Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the worst way you've ever been dumped?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Pighead wrote: »
    You're right bronte the man was an ass.And a god damn fool as well.
    PS Pighead loves you.

Aw bless! Love you too ;)

Never understood how anyone could break up with someone over the phone. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

an invitation to her wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

SUNGOD wrote: »
    an invitation to her wedding
    Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Never been dumped myself, never really dumped anyone either, more that we came to mutual agreements that it wasn't working (still sucks but at least it wasn't one sided...:( ).
    But I do know a guy who while on a business trip abroad got a text from his GF saying she was breaking up with him. Perfect mindjob to start a business trip on, he tried to talk to her about it, couldn't, had to wait until a week later when he finally got home and then found out she'd been cheating on him anyway.
    Fool (IMO) still took her back a month later (probably got dumped by her other lad).:confused:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hmmm, probably by text message a week before we were supposed to move in together but we are the best of friends now (5 years later), i speak to him everyday :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

irishbird wrote: »
    i speak to him everyday :cool:

Just to remind him about that time you were packing your stuff to move in with him, had arranged for someone to take over your rental agreement, etc... and then he decides to dump you.
    Or do you only do that when he complains about things you do?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i was going out with a guy once, he rang me one day that he would call to me in about half an hour, he had finished work early and was just going to havea bite to eat and then call over..a week later i was still waiting for him...finally he txt me and said he didnt call cos he had tonsilitis and sun stroke....needless to say i left it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

by text msg night before my last LC exam...that wasnt the nicest!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I was seeing a guy...wouldn't have even called it a relationship really. Anyway, we were both in a pub and he went off for a few minutes. I saw him snogging another girl :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,162 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

The day after my 19th birthday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement