Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH & tCN have merged!

Options
2»

Comments

Terry wrote:
    I completely agree.

As an aside, I'm going to stay up until 3am and try to get the last post in before the 3am back up.

Join the queue!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

bring it bitch :p
    <
    Terry wrote:
    As an aside, I'm going to stay up until 3am and try to get the last post in before the 3am back up.

clown bag wrote:
    I've always thought the honourable nest had a better quality of poster to AH.

+1

AH has become a dumping ground for all the dross. We just need to filter out the stuff that's real class and bring it over to the 'nest. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

clown bag wrote:
    AH is like a nest for people who don't actually realise they're posting non-sense.

That pretty much sums it up for me..

While i rarely venture to the nest anymore, there're still some excellent posters who've taken over from the lubnip invasion (some of whom are also younger lubnipers), with some quality posts. The leader has gone awfully quiet, but I'm sure there's plenty of life left in the citizens of the nest.

The nest is dead, long live the nest!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

+1

AH has become a dumping ground for all the dross. We just need to filter out the stuff that's real class and bring it over to the 'nest. ;)
    I don't think you realise how much we actually send over that way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement