Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtuber posting before 7+ dead in Finnish school shooting

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

beans wrote: »
    I should have spelled 'spelled' as 'spelt', as in "It's spelt 'spelled' ffs"

That would have shown him :)

I won't tell doonothing..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Ms Manson hasnt made an official denial yet so obviously he is directly to blame.:rolleyes:
    Actually some youtubers are busy throwing stones at each other.
    A bit of background from that interwebby thing, well youtube postings (not from news or anywhere else as I havent read any news on this yet other than that first link)

My take so far
    This git seems to have been a Columbine/serial killer obsessive who trolled racist/fascist/atheist type youtube sites with his own brand of ProHitlr/ProStalin/Antinazi/antihumans mixed up sh1t. He wasnt much of a debater (4 letter restricted) and seems to have been badly troll baited. He had a couple of supporters including one Danish? 'girl'? (an requieted loveobject) a "spokesperson" for their own brand of crap.

One particular youtuber posted a video 4 months ago replying to stuff he had sent him, a sort of videoflaming and it attracted plenty of attention in that circle.
    (He and the girl are now attracting much of the stone throwing)

"you are so stupid it borders on adorable" probably didnt go down well with him.
    to quote some of the comments on the video by others

4 months ago
    N* sounds like a four year old who has just discovered the word lard. His "arguments" were sad and amusing at the same time
    Maybe he will kill himself once he realizes he was a load that should of been swallowed
    J********* (9 hours ago)
    N* has just been the shooter at a school shooting in Finland, Tuusula.
    How intelligent do you guys think he is now?
    s*********d (8 hours ago)
    You guys just inspired a school shooting!!!
    C**********s (8 hours ago)
    looks like this N* guy got butthurt for losing an argument over the internet and decided to go on a real-life killing spree.. kind of makes sense. it's the next logical step after writing in all caps.
    1******d (7 hours ago)
    N* has gone on killing spree in his Highschool.
    1 woman is dead, and 4 are hurt.
    the Finnish SWAT team is right now in the school, trying to take him down.
    All those idiots who somehow see N* as a "intelligent", I am sorry to tell you.. But he is a idiot.

I am a little surprised at the amount of neonazi, serial killer adoration, racist type stuff on there but I dont think in any way that Youtube or any of these people is to blame for the actions of a madman. Reckon some will probably get a call from Interpol though.
    Now Do no evil unless it's financially lucrative.

I dont blame Marilyn, we will probably find out he just didnt have big enough fonts.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

http://retecool.com/uploads/mirrordir/Sturmgeist89.htm

The site he set up after his youtube account was suspended.
    Takes a while to load. Probably due to traffic.

There's a rant on it, but the video links don't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Did anyone see the clip? Was it in Finnish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Terry wrote: »
    http://retecool.com/uploads/mirrordir/Sturmgeist89.htm

The site he set up after his youtube account was suspended.
    Takes a while to load. Probably due to traffic.

There's a rant on it, but the video links don't work.
    A comment on there,

"you'll never read this...but I'd pat you on the back if I could friend"

Hope the police get to that chap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement