Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pan kissed EVERYONE!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

dame wrote:
    Why has this crap been stickied???????????
    Why HASN'T it been stickied.
    People who buy drugs are fuelling the gun crime problem in this Country.

People who commit gun crime are fuelling the gun crime problem in this Country.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I thought that talkin bout drugs was banned on AH?

Why is this stickied?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Giblet wrote:
    People who commit gun crime are fuelling the gun crime problem in this Country.
    If no-one bought drugs, they would have no 'patch' to fight over.

Any illegal activity is fuelling other illegal activity.

It doesn't matter if you think it shouldn't be illegal.

Set up a lobby group to get the laws changed, but until they are changed, you should be abiding by the laws of the country you live in.

See, this affects stoners because they are such apathetic losers, that they won't get up off their lazy stoned arses to do anything about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭ronanp

DesF wrote:

Set up a lobby group to get the laws changed, but until they are changed, you should be abiding by the laws of the country you live in.

Yes Sir! Just one question though, would that apply just to this country or to all countries? Coz those monks in burma are getting awful uppidy!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

DesF wrote:
    The ****ers downloading music and videos are the worst.

Discussing drugs is not forbidden. Read the charter.

• Advertisement

ronanp wrote:
    Yes Sir! Just one question though, would that apply just to this country or to all countries? Coz those monks in burma are getting awful uppidy!

Now now, they are after cutting off internet access there about an hour ago....

Feel sorry for the poor monks, bloody commies!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

There is no drought in Limerick, there is a surplus come here:D :D

Karoma wrote:
    The ****ers downloading music and videos are the worst.
    Indeed they are.
    ronanp wrote:

They could have moved I suppose.

DesF wrote:
    If no-one bought drugs, they would have no 'patch' to fight over.

See, this affects stoners because they are such apathetic losers, that they won't get up off their lazy stoned arses to do anything about it.

I didn't say anything like this at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭Archeron

humanji wrote:
    You think you have it bad? I somehow managed to not only put my underwear on inside out, but backwards as well! How the hell does that happen in this day and age? What am paying my taxes for if the government won't put an end to this injustice?

And I suppose you think you have it bad. I once wore two different shoes to work (different colours and all) and people still point at me and laugh on the street. At least no-one can see your underwear. Unless you're superman.

Are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Hash makes me violently sick. Is there a chance i was sold a lump of briquette?

If superman posts on here and he's not sorting out this drought business, then he's either one selfish motherf*cker or a lazy stoner c*nt.

Giblet wrote:
    I didn't say anything like this at all!

Your last comment was trying to deflect my comment about people who buy illegal drugs contributing to the gun crime problem in Ireland, and that the only people who have anything to do with Gun Crime are those with guns.

This is plainly untrue, and those with guns are involved with the drug trade.

People who buy illegal drugs are involved with the drug trade.

Therefore, people involved with buying illegal drugs, are involved with guun crime.

People who buy illegal drugs from these people with guns, are a cause of gun crime in this country.

This post is probably a bit long for stoners to pay attention to though.

Dun laoire wrote:
    Hash makes me violently sick. Is there a chance i was sold a lump of briquette?

That or Oxo,

Or either the fact that Irish resin is sooooooo bad for you!

Soapbar is the worst, do not go near it in this country or UK for that matter, for every 28g (1oz) more than likely 10g of that is cannabis, the rest is boot polish, turpentine, fingernails (!), pubes, dirt, anything that can be compressed into mush and thrown together to solidify a block!

Best stick with weed or pollum over here, leave the other unless your in Holland!

My flatmate only smokes that herbal looking stuff, he used to smoke the brown hard looking, pliable stuff, but doesn't like it anymore he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

we need to get some sort of kevin smith movie marathon fuelled weed night going now.

i mean, with a thread of this calibur stickied, it'd be rude not to

we need to get some sort of kevin smith movie marathon fuelled weed night going now.

i mean, with a thread of this calibur stickied, it'd be rude not to
    Woah man, that sounds so fúckin' cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

DesF wrote:

...ok so, what you are saying is: Buggery of animals, is in fact causing more people not to tax their car. And, not buying a television licence is fuelling the increase in rape attacks.

I'm sure it makes sense to you.

Well, at any rate, it certainly safe to say lack of weed results in an increase in the buggering of animals. But guns are bad, and DesF shouldn't be condoning them like this.

DesF wrote:
    Your last comment was trying to deflect my comment about people who buy illegal drugs contributing to the gun crime problem in Ireland, and that the only people who have anything to do with Gun Crime are those with guns.

This is plainly untrue, and those with guns are involved with the drug trade.

People who buy illegal drugs are involved with the drug trade.

Therefore, people involved with buying illegal drugs, are involved with guun crime.

People who buy illegal drugs from these people with guns, are a cause of gun crime in this country.

This post is probably a bit long for stoners to pay attention to though.

Nope, I was just stating a simple fact. You read far too much into sentences and stuff.

• Advertisement

Zulu wrote:
    ...ok so, what you are saying is: Buggery of animals, is in fact causing more people not to tax their car. And, not buying a television licence is fuelling the increase in rape attacks.

I'm sure it makes sense to you.

If you are going to be ridiculous about it, then why post at all?

Drug selling is part of a chain, which I'm sure you know. At the very end of that chain is the user.

User --> small time seller --> mid size seller --> big time supplier --> drugs baron --> importer --> International baron --> producer --> grower

In Ireland at the moment it seems like anyone from the small time seller is using guns to protect their patch.

Drug users are a part of the gun crime culture, they are a direct cause of it. They are the market that the sellers are trying so hard to protect for themselves.

ronanp wrote:
    Well, at any rate, it certainly safe to say lack of weed results in an increase in the buggering of animals. But guns are bad, and DesF shouldn't be condoning them like this.
    You genius.

I'm sure you and your little stoner mates are sitting around right now sniggering at how you have managed to turn my whole post on it's head.

I applaud you sir. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭jimmychin

its not the guns that are the problem, its the bullets !

sorry, couldnt resist

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Word of the Day

tool

Ahhh jeez i'm only joking, I thought we all were.. If we've to get serious then:

The legal status of cannabis is the only reason its consumption contributes to crime. Cannabis always has, and always will be, (ab)used by a considerable section of the population regardless of its legal status.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

amsterdam ftw

ronanp wrote:
    The legal status of cannabis is the only reason its consumption contributes to crime. Cannabis always has, and always will be, (ab)used by a considerable section of the population regardless of its legal status.

I wasn't only on about Canniabis users. I was on about all people who purchase any kind of drug.

But the orinic thing, is most of the stoners on this site, give out about the 'scumbag' junkies in cities, without realising they are just as bad.

Oh, and Grimes, nice word of the day there bud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Ha, stickied. Classic...

Well this isnt about the colloquialisms of posters on the site. Crime is associated with drugs because various governments have decided to wash their hands of the drugs issue and leave the industry in the grateful hands of real, actual scumbags.

Then again, given our current government, maybe we're better off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

DesF wrote:
    User --> small time seller --> mid size seller --> big time supplier --> drugs baron --> importer --> International baron --> producer --> grower
    And where exactly do the Drug-Lords fit in? :confused:

Fair enough you've covered the Barons, but are you now suggesting that Drug Lords are removed from this chain? Well?? Are they not equally as guilty???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement