Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

On the M50 this morning I saw a car I've never seen before, a 08-D Nissan Fuga 450GT

Fuga450GTsp.jpg
    9071227007Mini21L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

steve06 wrote: »
    On the M50 this morning I saw a car I've never seen before, a 08-D Nissan Fuga 450GT

Fuga450GTsp.jpg
    9071227007Mini21L.jpg

These is a Silver Fuga 450GT 08D living around the corner from me in Clontarf. Rare cars alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Saw a blue Fuga in wexford (quays) a couple of weeks back too. Big yokes in the metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Lauder wrote: »
    These is a Silver Fuga 450GT 08D living around the corner from me in Clontarf. Rare cars alright.

Saw this one the other day alright!

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,514 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Malahide last week , "new" Golf !

photo1yip.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Two nice ones today, first is an M6, crap quality

02072009.jpg

Then I saw his absolute beaut in Castleknock this evening, 07 Corvette cabrio

02072009003.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

In Spain last week.

I Spain last week.
    The owner also owns a black LP640 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Saw a blue Ford Mustang (newish one) this morning.
    No pic but it took me by surprise coming round the corner of a wee country back road.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Spotted in south tipp a few hours ago, pretty sure its locally owned was a bit sickened the owner wasnt around was definitely going to ask him for a proper look at her!

Pictures dont do them justice well not my one anyway, stunning car in the metal imo and quality looking interior!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

itsjaybud wrote: »
    Spotted in south tipp a few hours ago, pretty sure its locally owned was a bit sickened the owner wasnt around was definitely going to ask him for a proper look at her!

Pictures dont do them justice well not my one anyway, stunning car in the metal imo and quality looking interior!

Saw this out along the east link the other day. I really think that spoiler is hideous!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

su_dios wrote: »
    Saw this out along the east link the other day. I really think that spoiler is hideous!

It's bad alright. The car is gorgeous though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

sharkman wrote: »
    Malahide last week , "new" Golf !

i can understand a year or two old car being registered new after sitting in a showroom or storage but a car that old, how would it of got an 09 reg?

cool though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

kceire wrote: »
    i can understand a year or two old car being registered new after sitting in a showroom or storage but a car that old, how would it of got an 09 reg?

cool though :cool:

They still make them in Mexico or Africa, someone could have imported one.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

jozi wrote: »

Aye, it's not actuallly a Mark one Golf. I can't remember the name for it, but there is a modern dash etc. etc. in them. Cool though.

There was a red one on carzone up until recently for about 10k. 09 demo.

Edit: Just remembered, Golf Citi.

See here,
    http://www.vw.co.za/models/citi/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

dsc00372z.jpg

dsc00373qcg.jpg

dsc00374qmi.jpg

dsc00375i.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Magown3

jozi wrote: »

It's a modern Polo with old golf panels.

They're brand new cars. Aparantly someone (who clearly loves the old shape Golf) bought the moulds and has taken it upon themselves to make new old-shape Golf's!!!......

I wonder would he do the same for Audi Sport Quattro :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

eirlink wrote: »

Eau Yaw.
    Love the personalised number plate on this one. :D

Edited to remove img tags

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

itsjaybud wrote: »

I know the fella that owns that !! Nice fella too and he was closer to you than you thought :) He owns the motor factors its parked outside, but Im fairly sure if you leave it a while he'd show it to you if you asked nicely, I met him yesterday and there was a lot of people over looking at the car so he might be getting a little pissed off at the min, Thats only part of his ford collection he also has a Ford Puma Super1600 rallycar, Ford Ka 1400 Kitcar rallycar, Mondeo ST tdi and im sure a few others lying about the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,739 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

...was in Cork, at the Marquee yesterday.........and stayed over 'til this a.m.

Saw some nice stuff, and 'stalked' one out the dual cabbageway around 22:30....saw a fab 09 C Tangerine Focus ST. Yum. Total Yum, actually.........oh, and I see where you're going with the reg, too, when you get your new plates....;) :D

Lot's of modified stuff. Beetle-doored Civic in Mallow this a.m, with red interior gets a ++ from me. Nice Mitsu 3000GT yesterday eve, too.

It's nice to get out'n'about every now and then, to see what the rest of the world is up to........motoringly, that is.....

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Them M6 alloys on the M5 look crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,739 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Plug wrote: »
    Them M6 alloys on the M5 look crap!

I think the whole M5 looks crap - very, is-it-a-520-with-a-body-kit looking.....it's the colour that's the problem. Awful.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

BFassassin wrote: »
    Saw a blue Ford Mustang (newish one) this morning.
    No pic but it took me by surprise coming round the corner of a wee country back road.

Seen a convertable Mustang in Castlebridge Co. Wexford last week , Black one, just sitting three on the side of the road. Had no camera and the phone battery was dead so no pics. Beautyful machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,284 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

qz wrote: »
    dsc00372z.jpg

i remember that car, im just behind the beamer on the left, its near rathmines that was taken ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

i remember that car, im just behind the beamer on the left, its near rathmines that was taken ?

Yup, at the crossroads in Rathgar. Total droolage.

This car was posted a while ago there but I'll post it again... Money just can't buy taste!
    3693041357_08d9ec05cb.jpg
    3693041539_f9bd950848.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

That Murci looks even worse close up.

Chrome just isnt a good decison!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

mcauley wrote: »
    That Murci looks even worse close up.

Chrome just isnt a good decison!

I dunno, I think it looks great. Not that I'd choose that colour scheme but to me it looks quite nice.

Below, a new take on the 3 series Coupe. I'm not sure if I like it or hate it yet. The Lambo style doors are interesting though.

what do you mean "I'm not sure if I like it or hate it yet" - it's utter utter sh!te! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

steve06 wrote: »
    what do you mean "I'm not sure if I like it or hate it yet" - it's utter utter sh!te! :D

Usually when I have a severely violent reaction to something I like to take a few days to re-evaluate my original position before committing to an opinion :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement