Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Duzzie wrote: »
    Bearded Dragon
    draca16_04_06.jpg

Colombian Rainbow Boa
    nyoga507_5_06.jpg

Brazillian Rainbow Boa
    09-06-07022.jpg

Royal Python
    09-06-07007.jpg

Western Hognose
    IMG_0958.jpg

Mexican Red Knee

IMG_1200.jpg

Ferret
    Fuzzee09_12_07004.jpg
    i see ye have turrantula im thinking of getting one are they easy to keep eg handling,feeding,cleaning and whats the most youd pay for them thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Some really cool pets on here! :)
    I love dogs but I can't have one as it would be home alone all day!!
    A few months ago I was passing a bridge by my house and there were these little scumbag kids throwing a labrador over! I jumped out of the car but it was too late he had landed on loads of rubble, we got him out and I took him home to my house! He lived with us for about a week until we found him a new home! Here he is we called him Jack! He was such a cool dog I wish I could have kept him! This is him chewing my brother's flip flop!!! :D
    182410308a4874568031l.jpg

This is my friends Chiwahua 'Rocko'! Don't worry he doesn't get dressed up all the time!

182410308a695406571b641523374l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭the magician

great pics in this thread. really brings a smile to your face.
    Been meaning to post these for ages .Have millions of pics can't seem to stop taking them:)
    These are our two king charles J.D. and Molly(7 months) and our dwarf rabbits fred and george. The rabbits and dogs don't really get on. But they're all great fun.
    Couple of pics of Jd and Molly helpin put the xmas tree up.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Duzzie

davey180 wrote: »
    i see ye have turrantula im thinking of getting one are they easy to keep eg handling,feeding,cleaning and whats the most youd pay for them thanks
    Davey,

I have 13 spids, all Tarantulas. I never handle mine as T's are very delicate and easy to damage. Some of mine are very narky so so handling them would probably end in me being bitten. The one in the Pic, a Mexican Red Knee (Brachypelma Smithi) is a great starter spid. They are often used by therapists in treating arachnophobia and is the species most often used in film. They are very good natured and make good handlers. You can buy them in Ireland but they are costly (€80 ish). You are better off getting them from the UK from somewhere like www.thespidershop.co.uk. You would have to wait for it to warm up a bit though before getting them sent here

T's make very little mess and eat cricks or roaches. Cricks can be bought in most pet shops but I hate them, so I breed my own roaches to feed them.

Hope this helps you.

Duzzie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Abdullah8

Dese r my adoorible pet Camels
    Dey ar ery frndly.
    Dey like peoples.
    I luv dem verry muchand dey luv me to.
    We brng peoples on turs into the dessert in Iran and dey like it much.

Camels-Standing.jpg

If yu cum to Iran go to Abdullah dessert turs and My brother wil giv disscunt for nise irsh peples, I am studding here for english and like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭BRIAN1956

:):)

Davey,

I have 13 spids, all Tarantulas. I never handle mine as T's are very delicate and easy to damage. Some of mine are very narky so so handling them would probably end in me being bitten. The one in the Pic, a Mexican Red Knee (Brachypelma Smithi) is a great starter spid. They are often used by therapists in treating arachnophobia and is the species most often used in film. They are very good natured and make good handlers. You can buy them in Ireland but they are costly (€80 ish). You are better off getting them from the UK from somewhere like www.thespidershop.co.uk. You would have to wait for it to warm up a bit though before getting them sent here

T's make very little mess and eat cricks or roaches. Cricks can be bought in most pet shops but I hate them, so I breed my own roaches to feed them.

Hope this helps you.

Duzzie
    thanks for that but warm up what?

davey180 wrote: »
    thanks for that but warm up what?
    The weather.

The weather.
    oh this time of year is a bad time to buy turrantullas

It a bad time to ship T's from the UK. Any problems or delays and theres a good chance you'll lose your spids tp the cold. Also means the shops here are likely to charge more as there are fewer available. Spring is a better time to buy.

Duzzie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

DSC_0088.jpg

It a bad time to ship T's from the UK. Any problems or delays and theres a good chance you'll lose your spids tp the cold. Also means the shops here are likely to charge more as there are fewer available. Spring is a better time to buy.

Duzzie
    thanks for that ill let ye you know in the spring time as shall start reading about these spiders before i start what kind of tank is suitable for the spiders and can ye mix any breed of these thanks DAVE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Here are pics of my cats. Asia (the mother) is the stiped one. She looks a little like a maine coon or Norwegian forest cat, though not as big.

Sophie is her daughter. She likes sleeping in odd places.
    48814.JPG
    48813.JPG
    48814.JPG
    48815.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

wat on earth are they wow thy look weird ......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

:confused:same here im a newbe at this have some nice pic of my dog....but dont know how to show them help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

When you click reply, click go advanced. You then have options of either linking to an image if its uploaded, or upload your own images which is what i did.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

here's my fella

004.jpg

laurynsmam wrote: »
    here's my fella

004.jpg
    ho ho merry christmas

Merry Christmas everybody and a very Happy New Year to you all.
    From me, the Missus and our three Westies:)

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view...GfDxTxhlSxr9FD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Poppy78

My two dogs and some chickens for good measure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Great pics,

Happy Christmas to you all and all your pet family's

Sorry, link was'n working properly, it fixed now.
    It's a JibJab Greeting Card From Me, the Missus and our three Westies.

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/v5ImvL0BV5GfDxTxhlSxr9FD

You can make your own by selecting sendables in the web site:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ruga

Hi everyone,
    I am new to the board and just wanted to post a few pics of my babies, Ruga, Harley & Coco. The last pic is of Coco's pups which have all gone to their new homes, enjoy!
    SL370066.jpg
    DSC00116-1.jpg
    phonepics009.jpg
    DSC00104.jpg
    coco3-1.jpg
    harley2.jpg
    SL370098.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭shinners007

Here's some of my babies!!!

Gandalf a boxer i kept from one of my litters, his still only a puppy but is a big boy!!!
    mijpg.jpg

GANDALF.jpg

Max and gypsy two of my boxers
    gypsymaxjpg.png

Some puppies:
    imthepuppyjpg.jpg
    boxerpupjpg.jpg
    boxerpuppymijpg.jpg
    picsofpups259.jpg

MISTY my one year old yorkie who's mum died and my boxer adopted and reared!! And Lilo my mini yorkie (puppy) who i hand reared after she had a set back as a puppy and the woman breeding them (family friend) didnt think would survive but after weeks of hard work wasnt she worth it, Both of which are pets only!!
    misty1jpg.jpg
    Lilo.jpg
    LILO014.jpg

Loving the Shar pei and the Giant Schnauzer there. Not so keen on westies lol, sorry.

:rolleyes:
    Ruga wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to the board and just wanted to post a few pics of my babies, Ruga, Harley & Coco. The last pic is of Coco's pups which have all gone to their new homes, enjoy!
    SL370066.jpg
    DSC00116-1.jpg
    phonepics009.jpg
    DSC00104.jpg
    coco3-1.jpg
    harley2.jpg
    SL370098.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ruga

Hi Duzzie,
    Well if we all loved the same dogs wouldn't it be a boring world. Coco is a handful but we love her to bits. Harley is actually a boxer cross, we rescued him from a shelter when he was ten weeks old but he is a boxer out and out. Full of fun and really soft hearted.:D

Ruga wrote: »
    Hi Duzzie,
    Well if we all loved the same dogs wouldn't it be a boring world. Coco is a handful but we love her to bits. Harley is actually a boxer cross, we rescued him from a shelter when he was ten weeks old but he is a boxer out and out. Full of fun and really soft hearted.:D
    Opps, I take it he is a schnauzer x boxer?? Anyhoo, he is a handsome looking dog. Used to have a boxer x mastiff myself, lovely dog he was too. I'm afraid I have a bit of a soft spot for boxers. Ruga looks like he needs a good go with an iron to get the creases out, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

opps i posted my pics on a new thread,i have english bull terrier and staffies,if anyone would care to take a look there under newbie and gang :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

:)westie.gif:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement