Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(another) rant about women!

Options
  • 05-11-2007 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭

dont worry girls this isnt a big generalisation, i think your all great :D
    except this one:

was out on sat night, was at a 21st and after that went to a nightclub, so was in the club anyways and this girl who was at the party was there, i dont personally know her but recognised her from the party so tried to say hello to her and ask her what she thought of the party when her big ugly fat mate tries to dismiss me, as in tried to block me from saying anything to the girl, i just looked at her in amazement wondering what she was playing at!

cant remember her exact words then but she said something like "shes not interested she has a boyfriend" or something like that, so i just looked at her shocked, thought for a sec, and the proceeded to absolutly tear into her, what an asshole!

now it just so happens ive a girlfriend for years now, and had absolutly no intention of tryin it on with this girl at all, wasnt slightly interested at all, wasnt pissed fallin toward her or anything either, for all she knew i could be the girls cousin so she pissed me off so much, who does she think she is, what a gobshoite!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggggghhhhhhh blood boiling!!!:mad::mad:

anyways this is actually about the 3rd time in my life this sorta thing has happened, i hate girls that do that its so annoying! what are they playin at?! so anyone else had any simiar experiences???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

She's a lesbian and hot for her friend. *shuggs*

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

So... the big fat friend was a girl? I imagined a bodyguard-type bald 7 foot fat bastard of a lad in a black suit on the first readthrough.

Why werent you with your girlfriend at the party?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Listen pal, who's to say the "big fat ugly fat mate" wasn't just following orders?

The girl who you seen at the party may have noticed you coming her way and whispered to her pal

"Psssst, big fat ugly mate, heres that ugly boring man person who was leering at me at the party, do me a favour and tell him to fcuk off will you? I'll give you a Mars Bar if you do."

Did the girl who were trying to talk to, give out to her big fat ugly mate after she told tyou to fcuk off? Nope, didn't think so. Pighead really ought to think about becoming a Mod in Personal Issues, this stuff just seems easy to dissect. NEXT.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tobytobe

I had a mate that used to do that....anyone that would show any interest she would do that kind of thing - making me out to be not interested, then she would proceed to get off with the same blokes a week or so later as if trying to prove something...so watch yourself or Big Fat Ugly Mate might be throwing herself your way in the next few days....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Cockblocked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

yeah cockblocked big style, i was with my girlfriend at the party but not in the nightclub, the big ugly fat girl did resemble a 7 foot baldy bloke tho

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Somewhat unrelated but I hate the way women buy a sandwich in tescos, stand in line for 5 mins knowing the price, get to the cash register, get told how much they have to pay and THEN dig for their purse in their handbag.

They spend time rooting out every last penny (sometimes tipping the lot out and going through it) pay the price then put the sandwich in a plastic bag (taking their time) then put whatever change back into their purse then the purse back into the handbag and then saunter off making a 10 second transaction into a 5 minute mission.

Makes me want to scream.

But yeah. I agree with you as well OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I would like to add its womens fault Im not in the garden of eden

king-stew wrote: »
    yeah cockblocked big style, i was with my girlfriend at the party but not in the nightclub, the big ugly fat girl did resemble a 7 foot baldy bloke tho
    If Pighead were you he'd be forgetting about starting threads regarding possessive fat chicks and focus instead on creating threads titled "Why won't my girlfriend come to nightclubs with me? Can she be trusted?"

If pighead was king-stew then maybe pighead would actually have a girlfriend! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I think we need a "rant about women" sticky.

If pighead was king-stew then maybe pighead would actually have a girlfriend! :eek:
    Pighead has a girlfriend and whats more that girlfriend goes to nightclubs with Pighead. And whats more she loves it.

Of course it isn't easy for the poor girl seeing young nubile girls literally flinging themselves at her man but at the end of the day she realises shes the one that will be going home with Pighead come closing time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

OP it just comes down to the fact that fat people are genetically more obnoxious than the rest of us.

Pigman II wrote: »
    OP it just comes down to the fact that fat people are genetically more obnoxious than the rest of us.
    Thats bollox. Pighead can think of at least 3 fat people who are anything but obnoxious. And thats without even really thinking about it.

Santa Claus: Fat fcuker but far from onoxious. A smile will never be too far away from this old mans face.
    http://cnonline.net/~jasloper/santaweb.jpg

Michelle McManus
    : As fat as a fool but with a smile that could light up a small town. Not an ounce of obnoxiousness in this girl.
    http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/Y/yawye/images/mcmanus2.jpg

6th: Some call him cuddly, others call him fat and obnoxious. Pighead puts him in the fat and cuddly camp. Definitely not onoxious though.
    http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/charleville/ActionFigure.jpg

So there's that theory blown out of the water Pigman II.

Pighead wrote: »
    Thats bollox.

You sound corpulent when you talk like that.

You sound corpulent when you talk like that.
    Pigheads no porker. Far from it actually.
    Pigheads defensive words stem from a sense of loyalty which have been instilled from years and years of banging fat birds.

Pighead wrote: »
    Pigheads defensive words stem from a sense of loyalty which have been instilled from years and years of banging fat birds.

You're a true samaritan. Those fat burds need all the exercise they can get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Somewhat unrelated but I hate the way women buy a sandwich in tescos, stand in line for 5 mins knowing the price, get to the cash register, get told how much they have to pay and THEN dig for their purse in their handbag.

They spend time rooting out every last penny (sometimes tipping the lot out and going through it) pay the price then put the sandwich in a plastic bag (taking their time) then put whatever change back into their purse then the purse back into the handbag and then saunter off making a 10 second transaction into a 5 minute mission.

Makes me want to scream.

I am female and I agree - bugs me too... I always try and have the cash ready - change gets tossed into my pocket if I have one. I hate having to have a bag, but everything just won't fit into pockets of girls jeans :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

wimmmins are bad, mmmmkay

i knew you had a thing for the big uns pighead, just by the way you were defendin them there, shame on you, that should be considered a mortal sin

• Advertisement

From my experience, it seems the opposite is true in most cases. The more attractive ones tend to be more confident and therefore don't have much of a problem telling you where to go!

Though it always seems to the the bigger ones who hit on me. Always been like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

ah that old chestnut of a situation that has been troubleing men down through the generations ,two women , one ya want to ride and one ya wouldnt wrestle

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

so tried to say hello to her and ask her what she thought of the party when her big ugly fat mate tries to dismiss me, as in tried to block me from saying anything to the girl, i just looked at her in amazement wondering what she was playing at!
    Are you sure in your 21st drunken state that you didn't stumble into a sumo match, she was the ref, and the large aggressive one thought you an opponent and tried to bump or otherwise throw you out of the ring?

Another pint please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Makes me want to scream.

But yeah. I agree with you as well OP.

If that was only in Tescos. The scourge is everywhere. I dread to think how much of my life has been wasted because of this. (he says, posting on boards.ie:rolleyes:).

Well OP. Having worked in nightclubs, I have to say, with the amount of lecharous, drunk lotharios they encounter on a night out, if they're even remotely attractive, is reason enough to be rude, or rude on behalf of their friends. I know it's not nice when you actually have no alterior motive, to get such a reception. It really blindsides you. But I can see why it happens. 90% of approaches are specifically intended to get the target in the sack, either right away or within weeks at most. That is actually pretty insulting.
    I can't think of a way to approach a girl that can't be taken wrong. Even a manly handshake would be taken up wrong. F@ck it. Be glad we have wimmen already, and let girls talk to us if they want. I'm never talking to another one again.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

SUNGOD wrote: »
    ah that old chestnut of a situation that has been troubleing men down through the generations ,two women , one ya want to ride and one ya wouldnt wrestle
    Ah I dunno now, two ugly women = one beautiful orgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

You're a true samaritan. Those fat burds need all the exercise they can get.

Juat reading the chauvanist,superfical,obnoxious answers on this thread really answers why the women decided to blank you and spend the evening talking to her friend instead of some twat who so readily stereotyped her friend as 'fat'.
    If all you were really after was just a good converstaion then why didnt you talk to her 'fat' friend?Why make a beeline for her slimmer counerpart?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

panda100 wrote: »
    ...stereotyped her friend as 'fat'.

Of course its the OP's fault, he'd spent the previous 7 years force feeding her troughs of kebabs; thereby stereotyping her as fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

panda100 wrote:
    If all you were really after was just a good converstaion then why didnt you talk to her 'fat' friend?
    He did talk to her, told her some frank and honest things about her :D and at a high volume so she could hear over the music

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Ah here, leave girls alone. Some of them are crap at everything, but some of them are really good at being hot

Advertisement