Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katy French.........

Options
  • 04-11-2007 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Without a doubt the most irritating person in Ireland which is no mean feat considering we spawned Bono.

And now she's calling herself a feminist! Wearing a bikini on Grafton Street to whore some stupid product and making one comment about abortion does not make you a feminist Katy!

The article about her in the Indo today shows how damaging people like Katy French are to the progression of actual feminism and womens liberation in Ireland.

She says "I was always brought up to believe that women shouldn't fight in public...."
    Eh right thats why you've built your career on getting into spats with glenda gilson,your ex fiance, and now claire byrne.......

She goes on to say "I would never take a dig at anyone"
    Yet within the same breath she challenges Claire Byrne (someone actually deserving of womens respect) saying "the next time you decide to pick on some dumb animal pick on someone you own IQ size claire"
    with more, "it could be that she earns less than me or that her husband fancies me"

Then not just content in insulting Claire Byrne or any other minor Irish celeb she can shoot her mouthy gob off about,she decided to condescend the whole African continent
    "Part of the reason someone might ask me to front a story about the third world is because they know I might be the spoonful of sugar that can make the medicine of a story about the third world go down"
    The whole exploitation and raping of natural resources of an entire continent are not 'story's' Katy and If you have any sense in that supposedly high IQ you consistently boast about you will see that the African people do not need some thick Irish model to 'sugar coat' their plight for them.

Uh come back Bono all is forgiven

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

A fine rant. I can't stand her. or any of these bloody world saving modles. "I want world peace, hee hee" Who makes these morons famous?? where do they even come from, there's plenty of women better looking than them who lead normal lives and have half a brain. Bah Katy French, bah!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Still, she's got a lovely bottom though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

Don't give her attention! It only makes her stronger, and thus harder to kill! Delete this thread before she sees it and thinks she's important

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Want to end her career? Simply don't buy any paper you see a photo of her in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

Don't give her attention! It only makes her stronger, and thus harder to kill! Delete this thread before she sees it and thinks she's important

I'm torn between agreeing fully with this post and agreeing fully with the one above that points out the fact that she has a nice bottom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

<Insert typical - She's a media ho comment>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Pictures please

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Who's this now? Any pics of said bottom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sleepy wrote: »
    Want to end her career? Simply don't buy any paper you see a photo of her in again.

That would mean avoiding all newspapers/magazines/tv shows in the free world

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

Who is Katy French?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

Sleepy wrote: »

If you read the Indo, that's what you get. It's a rag marketed at brain dead gossip horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

253502.jpg

Meh average. Media whore anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Why did she give out about Claire Byrne in the article? What did Claire Byrne do??

Ou! I do like that dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Well I would

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

what does she do exactly? what is her point? why is she constantly in the indo? does she even exist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Does anyone know why she had a go at Claire Byrne? Interested to know what Ms Byrne did to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭THEDONWALDO

claire byrne is nice... And she has a nice derriere!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Who is Claire Byrne? Pictures (inc. profile and rear) please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

Why are they fighting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

you still would though, wouldnt ya.
    it'd be pretty gay to turn her down

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Still, she's got a lovely bottom though.

They ALL have lovely bottoms A.C. :D

I don't know what's more annoying...her behaviour or the fact that every time
    I open a magazine/paper she's feckin in it.
    Overexposed for no particular good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

anyone ever think she is she acting this way to get all this attention? maybe she is as smart as she says...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Sure they all have lovely bottoms don't they father!? :D

Nah, gotta agree, Katy French wrecks my head, absolute muppet just looking for attention. Ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

panda100 wrote: »
    The article about her in the Indo today shows how damaging people like Katy French are to the progression of actual feminism and womens liberation in Ireland.

Get off the net and back in the kitchen, my dinner wont cook itself.

Jaysus, yis are paid the same, get preferential treatment in lower level promotions and you can get away with working less hard and taking more sick days no questions asked, what more do you want?

However, the Africa comment, it could have come from Bono himself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Katy French is a Ho. I've had the misforune to meet her at a few functions. Someone told her I might have a few bob [I dont], and she was hanging out of me for the night.
    She also has a Chin like a platapus. Jesus I never thought Id be saying this but come back Glenda. At least she never pretened to be some sort of high brow persudo smarty pants.

Does us all a favor and jump in the river Katy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Laslo wrote: »
    If you read the Indo, that's what you get. It's a rag marketed at brain dead gossip horses.

Yes but annoyingly its the biggest selling paper in Ireland so to keep abreast of popular opinion one must read it every now and again.
    MayMay wrote: »
    Why did she give out about Claire Byrne in the article? What did Claire Byrne do??
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/ive-worn-a-few-hot-bras-in-my-time--but-ive-never-burnt-one-1210883.htm
    Claire Byrne just said what every women and man in the country is thinking.
    Sangre wrote: »
    anyone ever think she is she acting this way to get all this attention? maybe she is as smart as she says...

No its not inelligence,maybe determination. She's determined to make as much money as she can and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that public spats and talking about your sex life fills papers these days. There are numerous other models who could go down this route to make some money but have instead decided to have a bit of respect in themselves and keep their personal life and personal feelings towards people private.
    How does acting like a bitch and calling people names to stay in the papers shows remarkable intelligence???

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Poncherello

In fairness she fairly put Claire in her box !

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement