Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(another) rant about women!

Options
2»

Comments

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead has a girlfriend.............she loves it.

She sure does :D
    Pighead wrote: »
    Pigheads no porker.

I genuinely burst out laughing. Now i've snots all over my chin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

panda100 wrote: »
    so readily stereotyped her friend as 'fat'.
    Er, what?

Fat isn't a stereotype at all.

Either a person is fat, or they aren't.

Now, there are a few of stereotypes associated with fat people.

1. Jolly, always laughing.

2. The "Fat bastard" thing, where they have a chip on their shoulder, and a bag of chips in their hand, and think the reason is that they are big-boned, no love, it's the chips.

3. Gentle Giant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

cjt156 wrote: »
    Of course its the OP's fault, he'd spent the previous 7 years force feeding her troughs of kebabs; thereby stereotyping her as fat.

Perhaps she has diabetes or another medical problem?a bit of compassion wouldnt go amiss.......Thats not the point though as the fact that she was fat is irrelevant. Yes, She was rude to the op but that has nothing to do with her size. The op is now being equally rude back by pigenholing her as the 'fat' friend. So I say he got what he deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Perhaps she has diabetes or another medical problem?a bit of compassion wouldnt go amiss.......Thats not the point though as the fact that she was fat is irrelevant. Yes, She was rude to the op but that has nothing to do with her size. The op is now being equally rude back by pigenholing her as the 'fat' friend. So I say he got what he deserved.

It's probably diabetes alright......

Brought on by her lazy, crisp and chocolate munching life style. Maybe the bird was off her face on a sugar high from the king size snickers she just gobbled and wasn't thinking straight....

See.. I can give the fat bird the benefit of the doubt as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

In fairness if you're fat you're fat. All this garbage about genetics, viruses, diabetes, and the latest mullarkey about how we're not responsible for our weight due to social pressure is garbage.

You only get fat if you ingest more than you need (with the massively rare exception which is not the vast majority of cases).

So if she was fat, she was fat.

Which is no excuse for cockblocking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

The op is now being equally rude back by pigenholing her as the 'fat' friend. So I say he got what he deserved.

see you havent a clue, i had no problem with her mate until she did what she did, i talked to plenty of people that night, some more "big boned" than others, what was she playin at, what a fool, yad think with a face like hers shed try make up for it with some sort of personality!

and im not stereotyping her thats a stupid thing to say you should look up that word, its like if i called a black person black! im not stereotyping them im just stating the obvious like!

and @ mikehoncho, haha where the hell did you get the CCTV footage i didnt even notice the cameras there!!!!!

Advertisement