Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocaine found in De Menezes' urine

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Do you think they would let me have the Cocaine?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Binomate wrote: »
    You're just splitting hairs now. If you're going to go on like this, I refuse to engage in this discussion.

You just believe what you want and ignore what is common knowledge .I am putting a case for my argument on the back of evidence ,courts case etc. You have not demonstrated one fact to back up your opinion.Your prerogative of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    You just believe what you want and ignore what is common knowledge .I am putting a case for my argument on the back of evidence ,courts case etc. You have not demonstrated one fact to back up your opinion.Your prerogative of course.
    Binomate has been banned from AH for a month.

You are now pissing into the wind, Mr.Micro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

I find it most intriguing that the police all claimed that they shouted "armed police" to him while none of the 17 other people on the carriage heard any such thing.
    The IPCC also said the tradition of police officers being allowed to write up their notes together should stop.

It said it could be significant that none of the 17 civilian witnesses in the tube carriage - who were not allowed to confer with other passengers before giving statements - heard officers shout: "Armed police." All eight police officers on the train recall hearing this being shouted, the report said.

The Guardian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Cops lying to protect each other's backs? Unheard of! Something like that would simply not happen in such a fine country as our own...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Why is it so difficult for people to accept that cops lie like anybody else when it comes to a sticky situation . They lied in Birmingham 6 case,Guildford 4 case and countless cases in the UK .The latest is the De Menzes case, a catalogue of lies and deceit from start to finish. Here the MCBREARTYS case in recent times. There is it appears a culture of cover up among certain Police officers.It should not be tolerated in any democracy .If you cant trust the Police who can you trust?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Gyalist wrote: »
    I find it most intriguing that the police all claimed that they shouted "armed police" to him while none of the 17 other people on the carriage heard any such thing.

The Guardian

I'd wonder where about they actually shouted it.
    I don't know the full ins and outs, but would presume they cops shouted 'armed police' as they were going to chase (over the barriers and down escalators to get past the public), but still not within ear-shot of their target. Once in the carriage, i would have thought the target would then be neutralised without verbal apprehension, as if they really believed he was a suicide bomber, this may force him to trigger his explosives.

This would explain why the passengers in the carriage didn't hear it, but why officers said they did. Were any other people in the station at the time asked?
    If the cops meant to spin it by saying they did shout it on the train, they were putting the public in greater risk IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 16,978 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Straws being clutched

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

oh what relevance.....

can just imagine the amount of people present who had'at some point' (normally within the last week or two) consumed cocaine. Pack of ****ing hipocrit bastards.

Advertisement