Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female tennis coach guilty of performing sex acts on 13 Y/O.. GIRL!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Is it wierd that that the thing that most grabbed my attention was that the line,
    Sky News wrote:
    had also worn the child's knickers.

...for the fact that only only strapping women over 30 can wear "knickers."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

Women can be just as deviant as men

nah.. no way.. the vast majority of sex offenders are male

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

nah.. no way.. the vast majority of sex offenders are male

The majority of convicted sex offenders are men. That does not mean that there aren't a lot of sexual offences committed by women. You might also argue that the detection rate is comparatively lower for female offenders. I would speculate to say that this is because society doesn't seem to recognise sexual offences committed by women as readily they do those of men.

But the point I was making is that there is no logical reason to think that men are more (or less) likely to be a pervert than a woman. The public perception is that sexual deviance is exclusively a male thing, which is not necessarily correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

Yes the majority of convicted sex offenders are male.. I refuse to believe that there are large amounts of sexual offences committed by females going under the radar. Men really do commit more sexual offences. I don't know why, that's just the way it is. Strictly speaking a man and a woman should both be as likely to commit a sexual offence, but in reality it's 10 to 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

xzanti wrote: »
    Lyte, who was once a top 500 player in the world, had also worn the child's knickers.

On her head or what?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

TPD wrote: »
    Where were all these sexed up tennis teachers back when I was in tennis school?

:D:D Why do i find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with this.. :p
    This is an act of paedophilia FFS! If a bloke had been molesting a 13yr old would their be (unsanctioned) jokes about it on this thread? Probably not!

Did you not see the South Park episode posted.
    It explains all.
    Edit: I forgot that this story concerns a female student, not a male student so the South Park humour doesn't really apply.
    TBH though a lot of the boardsies do still seem to be acting exactly like Officer Barbrady and his team in that episode anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

But...a hot teacher and a yound male...so many jokes.

Now this story is fecked up wether some or all of it is true. Why the hell would the coach wear the girls undies anyway? And how could they fit her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭curiousxxx1

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/01/national/main3440648.shtml?source=RSSattr=HOME_3440648

She doesn't look hot to me but that’s not the point. How do people find consolation with having sexual relations with young kids...? Even as an adult it would be strange dating someone with 10/15 years age difference...It is ridiculous!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Just released: Incriminating photo taken seconds before the incident.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42467000/jpg/_42467685_tennis_m_elliott_one_use.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,080 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

bit more detail here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_Lyte

is a bit strange the the mother took 9 months to report what was going on and trusted to let the woman still couch the daughter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/01/national/main3440648.shtml?source=RSSattr=HOME_3440648

She doesn't look hot to me but that’s not the point. How do people find consolation with having sexual relations with young kids...? Even as an adult it would be strange dating someone with 10/15 years age difference...It is ridiculous!!!

I believe she was wearing a mask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

eolhc wrote: »
    is a bit strange the the mother took 9 months to report what was going on and trusted to let the woman still couch the daughter

Maybe she hoped her daughter could be a bit more stabalised before dragging it through the courts or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

The judge also said: "I am sure your parents in all other respects are wholly admirable members of society.
    "But you have given lying evidence to the jury, no doubt at your request and encouragement."

The judge was later heard to yell "Me speak english good!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

I like the way that is phrased - it's like her two great achievements are:
    1. Being a famous tennis player
    2. Wearing this little girl's underwear.

hehehehehehehehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I suspect miss lyte will recieve a fair amount of female attention in prison .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

If this was a boy we'd be high-fiving him. But since this girl is obviously bi or lesbian, shouldn't we also be high-fiving her?

Just throwing it out there.

Advertisement