Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Did You Just Eat For Lunch?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

soup.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

eo980 wrote: »
    A brown bread sandwich consisting of honey wholegrain mustard, lettuce, sliced cheddar cheese, some polish meat, chopped onion and some smoked garlic mayonaise. It was rather tasty and I had a blueberry yoghurt afterwards.
    Cannibal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Terry wrote: »
    Cannibal.

Heh Heh - Not quite ya filthy fecker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

a turkey and ham sandwich and a latte with an extra 4 espressos (dont 6 cup mokas rock!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Archeron wrote: »
    For breakfast I had some dope in a van

Sweet... I just had Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Breakfast = Berocca and a fag

Lunch = Tesco tuna & sweetcorn sandwich

Dinner = Pasta with tomatoey sauce and bacon bits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Green beans, carrots, spudz (in their jackets and naked) and a vol au vont with no filling (don't ask), a cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Spanish omlette with hummousy things from the Tapas place and free tiramisu :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Salami and cheese toastie with red sauce mmmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

By means of protest against this thread, Pighead didn't have any lunch today. Said to myself "Pighead, if you don't have lunch, then you can't post in the thread"

Some may say "But Pighead you're posting in the thread now. Doesn't that negate your whole anti-posting in **** thread plan?" To those people Pighead says, mind your own beeswax.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Pighead wrote: »
    By means of protest against this thread, Pighead didn't have any lunch today. Said to myself "Pighead, if you don't have lunch, then you can't post in the thread"

Some may say "But Pighead you're posting in the thread now. Doesn't that negate your whole anti-posting in **** thread plan?" To those people Pighead says, mind your own beeswax.

What a contradiction Pighead dude...come on now, ya gotta eat... ;)

On another note...wow! Everyone eats so little and so healthily....what's happened? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Cheese sandwich. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

A bowl of Frosted Wheats and half a litre of milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,071 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

spegetti... would normally have some sort of sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

A cheese bagal with just mayonaisse and a bag of crisps on the side...my favourite type of lunch!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

cajun chicken footlong from one of the college stalls. surprisingly decent for only €4. that and a cup of coffee (or 4)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

A crispy roll with mayo, lettuce, cheese and turkey, and I also had a bottle of pepsi, a wispa and a pack of hula hoops. hahaha :D

I was hungry, I had a late lunch and no breakfast :(

Advertisement