Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hittin the town...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Hmmmm, never really cared for popularity, I mean you are talking to a bunch of nerds(:D) on a friday night...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

nerds? speak for yourself.....

Its not weird OP, nope, in fact it can work out to your advantage. Just makes going to the loo annoying, cause you cant help but lose your seats

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

shane86 wrote: »
    Tell me, are a large proportion of Aussie birds Neighbours standard (i.e. the only Aussie women we see here are the crackers in Neighbours. Is it somewhat representitive?) Was considering heading over in the new year for a few weeks, get a tan in mid winter and have a laugh generally.

The short answer is a simple yes.

Long answer, they are unbelievable Even if they have ropey face it's beach body central. I was in shock when I first got here. Apparently Perth has the best beaches/women in Oz and so far I don't think it would be possible to get better my friend. I'll show you round! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

*Shudders at the word "Vortex"*

That place is, I don't know. If you just want to get insanely drunk, on cheap drink (Was 2e a bottle, Sunday night, past 12 when I used to go) and dance to the likes of 'Cotton Eye Joe', then this is your spot :)

Words of wisdom: Have a few drinks before you go in. The smell of puke in that place, not good, hence the nickname "StickyFloorTex".

As for Heaven, I live near it. A few friends and I were able to get VIP memberships by claiming to be Barmen when filling out our membership form, backed up by a genuine pubs details and confirmation from them should Heaven ring. Meant we got in free whenever we want, thus leading to us going there a lot.

Drinks are expensive, music is the same loop every night I go in there. Not fond of the place and so, we have a ban on it.

TOWN: Go on a pub crawl around Temple Bar. Or head to somewhere like the Palace, has the Village, Flannerys etc local to it, good spots. Down Under/Major Toms is a good spot, St.Stephens Green.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Not wierd at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Weird? Only if they're not lesbians...otherwise it's fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Mear wrote: »

TOWN: Go on a pub crawl around Temple Bar. Or head to somewhere like the Palace, has the Village, Flannerys etc local to it, good spots. Down Under/Major Toms is a good spot, St.Stephens Green.

Down Under, *shudder* never had a good night in the place. My favourite place to go (before they lost their late license) was The Hub on tuesdays for 'Trashed'. Feckin savage night out, DJ's pumping Nu-Rave and some indie dance mixes all night, and cheap drink promos. How I miss it :(

Advertisement