Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womans body found in Galway

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Christen wrote: »
    I guess the citizens of Galway can rest easy now that the Garda have arrested the man they believe responsible for Manuela's murder.

If this is in fact the one responsible, then I take my hat off to the many investigators who worked diligently in solving this poor young woman's murder.

Excellent work Garda:)!
    DonJose wrote: »
    GREAT NEWS : Man charged with Riedo murder. The guards did a great job on this one. That poor girl is getting buried today.
    I wish I could have been at the court-house earlier to shout and throw a brick at this guy.

Guys he has only been charged, he has not been proven guilty.

He hasn't a hope of a fair trial if this is going to be the public mood prior to his trial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thread locked, this case is still ongoing and I don't want all this speculation to land us in hot water. I'll let the AH mods decide on it in the morning when they've been released from the drunk tank. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I don't think a thread discussing this case as if the man was guilty is a good idea. Until the case has been dealt with in court discussion about this should be kept to a minimum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement