Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join teh revolution!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

i can make toast!!!!isnt that amazin!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

Je crains le changement. (I fear change)
    in_da_club wrote: »

not reallly tbh

can you do molotov cocktails without resorting to the to anarchists handbook?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Archeron wrote: »
    Well, if we're doing requests, I'd like to see Enda Kenny shot out of cannon like sideshow bob. I know he's not in power at the moment, but surely we can use our new found self designated diplomatic immunity to get back at people we dont like?
    Or is this one of those namby pamby lets NOT rip of the people and abuse our office type governments. Pah! Call me when we start looting the museums.....
    in_da_club wrote: »

I like toast, you're in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i'll join but only if I can be the one to lead the "Direct assault" on the Daíl bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

i'll join but only if I can be the one to lead the "Direct assault" on the Daíl bar.

Sounds fair.

[Jack Bauer]You can run tactical on the bar. DAMN IT, somebody get me the schematics NOW![/Jack Bauer]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Lovely, a marching band would be tops, what kind of music will you play?
    Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture
    Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries
    Berlioz's Marche Au Supplice
    and of course,
    Williams' Imperial March :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I've got a flaming bit o turf, What'll aI do with it? Tis burning goodo, I live in an apartment like **** ye I'm trowing it out the window....

****ers now i'm in trouble.

Advertisement