Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Did You Just Eat For Lunch?

Options
  • 05-11-2007 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

I just had a 6 inch turkey breast and ham sub from Subway, on Italian bread with cheese and toasted, topped with light mayo, lettuce, onion and cucumber, and I'm still basking in the afterglow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Subway isn't real food....horrible processed ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Will have a late lunch today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Maybe so, but you can't destroy my sandwich-buzz today. I'm just too satisfied.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

An Apple, Pear and an Orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Udon with pork and vegies. A bowl of rice. Roast green tea. All for 5.65.

The joys of working for a Japanese company!

oh and a packet of mentos fruits they forgot to charge me for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Thanks for reminding me!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

A toasted bagel with chicken, pesto and cream cheese a la O'Brien's.. Twas quite tasty..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I had a roll first thing i have eaten since saturday morning:( my stomach is still rejecting food only alcohol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

The Food and Drink forum. Thats why you couldn't find it.

Also, turkey and coleslaw on brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

I just had a 6 inch turkey breast and ham sub from Subway, on Italian bread with cheese and toasted, topped with light mayo, lettuce, onion and cucumber, and I'm still basking in the afterglow.

I had peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York magazine called it a 'playful but mysterious little dish." And then...the red snapper with violets and pine nuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hot chicken roll with lettuce and mayo. Nyom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I had peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York magazine called it a 'playful but mysterious little dish." And then...the red snapper with violets and pine nuts

Given the choice, today, I would have taken my subway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Points for the reference!!!!

Me, i had chicken breast, with brocolli, cauliflower, spinach and sweet corn all drizzled in Seasme Seed oil.

Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

nothing :(

skipped lunch, food tastes like ass with this headcold.

cance wrote: »
    nothing :(

skipped lunch, food tastes like ass with this headcold.

there is an alternative reason it tastes like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Rob_l wrote: »
    there is an alternative reason it tastes like that

i know i know, but i normally prefer to avoid rim jobs while i have a stuffed up nose, creates serious breathing problems :D

cance wrote: »
    i normally prefer to avoid rim jobs while i have a stuffed up nose, creates serious breathing problems :D

it would seem there is more than one alternative reason for this bad tasting food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

burger king!! it was the only place the other person i went with wanted to go PAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭Archeron

2 dry weetabix served on a paper towel. Sick stomach means cant really handle much today :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Archeron wrote: »
    2 dry weetabix served on a paper towel. Sick stomach means cant really handle much today :mad:

I'd rather starve tbh. The cardboard box the weetabix came in probably wasn't as dry.

I'd a BLT and a nice glass of OJ.

More importantly, what'd you have for breakfast?

I, for the millionth day in a row, have managed to skip breakfast. I just can't build up an appetite for it, even though I know its the most important meal of the day :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

A brown bread sandwich consisting of honey wholegrain mustard, lettuce, sliced cheddar cheese, some polish meat, chopped onion and some smoked garlic mayonaise. It was rather tasty and I had a blueberry yoghurt afterwards.

For breakfast I had some dope in a van tailgate me all the way into work.
    And you're right about the weetabix, I just realized I accidentally ate the paper towel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i had no breakfast, and had a buttered chicken fillet (spicey) roll with grated cheese and tomato. good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

tescos healthy eating spag bol (microwave), needs to be a quick lunch at work

irish-stew wrote: »
    tescos healthy eating spag bol (microwave), needs to be a quick lunch at work

Mmm, irish stew sounds nice right now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

home made soup from chez moi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

hot turkey roll with ham and cheese topped with a drizzle of gravy....
    this isnt just food.....ummmm!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

6 inches wouldn't feed a mouse, foot longs all the way.

I had pork, carrotts and mash. Canten food mightn't be too exciting but it tastes damn good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I did bring a nice healthy lunch today but I hate my job so much I had to get out of the office for the hour. i went to a pub and had a "hot joint sandwich", a sandwich with meat cout off the carvery roast and read my book in peace for an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pasta with fish fingers and bits of yesterdays sausages thrown in. With a jalapeño sauce. Was yummy.

Advertisement