. Having to wait for them was great!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

was down the town for the festival saturday night, when i say festival, i mean the fireworks before headin to the pub, lights were switched off then, they still must be trying to find the loose bulb

:D

seriously though, is there an offical switch on date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I remember that too,always asking mum everyday when the lights would be turned on,its such a joke that they are on already

However some lights do look really good,this isn't really the topic but the Christmas lights that Instore have up in their window looks great

Advertisement