Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sad Sad Sad little man.

Options
  • 20-10-2007 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭

Dont think this is a true motoring topic, so i'll put it here.

Me and the missus when shopping in tesco's this evening and when we came back to the car, the bellow message was left on the missus's window screen

ticket.jpg

Now, she admits that she was over the white parking space line, but there were no cars in the next 4 spaces!!!! She was parked at the furthest end of the car park with aleast 40 spaces closser to the enterance.
    And she had parked nexted to the trolley bay. The trolley bay wall is the start of the parking space so that spot is fairly cramp and had i been parking, i probably would have been over the line too.

But anyway the parking is irrelevant, that fact that some sad little man, took the time to find this PARKING VIOLATION, print it out, keep it (them) in his car and right down all the details of her car really does make me laugh.

Is this what people do in their spare time? Was this guy on such an ego tip that he thinks anybody will do anything other than laugh at the amount of time and effort put into this piece of paper? He wasn't even inconvenienced by her car taking up two spaces, if he was, fair enough, i'd still laugh my ass of but would take his point.
    No i guess he drives around looking for cars to stick it on and feels he is a crusader for the average joe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Well, the guy's got no friends, he's got to have some sort of hobby to keep himself busy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Senna wrote: »
    But anyway the parking is irrelevant, that fact that some sad little man, took the time to find this PARKING VIOLATION, print it out, keep it (them) in his car and right down all the details of her car really does make me laugh.

Whats sadder, that guy or you taking the time to scan (****tiest scan ever), upload, then write a detailed description of this guy who has already forgotten about it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

DonJose wrote: »
    Whats sadder, that guy or you taking the time to scan (****tiest scan ever), upload, then write a detailed description of this guy who has already forgotten about it!!!

i'll take time for something i find funny.
    I dont think he done it for the laugh?

So are you one of these people? do you think its a healthy pass time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The person who had the ticket and put it on the windscreen is a LOT sadder.

OP, there are some people who do deserve a notice like that on their windscreen but from what you say, this person (and how do you know it was a man?) is just a pitiful saddo...

Dudess wrote: »
    how do you know it was a man?

i just assumed, seems like something only a man would have the 'lack of life' to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Beetle or New Beetle? :)

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Beetle or New Beetle? :)

New Beetle unfortunately, she not that cool:D

by the way, the scan is so crap cause the paper looks like it was scanned before or something.
    You can only barely read the original, the scan is how it actually is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

tut tut tut :D

Yeah it looks very dodgy alright, like its a photocopy of a photocopy of another photocopy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

TBH OP I dont believe your telling the full story. I hate gob****es that park on double yellow lines outside pubs etc..............I also hate when I can't park my merc because some idiot can't park straight. You know what I mean? Give the rich a break. We dont like mould like you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Wait wait, yourself and the wife/girlfriend went shopping and SHE drove?

What happened your testicles?!

Also, as sad as he is for the parking violation thing (which is outright pathetic tbh), your wife/gf must be fcking awful at parking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

darkman2 wrote: »
    TBH OP I dont believe your telling the full story. I hate gob****es that park on double yellow lines outside pubs etc..............I also hate when I cant park my merc because some idiot cant park straight. You know what I mean? Give the rich a break. We dont like mould like you.

As i said, fair enough if she had been inconveniencing anyone but i swear she was at the other end of the car park, parked at the fence and the whole row behind (closer to the door) had plenty of spaces nearer the door.

I once got a piece of paper stuck to my window that said 'LEARN TO PARK YOU WA*KER' wrote in black marker, but fair enough i was taking up two spaces in a very busy car park near xmas time. That time i still laughed, but admit i was wrong. (was in a rush for getting xmas presents).

This one just really makes me think what kind of people are out there. The whole professionalism of it, and it not like this is the first time he probably used it. It just screams to me 'by day i'm a milded mannered accountant, but by night i'm a............

tuxy wrote: »

Excellent, thats were he got it from and printed it out in black and white.
    rb_ie wrote: »
    Wait wait, yourself and the wife/girlfriend went shopping and SHE drove?

What happened your testicles?!

Also, as sad as he is for the parking violation thing (which is outright pathetic tbh), your wife/gf must be fcking awful at parking.

I drive an MR2 so there is no chance of getting shopping in it. good enough for ya smart ass:D:D;)

As i said, fair enough if she had been inconveniencing anyone but i swear she was at the other end of the car park, parked at the fence and the whole row behind (closer to the door) had plenty of spaces nearer the door.

I once got a piece of paper stuck to my window that said 'LEARN TO PARK YOU WA*KER' wrote in black marker, but fair enough i was taking up two spaces in a very busy car park near xmas time. That time i still laughed, but admit i was wrong. (was in a rush for getting xmas presents).

This one just really makes me think what kind of people are out there. The whole professionalism of it, and it not like this is the first time he probably used it. It just screams to me 'by day i'm a milded mannered accountant, but by night i'm a............

Im not a ****ing accountant you half wit. Im not rich either. But I hate thick people not knowing how to park. Idiotic, stupid, simpletons tbh.

Im not a ****ing accountant you half wit. Im not rich either. But I hate thick people not knowing how to park. Idiotic, stupid, simpletons tbh.

are you taking the piss?

Can you park a car properly? If you cannot your a simpleton (i.e your brain capacity is limited or compromised to a few brain cells). Cant make it anymore simple. Unless you would like me to go so simpleton that you would look completely retarded?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i thought it was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

:D:rolleyes:I'd hire a crack team of solicitors immediately and refute it.
    I mean Letterkenny is not a State or Province for a start.
    Its not worth the paper its photocopied on, bet Tescos wont even validate it.
    Wouldnt it be a laff if you could organise those pair of elephants, herd of mules etc in to the car park and completely wipe his face in the resulting dung heap as well as disprove his theory. Where is there a circus when you need one?

I was wondering what a "satan of pygmies" :eek: looks like, halloween and all that, but I now realise it probably says safari, sounded better first time.
    So next time you are parking there, be on the watch out for a small evil chap ready to pounce.

Ah no I've just realised, you must have f'd off the trolley attendant blocking his access to the trolley bay, (either that or the local hobo looking for a new set of wheels)
    And for your heinous crime, may you be cursed with a squeaky trolley the next time you visit Tescos.:D

Apologies for my facetiousness, perhaps you are still fuming, but I think this falls in to the so ridiculous its funny category. ;)
    Probably the most effective counter measure when you found the offending "ticket" would have been to let out guffaw of laughter and hope he heard it from some dark damp corner of the car park.:D:D:D
    Belittle the sad little man and forget about it.

Now I really should go to bed, stop posting stuff.

Can you park a car properly? If you cannot your a simpleton (i.e your brain capacity is limited or compromised to a few brain cells). Cant make it anymore simple. Unless you would like me to go so simpleton that you would look completely retarded?

cam down, i really meant about your 'i'm not an accountant, i'm not rich' statement.
    I wasn't saying you stuck it on the car, or did you? are you the actual sad little man? have i offended you with my post? will you retaliate with notes like 'wash your car', 'your nearside front tyre looks a little soft' 'you ran over a ladybird on the way into the carpark, MURDERER'

cam down, i really meant about your 'i'm not an accountant, i'm not rich' statement.
    I wasn't saying you stuck it on the car, or did you?

Believe me, I have better things to be doing, you lunatic:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

do shut up the two of you now please.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I prefer the nice parking asshole one from here

I'm not 100% sure but I think I wrote something similar on a particularly spectacular "effort" at parking. Two / Four spaces I can't remember, but he/she deserved it. Car park was jammed.

I wouldn't give you wife one *ba doom - dish* if there was lots of other spaces around. Save it for the really bad cases!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

haha I wouldve pissed myself, sad sad little man indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭coolhandc

i cant stand when people just lamp there car in any old way,just coz there was no cars beside her then doesnt mean there wouldnt be later!
    very funny that someone would actually go to the bother of doing this!you sure its not a friend playing a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Now, she admits that she was over the white parking space line

He didn't do it just because the car was in the carpark
    Taking up more than one space is ignorant behavior
    Taking up parking for him, means losing customers
    His idea was a creative way of taking action

Your wife (or friend) will now think twice about parking over a white line.

I think he took the right action. Whether he has friends or not is another issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

that was me who left that on your missus's car, if she knew how to park I wouldn't have had to do it...

tell her to sort it out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I couldn't care if you're in a desert, if there's a parking spot then park between the fúcking lines!!!!! It's really simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

I couldn't care if you're in a desert, if there's a parking spot then park between the fúcking lines!!!!! It's really simple.
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

your wife cant park, teach her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,754 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Senna wrote:
    Now, she admits that she was over the white parking space line, but there were no cars in the next 4 spaces!!!! She was parked at the furthest end of the car park with aleast 40 spaces closser to the enterance.
    And she had parked nexted to the trolley bay. The trolley bay wall is the start of the parking space so that spot is fairly cramp and had i been parking, i probably would have been over the line too.
    Senna wrote:

You freely admit that neither of you are great at parking. Yet you get all hot & bothered & indignant when someone sticks a joke tickety-thing on your windscreen to take the pìss out of your parking.

Get over it. 'Sad sad sad little man' is right. :)

[slightly off-topic rant]
    BTW - If the gobshìte young wan in the pale green Peugeot who pulled up in the disabled spot outside Supervalu in Skerries yesterday is reading this - you were more than "only two minutes" in the shop. Also, you may wish to bear in mind that while you were only planning on being there for "only two minutes" - if a disabled person had to go & find another parking spot so they could do their shopping it - your quite plain & blatant disregard for disabled facilities probably would have added "only" twenty minutes to their shopping trip. You twat.
    [/slightly off-topic rant]

Advertisement