Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

P1030444.jpg
    P1030498.jpg
    P1030549.jpg
    P1030554.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

5881212105_813c11db2e.jpg
    Untitled by KingIsabella, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭ofcork

That bentley is always around cork,really stands out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Saw these two in Dublin City a few weeks back

270124_10150226814991776_616741775_7805870_1336427_n.jpg

260214_10150226815196776_616741775_7805874_6328162_n.jpg

Sorry about the crap pic but this is a Matt Black DB7 Volante

260040_10150226815581776_616741775_7805881_1112774_n.jpg

270368_10150226815996776_616741775_7805889_7099647_n.jpg

269476_10150226816136776_616741775_7805891_3733708_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

What kind of a spanner puts '007' on the reg of their Audi? Your not James Bond. And he didn't drive an R8, or a TT - there's a guy in Cork with 007 on his reg, spaced separately from the rest of the reg. Looks pathetic.

• Advertisement

What kind of a spanner puts '007' on the reg of their Audi? Your not James Bond. And he didn't drive an R8, or a TT - there's a guy in Cork with 007 on his reg, spaced separately from the rest of the reg. Looks pathetic.
    Maybe that was a random Reg he got?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I doubt it!

I doubt it!
    As do I but it's a possibility!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

I'm sure that there's a Daewoo out there with a 50430 reg or a lada with a 30355 or a renault with a 40911....:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    At a guess I would say they were from Paddy Connolly's - was this the 'Stang?

Sorry, all I know is that it was a late 60's Mustang Fastback, it was reversed up onto the lower deck, the car nearest the truck cab. Along with that the weather was totally ****, very heavy rain. Its bad enough with all the muppets on the M50, so I decided not to join them by wobbling all over the place gawking at everything on the truck, what I saw I saw with a quick couple of glances. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Ha funny you should mention the 007 reg as the owner of the R8 and his family own several high end cars with "007" plates (Rolls Royce, Range Rover, etc).

Could be worse, they could be driving Aston Martins :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

PrettyBoy wrote: »

Could be worse, they could be driving Aston Martins :P

:eek:wash your mouth out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Seen this Ferrari 612 ;) yesterday at Newlands Cross yesterday sorry about the pics was trying my best to get a good one before the lights went green

First timeid seen one in the flesh absolutely stunning car especially love the front end on them.

28062011158.jpg

28062011157.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

Seen this Ferrari 599 yesterday at Newlands Cross yesterday sorry about the pics was trying my best to get a good one before the lights went green

First timeid seen one in the flesh absolutely stunning car especially love the front end on them.

That's a 612 :)

conneem-TT wrote: »
    That's a 612 :)

Oops my bad:o either way still a smashing looking car though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Oops my bad:o either way still a smashing looking car though:)

The wheels are awful in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I've never taken to the 612, it's not as aggressive as a Ferrari should be, it just looks very long and limp. The 599 is much more appropriate Ferrari ownership!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

qz wrote: »
    I've never taken to the 612, it's not as aggressive as a Ferrari should be, it just looks very long and limp. The 599 is much more appropriate Ferrari ownership!

Ah well. Many folks dont like the California but I would love one. The two dual exhausts tip vertical at the back do it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The California is lovely! Looks very taut roof on or off, and that big gaping front just looks like it's swallowing up the road. Seriously seriously nice looking car. Anyway, sorry for going O/T.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Seen this Ferrari 612 ;) yesterday at Newlands Cross yesterday sorry about the pics was trying my best to get a good one before the lights went green

It's up on carzone for €110,000 if you like it that much.....:D

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Ferrari/612-Scaglietti/5.7-V12-/201123202748446/advert?channel=CARS

It's up on carzone for €110,000 if you like it that much.....:D

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Ferrari/612-Scaglietti/5.7-V12-/201123202748446/advert?channel=CARS

Ah is that all it is sure ill go out and buy it tommorrow so, and park it outside my mansion :D, well maybe after I win that 130 million euromillions on Friday its my destiny to win that :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 achi

Dont know much about cars. but saw this in Monaco - have no idea what it is but i like it...

165230.jpg

165231.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

achi wrote: »
    Dont know much about cars. but saw this in Monaco - have no idea what it is but i like it...

Rare car you spotted there, one of only 5 made.

The Mega Track was the first car to be produced by Mega, the motorsport division of the Aixam Group.
    Only five Mega Track's were produced before it was retired to make way for the far superior Mega Monte Carlo.

Year 1995
    Engine 5987 cc V12
    Transmission 4 speed auto / sequential
    Max speed 156 mph
    0-60 mph - 6.8
    Horsepower 394 bhp @ 5300 rpm

Edit:
    Built by the French Aixam Group in the mid '90s, only five examples were created. The Track had mega power in the form of a 6.0-liter Mercedes-Benz V12 pumping out about 400 HP, and it was mounted right in the middle of the car for classic supercar weight distribution. But how can all this be any good off-road? Well, the standard ride height of 8" was much more than most speed bump-scraping supercars to begin with, but if you wanted more you could just dial it up to 13". That sort of ground clearance combined with four-wheel-drive meant the Mega Track was able to provide high-speed thrills just about anywhere.
    medium_Mega_Track.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

What did I saw today?
    A: couldn't take a picture but I was stricked by the strangest inident in the world. my car was parked in Galway City this evening and was there for about 2 hours, after I left the place and reached Moycullen, I heard someone making a cat's noise, I thought that it must be one of the passengers and ignored it, then after a few minutes, the sound got louder and louder and everyone claimed to be hearing it, I pulled over immediately and jumped out to investigate the problem. As I stepped out of the car, I could clearly hear it and that's when I figured out that there was a cat in the engine bay!!! I was quite scared to be honest (big man right!) and when I opened the bonnet, there was a young black cat sitting beside the suspension nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

I'm a big Ferrari fan, but was never bowled over by the 612. Anytime I saw one in the flesh, I was always underwhelmed. It wasn't a worthy sucessor to the 456 IMO.

The FF looks like a big improvement, but I've yet to see one in the flesh to make a final judgement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

achi wrote: »

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/459158/165230.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/459158/165231.jpg

:eek:

wow that must be one of the rarest cars in the world, nevermind in this thread, excellent find!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

What did I saw today?
    A: couldn't take a picture but I was stricked by the strangest inident in the world. my car was parked in Galway City this evening and was there for about 2 hours, after I left the place and reached Moycullen, I heard someone making a cat's noise, I thought that it must be one of the passengers and ignored it, then after a few minutes, the sound got louder and louder and everyone claimed to be hearing it, I pulled over immediately and jumped out to investigate the problem. As I stepped out of the car, I could clearly hear it and that's when I figured out that there was a cat in the engine bay!!! I was quite scared to be honest (big man right!) and when I opened the bonnet, there was a young black cat sitting beside the suspension nuts.
    Seen that a few times except they were dead, probably passed away with the cold air or heart attack. Also birds all seem to love radiators grills:D Little skeletons left behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Plug wrote: »
    Seen that a few times except they were dead, probably passed away with the cold air or heart attack. Also birds all seem to love radiators grills:D Little skeletons left behind.

In 100 years time, your rad will be dug up only to find fossils of what once was a bird from a long time ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

What did I saw today?

Was the cat ok?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement