Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join teh revolution!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Je crains le changement. (I fear change)
    Karoma wrote:
    Harumph! My attempt to organise a mob was Sin Binned. Bastard AMODs.

What role would you assume, The-Rigger?

I haven't one in mind...

suggestions on a postcard. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

I heard a french guy call irish "pub complainers". That we do all our complaining in the pub but then do nothing about what is bugging us.

More action I say. Storm and burn building and stuff like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Pitch forks? What the ****? You want to get rid of this Goverment, you get them where it hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

I have a pike in the shed, can I join in your glorious revolution a charra :)

I hope you bought that in "What Are You Pike?". Great store, not a huge range though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I heard a french guy call irish "pub complainers". That we do all our complaining in the pub but then do nothing about what is bugging us.

More action I say. Storm and burn building and stuff like that

The french embassy seems like a good place to start storming and forking and cake eating

can we have mustard also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Caliden wrote:
    Does this revolution contain people who can spell properly?

P-r-o-p-e-r-l-y. There. Am I in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Caliden wrote:
    Does this revolution contain people who can spell properly?

Hey the idiots we're overthrowing can't either (and they certainly can't add)...about the only thing they are good at is telling lies.

Seriously OP, I was in work listening to radio news most of the day, slowly fuming at the stuff I was hearing; Harney in denial, HSE squandering our money, Bertie the lying bastard, M50 toll increase and then that eejit Ryan killing off what's left of the construction indstry with new regs.
    It's either overthrow them or just emigrate....I love my country too much to emigrate permanently, so I'm sticking my name in the hat.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The french embassy seems like a good place to start storming and forking and cake eating

can we have mustard also

I work for a French company, I'll set fire to a few things in the office on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Vive la Resistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

My dad makes those big orange traffic diversion signs (the possibilities!). And I got a B in Junior Cert [strike]Propaganda[/strike] CSPE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The-Rigger wrote:
    I haven't one in mind...

suggestions on a postcard. :)

'We are destroying them'.

Wertz wrote:
    Hey the idiots we're overthrowing can't either (and they certainly can't add)...about the only thing they are good at is telling lies.

Seriously OP, I was in work listening to radio news most of the day, slowly fuming at the stuff I was hearing; Harney in denial, HSE squandering our money, Bertie the lying bastard, M50 toll increase and then that eejit Ryan killing off what's left of the construction indstry with new regs.
    It's either overthrow them or just emigrate....I love my country too much to emigrate permanently, so I'm sticking my name in the hat.

Indeed brother, this is the type of can do blood thirsty attitude the movement needs. :p

Ruu wrote:

Fantastic Ruu!

I shall act as Spokesperson of the movement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

teh

teh

True

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Ruu wrote: »
    I already lost the budget in Vegas...oops. Damn you 13 black. :( Don't worry, I'll win it all back!

And yet still a better minister for finance than Bertie was IMO...:)

I nominate Monkey-Fudge minister for defence, no-one will dare declare war on our troops with their mighty fecal throw attack!:D (Hellm0 with his dodgy socks can be next in line!:D)

Pighead for minister for education.:rolleyes::p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭b_beep

farohar wrote: »

I nominate Monkey-Fudge minister for defence, no-one will dare declare war on our troops with their mighty fecal throw attack!:D (Hellm0 with his dodgy socks can be next in line!:D)

Now its all starting to come together, count me in. Monkey Fudge Abu!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

I proudly offer myself to the cause. Although I'm moving to the US in 3 weeks so that might prove difficult, but like dev I supose I can go over to gather support for our budding new government.

Hellm0 wrote: »
    I proudly offer myself to the cause. Although I'm moving to the US in 3 weeks so that might prove difficult, but like dev I supose I can go over to gather support for our budding new government.

Fund raising like the IR... I mean Sinn Fein used to do.;)

Fund raising like the IR... I mean Sinn Fein used to do.;)

With US funding we* could buy bigger, better pitchforks brother! The Irish defense force wont know what hit them!

*WE are a legitimate POLITICAL PARTY, that is until such a time as said prong based weaponry is procured.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Archeron wrote: »
    Allow me to announce the formation of my new company, "Pitchforks R Us". All your angry mob needs under one roof.

Anyone presenting a copy of this post on the opening day gets a free bucket of tar and a bag of feathers with every 10 pack of flaming torches.

That sounds like a deal. On the way!
    teh

Truly inspired. This movement needs more like him.

Rigger, may I suggest we hang Noel Dempsey from a tall building by the goolies? Please?

• Advertisement

Hellm0 wrote: »
    With US funding we* could buy bigger, better pitchforks brother! The Irish defense force wont know what hit them!

*WE are a legitimate POLITICAL PARTY, that is until such a time as said prong based weaponry is procured.

If customs stop you they're for "cutting turf and haypin' dung"
    , no intended violent uses.;)

Pighead can be minister for talking in the 3rd person 90% of the time, but not doing it the other 10% making for really disjointed speeches.

If it's not broke, don't fix it.
    sdonn_1 wrote: »
    That sounds like a deal. On the way!

Truly inspired. This movement needs more like him.

Rigger, may I suggest we hang Noel Dempsey from a tall building by the goolies? Please?

Sure, why not.

If customs stop you they're for "cutting turf and haypin' dung"
    , no intended violent uses.;)

Having seen the movie "Lord of War" and learned the tricks of the trade I feel confident I can bypass customs without event. Should they prove a problem however I'm sure a few "pitchfork missles" will sink just about anything the Irish navy can muster*.

*Envisions a dingy with 2 terrified customs officials and an tired old man with a beard doing the rowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,202 ✭✭✭Archeron

sdonn_1 wrote: »

Well, if we're doing requests, I'd like to see Enda Kenny shot out of cannon like sideshow bob. I know he's not in power at the moment, but surely we can use our new found self designated diplomatic immunity to get back at people we dont like?
    Or is this one of those namby pamby lets NOT rip of the people and abuse our office type governments. Pah! Call me when we start looting the museums.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

This needs a military band
    I'd like to put myself forward as Bandmaster/Director

Horn/Trumpet/Drum players sign up!

Noitulover Eht Nioj!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

*cocks rifle*

Awaiting further orders brother.

SumGuy wrote: »
    This needs a military band
    I'd like to put myself forward as Bandmaster/Director

Horn/Trumpet/Drum players sign up!

Noitulover Eht Nioj!

Lovely, a marching band would be tops, what kind of music will you play?
    Wertz wrote: »
    *cocks rifle*

Awaiting further orders brother.

:D

put the safety on

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Can i be ruu's assistant, kinda minister for finance helper please? :)

Archeron wrote: »
    Well, if we're doing requests, I'd like to see Enda Kenny shot out of cannon like sideshow bob. I know he's not in power at the moment, but surely we can use our new found self designated diplomatic immunity to get back at people we dont like?
    Or is this one of those namby pamby lets NOT rip of the people and abuse our office type governments. Pah! Call me when we start looting the museums.....

Good idea, some of them shall be kept for our personal entertainment, to be shot out of canons, do' pie in the face' routines, so forth.

Sideshow Enda Kenny
    Sideshow Mary Harney
    Sideshow Pat Kenny

etc, all will be ridiculed....further
    HAPPYGIRL wrote: »
    Can i be ruu's assistant, kinda minister for finance helper please? :)

Yes, we need someone to cook the books.

In fact, you can be Minister for Finance. Ruu can be Minister for Bargain Alerts.

He will probably manage to find a Gulfstream 4 on ebay for €10,000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I shall lead the Fifth Column within the Revolution.

Boardsers...join my forces of darkness!

Advertisement