Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Reserve Force - (See Moderator note in first post #1)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭DK47

Jackeenboy wrote: »
    Whats an infraction? Did I win some prize?

Yea.... A dunkin donut.... :eek:
    dunkindonuts1-747379.jpg

Anyway, Hows every one. any news on Reserve Applications. everyone is very quite! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

dkhill47 wrote: »
    Anyway, Hows every one. any news on Reserve Applications. everyone is very quite! :P

Have you applied yourself or pondering about signing up? I think I thought about it for the best part of 2years before actually signing up & even passed over my first interview opportunity as I didn't feel I was ready...so long waiting now and it's only beginning

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Have you applied yourself or pondering about signing up? I think I thought about it for the best part of 2years before actually signing up & even passed over my first interview opportunity as I didn't feel I was ready...so long waiting now and it's only beginning

yea waiting for interview, i had been thinking about it for over a year, decided 3 weeks ago to take the plunge!

yea waiting for interview, i had been thinking about it for over a year, decided 3 weeks ago to take the plunge!

That's great news dkhill, really is. Let me know will ya when they're doing them down this way again, be interesting to see how close they're being held now compared to before the increase in applicants.

• Advertisement

That's great news dkhill, really is. Let me know will ya when they're doing them down this way again, be interesting to see how close they're being held now compared to before the increase in applicants.

thanks kerry, will do:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Jackeenboy wrote: »
    Whats an infraction? Did I win some prize?

Yes you have won the top prize.
    Its a one week holiday from this forum
    All expenses paid
    Lucky you

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭gailgo

hi its four weeks since i applied , are you anywhere near me i am in ennis
    i would be interested to see are we called around the same time:P

gailgo wrote: »
    yea it would interesting, iam down in west kerry, so i go to cork, i think, of the "audition" :D

yea it would interesting, iam down in west kerry, so i go to cork, i think, of the "audition" :D
    thanks, maby they will centralise them for the west i hope they will be soon

• Advertisement

thanks, maby they will centralise them for the west i hope they will be soon
    hope we wont be waiting too long, would be nice to get it started

hope we wont be waiting too long, would be nice to get it started
    ah jesus did you lose your job, you wont make money from the resesves
    thank god my job is ok for now

i know there now payment by the full time has been what i wanted to do for a long time, and i have got just as enthusiastic about the reserves, going back to college, so it will fit in nicely, i hope...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Murphy(Cork)

Where did you get he lost his job from that? :confused:

i know there now payment by the full time has been what i wanted to do for a long time, and i have got just as enthusiastic about the reserves, going back to college, so it will fit in nicely, i hope...
    well done , what are you going studing

my signature i think, sell make detective one day
    well done , what are you going studing

degree in electrical engineering, iam an electrician, just keeping my options open.

i got it from his quote, why what way you you take it
    he said part 2, of quote its a depression when you lose your job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭KIERAN61

Im with you Murph has Gailgo been at the sherry again:confused:

KIERAN61 wrote: »
    Im with you Murph has Gailgo been at the sherry again:confused:
    i dont know lads it must be me that has really read the quote arse ways
    maby if i had been on the sherry i would have got it ,

lads and ladys, calm down, were all friends here. lets not fall out over my employment status, all the attention its getting is damaging my ego, :D

• Advertisement

i dont know lads it must be me that has really read the quote arse ways
    maby if i had been on the sherry i would have got it ,

you did get it:) spot on

we better get back on topic, else nog will start on about infringements and sanctions again:eek:

lads and ladys, calm down, were all friends here. lets not fall out over my employment status, all the attention its getting is damaging my ego, :D
    no no we are all friends,this is funny i could swear i read ,quote
    its a resession if your neighbour looses their job,and a depression if you loose yours , i just went back over the quotes and i cant find it , am i seeing things

its a resession if your neighbour looses their job,and a depression if you loose yours , i just went back over the quotes and i cant find it , am i seeing things
    no if there, detective gailgo:D

Kerry and Cork seem to be taken together. For this area they alternate where they hold them, sometimes it's in a hotel in Killarney or else it's in a hotel in Cork. They will let you know once the dates are finalised again as to what county will be holding them next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭KIERAN61

Good on you Gailgo a sense of humour is a must in this job as you will meet plenty of comedians out there.

KIERAN61 wrote: »
    Good on you Gailgo a sense of humour is a must in this job as you will meet plenty of comedians out there.
    ha ha there is nothing like a good sence of humor and from sometimes working along side guards its a must have and 99.999% of ye guys have one;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

ah there all sound down the stixx :pac:

TechnoPool wrote: »
    ah there all sound down the stixx :pac:

:D yeah I agree with you here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 gerry05

welcome gerry05, you might surprise your self you know!:) positive, positive, positive,

hopefully i do surprise myself:) told the mother to say a few hail marys,though i think might need more then a prayer:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 THE PIPER

gerry05 wrote: »
    hopefully i do surprise myself:) told the mother to say a few hail marys,though i think might need more then a prayer:eek:
    Gerry if you read back over this tread,you will find a few people saying that they didnt think interview went well,and then got word back to say they passed.So keep positive;)

Advertisement