Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

deemy wrote: »
    Thats wierd. I can see them on the post. Sorry i'm a bit of a tech-phob. I'll try and sort it out. Can't seem to copy and paste wit the snapfire thingy
    go to the help desk forum thhey will help with that

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

53134.jpg

53134.jpg
    looking for your ice cream lol

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

can't seem to post the other pics so the 1 will have to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

53134.jpg

Lovely pix, I wonder what their saying to each other!..

Here's a few more of Jericho..

Sorry these look like he's a bit aggressive, but its almost impossible to get him to sit/stand still for a second so its easier to have him hang out of a rope for a photo.

First is a photo of him (again) at ten weeks old, the day we rescued him from Ashtown.

Here he is at nine months old. Notice no grass!. I had to have the garden cobblelocked because in record time he tore the place to bits :D

• Advertisement

Mairt wrote: »
    Lovely pix, I wonder what their saying to each other!..

Here's a few more of Jericho..

Sorry these look like he's a bit aggressive, but its almost impossible to get him to sit/stand still for a second so its easier to have him hang out of a rope for a photo.

First is a photo of him (again) at ten weeks old, the day we rescued him from Ashtown.

Here he is at nine months old. Notice no grass!. I had to have the garden cobblelocked because in record time he tore the place to bits :D

you look like ye are teaching your little one how to do the judo moves lol:D
    lovely pics make some buttercups while ye at it.lol

More of Jericho at play with his buddy Nutsy the Lab.

"Whats the angry face for Nutsy?"

"Let me show you that Judo throw again Nutsy".. :D

These two play like this for hours and never once has one shown any aggression towards the other.

[attachment.php?attachmentid=53199&d=1206368057[/IMG]

oh dear i think they are actually fighting as ye cant tell buy the labys face?:eek:

[QUOTE=davey180;55470272oh dear i think they are actually fighting as ye cant tell buy the labys face?:eek:[/QUOTE]

Nope, these two are the best of pals.

Nutsy lives up the road from us, and its funny because you'd swear they were humans!.

When Nutsy is let out he run's straight down to our garden and gives a bark for Jericho, then they're at these for hours.

Their both puppies and won't sit still for a minute.

Nope, these two are the best of pals.

Nutsy lives up the road from us, and its funny because you'd swear they were humans!.

When Nutsy is let out he run's straight down to our garden and gives a bark for Jericho, then they're at these for hours.

Their both puppies and won't sit still for a minute.
    thank god for that could have been doing kung fu!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pixyboo

my small girl

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Here's a couple of my pussies...
    82578107.jpg
    82578112.jpg
    They are a wee bit bigger now.... 4 of em in total... Timmy,Lilly,Max and Daisy....! More here if interested.... http://www.pbase.com/richiehatch/mycats

Rats

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Wow Ratsam - you are an excellent photographer! Those are really sharp images.
    Are you professional?

I finally got him to stand still for a few seconds!..

I finally got him to stand still for a few seconds!..

HOWS IT HANGING
    Lovely pic Mairt 10/10:D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

MsFifers wrote: »
    Wow Ratsam - you are an excellent photographer! Those are really sharp images.
    Are you professional?

Yeah sort off... :) Its easy when ye know how..! haha..!

Rats

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

davey180 wrote: »
    [attachment.php?attachmentid=53199&d=1206368057[/IMG]

oh dear i think they are actually fighting as ye cant tell buy the labys face?:eek:

I love that pic. You can almost hear the "raaaaarrrrrrrr raaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh raaaaaaarrrrrgggghh rrraaarrr" which would be followed by a breather, big grins all round and then back at it :D Bet they can play for hours? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Finally got a few pics of my kitty Missy! She's old and grumpy but I wouldnt change her for the world haha!

She's so spoilt she has her own armchair, she loves it, it's like a cave haha!!
    DSC00120.jpg

And this one she decided she wanted a bit of attention and actually came up to me (only happenes once every blue moon!)
    DSC00117.jpg

And for good measure, hadta throw in a picture of my baby again, here's Scoobie in all her cuteness and "i wuvvv u"ness!
    DSC00010.jpg

Finally got a few pics of my kitty Missy! She's old and grumpy but I wouldnt change her for the world haha!

She's so spoilt she has her own armchair, she loves it, it's like a cave haha!!
    DSC00120.jpg

And this one she decided she wanted a bit of attention and actually came up to me (only happenes once every blue moon!)
    DSC00117.jpg

And for good measure, hadta throw in a picture of my baby again, here's Scoobie in all her cuteness and "i wuvvv u"ness!
    DSC00010.jpg
    lovely pussy:o:o and your dog:D

Just like Jericho, Samantha is a rescue too.

This one was just taken a few minutes ago

Enjoy.

***Wow just seen how big that first pic is, I'm rushing out the door but I'll resize it upon my return. Apologises.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

This is Ben, my first puppy! Got him from the DSPCA shelter last week. He is a Lab/ Rottweiler cross. He's only 5 months old, but he is bloody big but a big softie. Finding it strange though I haven't heard him bark yet!! Which is good for the neighbours I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Finally i was able to get a picture of my Irish staffie Zeus,hes 9 months old and he never sits still! I have a lovely little litter of staffie poppets aswell,there only 8days old so when they get a little bigger ill post pictures of them too,there gorgeous :D:D

Did you get a chance to take a photo of those staffie pups cos i would love to see it?

neacy69 wrote: »
    Did you get a chance to take a photo of those staffie pups cos i would love to see it?

Yea, I missed her original post.

I'd love to see those puppy pix too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Henne220

Heres my fella.. Sibe..

22032008103.jpg
    19072007008.jpg

Henne220 wrote: »
    Heres my fella.. Sibe..

22032008103.jpg
    19072007008.jpg
    wow lovely dog,the red colour suits him well,groomed an all,crufts for 2009?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭scuby

mother and daughter in pic

scuby wrote: »
    mother and daughter in pic
    lovely are they ****sues (sorry i cant spell the breed lol!)?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭scuby

davey180 wrote: »
    lovely are they ****sues (sorry i cant spell the breed lol!)?

no, Pekingese dogs.

a little smaller than the big hairy american ones people would be used to seeing on tv etc.
    their hair was trimed a bit in those pics as well.
    the daughters father, came from a line shown in crufts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

B131508534B64443AD40BDB396888DD2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Furkin_Bastage

Here's my george, very intelligent you know :D

origin_of_man.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement