Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Mishaps

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

I got really drunk one Friday afternoon with some friends. Went into town, got really sick on the bus, (projectile vomiting.) Got off at central bank and my friends decided that i needed to sober up. So anyway, a girl that I really like at the time when to the shop and bought me a banana... I leave the rest up to your imaginations, but I still get slagged about that day. :(

Not a good day for me. Missed the gig and all. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 queencakes

My boyfriend had a barbecue for his 30th with about 150 family and friends invited to it. We were exhausted after getting everything set up and then the guests started arrriving. Not sure why but tiredness and the anticipation got to me and I started drinking and of course there was no measure with the vodka.....

A few hours later I was sitting on a neighbour's lap having a deep and meaningful (I hardly know the man) with his wife glaring on at me.
    I try to get up and fall backwards off the chair - legs akimbo - and I had a dress on.
    Mustering whatever dignity I had left I went to go back into the kitchen and was too inebriated to realise the sliding door was shut, walked straight into it and nearly knocked myself out. :o
    Boyfriend tries in vain to put me to bed and I make a big scene and start crying.

I have zero recollection of that whole night. I avoided our local for a while after that I can tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I could write a book on this!!

The most costly would be missing flights, currently at 3. Bloody expensive having to re-arrange them at last minute! One of them was very expensive as it involved having to book 3 new flights to get home, and I ended up missing them all (not drink related) and having to rebook 2 of them for a second time and taking a train as there were no more flights for the last part of my journey :o Damn those low cost inflexible airlines! I could have probably charted a plane for cheaper!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Prob my 21st - house party at home, one of the lads turned up with a bag of grass as my present lol. Later on in the night a few of us were outside in the back garden smoking it, and my da came out (thought he'd gone to bed). I was too pissed to realise the implications of this, and proceeded to take a long drag then offer him a toke. He was not impressed :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

i ran in to scaffolding before...

woke up the next day with a cracked eyebrow...

• Advertisement
Advertisement