Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Giving the camera evils in the last pic :p

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Long Road 8378

WOW Andromeda 111, what a FAB dog. Always admired that breed. Maybe one day... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Andromeda_111

You can have him...he's nuts! :D
    Just kidding he's such a great dog, they're such a smart breed I'm really not sure who's training who :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Unreal pics Andromeda....beautiful. I know one at the minute, who's an absolute dote. If he's anything like the dog i know now you're soooo flipping lucky. Great dogs, great breed!

#getpetinsurance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭carleigh

My dog Jake would have been 14 today, he sadly passed away in March. We still miss him tonnes and talk about him all the time, the house is so quiet without him. Here are a couple of pics from his Birthday last year, we knew it would be his last one due to illness, so he got well spoilt! :) Happy Birthday Jakey! xxx

136.jpg

141.jpg

121.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

open up and say ahhhhhh

IMG671-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Zelda having a sleep

ou17c1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

carleigh wrote: »
    My dog Jake would have been 14 today, he sadly passed away in March. We still miss him tonnes and talk about him all the time, the house is so quiet without him. Here are a couple of pics from his Birthday last year, we knew it would be his last one due to illness, so he got well spoilt! :) Happy Birthday Jakey! xxx

What a beautiful happy looking dog, you should dive back in an get another.
    The house is never the same when they go.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

Tyson enjoying the good weather.
    524160_251615888284100_1391050805_n.jpg
    Quick one of Paddy while cleaning his vivarium out.
    484219_248641521914870_1481868634_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Soups123

Hi carleigh what type of dog was he? He looks so like mine but opinions differ as to the correct breed of my dog!

• Advertisement

Looks like a red setter.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

To me he looks like a 100% cocker spaniel... I dunno :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Soups123

I'm convinced he is a cocker but people often question if he is a red setter I will post a pic later

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭carleigh

He was a Golden Cocker Spaniel. He was such a joy to have for the almost 13 years he was with us (we rescued him at 11 months), and I think he knew he had been given a second chance and made the most of it. Everybody loved him, and he loved most of them back :) We often walked dogs for our local rescue and brought them home for a play in the garden, so he paid it forward!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

REPTILEDAN88, Tyson is such a gorgeous dog. He looks in great condition, fair play to you. How old is he?

iMuse, Zelda looks so cute lying there! What breed is she?

Honestly, I love this thread. There's so much crap in the world but to come in here and see all these well loved pets, it does the heart good. And all the cat pictures are making me want to get one, despite already having three dogs who keep me plenty busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

4 in September and staying on topic, here he is this day last month out in the sun again with his bone chilling out :cool:.
    547090_235156996596656_1727005099_n.jpg

I love the shape of their face :)

Such a cool looking Dog, always loved em. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

What a beauty! RIP and happiest Birthday wishes to Jake! :D Love the lil doggie bone cakes! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

I had moone two years this thursday just gone the 27th of June, She is the best thing in my life although her dog licence renewal also arrived the same day, having mixed feelings about her now :D The picture in the top left is the first picture I took of her just after I got her, she looks nothing like that now, even her color changed
    moonejune27th2years-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

Oh God, when the page loaded and I saw all the photos of Moone, I thought something awful had happened to her! Then I read the text, phew! Seriously, I have as gotten very invested in nearly everyone's pets here, nearly as much as my own. Gorgeous pictures. She's such a beautiful dog. And those pictures of her as a pup are making me squee!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

LucyBliss wrote: »
    REPTILEDAN88

iMuse, Zelda looks so cute lying there! What breed is she?

Hi I was told she was a miniature Jack Russell but I think shes crossed with something else, maybe a Manchester terrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭John2009

She's so funny when she does this, theres nobody outside or dog around but she's woo woo'ing away to herself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

She wants to run with the wolves come night after sportin' with ye puppies all day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

So cute!
    God I miss my cat so much. Mam and Dad are gonna get a new cat in August though, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

This is Merlin!
    ncbbj8.jpg

Now what can i say about him?? He's stubborn, so unbelievably stubborn,grouchy,greedy..but absolutely beautiful and he refuses to be owned. He's a cat that showed up last sep and drops by to eat Beanies food has a snooze and leaves. He's not a stray, as in has an owner and is just lost, but one of the local alleycats. We've amazing looking wild cats around here.

Ive tried every trick in the book to make friends with him but he's having none of it. Ive been scrabbed more times than i can count in my attempts to pet him this year. Cant help liking the gorgeous little fella though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

anniehoo wrote: »
    This is Merlin!

Now what can i say about him?? He's stubborn, so unbelievably stubborn,grouchy,greedy..but absolutely beautiful and he refuses to be owned. He's a cat that showed up last sep and drops by to eat Beanies food has a snooze and leaves. He's not a stray, as in has an owner and is just lost, but one of the local alleycats. We've amazing looking wild cats around here.

Ive tried every trick in the book to make friends with him but he's having none of it. Ive been scrabbed more times than i can count in my attempts to pet him this year. Cant help liking the gorgeous little fella though :D

Absoulte handsome cat you can see the devilment in he's eyes.... He's the boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

This is my rabbit Digger, here he is enjoting a treat in his new little run! He is about 2 years old! Got him when he was a little bunny back in 2010
    scaled.php?server=444&filename=scaledphpserver109filen.jpg&res=landing

And this is my bestie :D His name is Jake and ive had him for about 12 years since i was 9. Not quite sure what type of dog he is though! Although he is very old he can still run and is hyper like a puppy! He sometimes has problems with his front legs and kind of falls on them sometimes when the walks get too much for him!

scaled.php?server=687&filename=dscn09281.jpg&res=landing

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

521981_3299714783987_884461329_n.jpg

What?? I was cold...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

This is my half blind 15 year old Jack Russel Jess. I'v had her since i was 12, when I left home she came with me. She is stone wall mad even at 15, but she has calmed a lot since her hay days of eating everything!

7474083348_7528600ec3_m.jpg

7474084280_f5550f00b7_m.jpg

7474085028_dea517eb3a_m.jpg

7474066650_e41696a9b0_m.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement